Shifter Zerus — Neutral Card
Table of Contents
Shifter Zerus is a neutral minion. This card was introduced with Whispers of the Old Gods and can now only be obtained through crafting. Below the card images, you will find explanations to help you use the card optimally in every game mode of Hearthstone.
1. General Comments
Shifter Zerus is a fun card and an entertaining one to play with, but even in slow grindy decks, you are better off simply putting another card that you wish to play in your deck rather than hoping for the perfect roll from Shifter Zerus.
2. Constructed Play
Shifter Zerus is not a strong consideration for a high level Constructed deck.
Shifter Zerus is no longer available in Arena.
- Rise of Shadows Q&A on April 22
- Icy Veins Podcast Episode #40
- HCT 2019 World Championship: Earn Free Packs with Choose Your Champion & Twitch Drops
- Arena Balance and Bucket Updates: April 17
- Ignoblegarden Is Live: Free Packs & Cards, Tavern Brawl
- Ignoblegarden (April 17th - April 21st)
- Rise of Shadows Hotfixes: April 10th
- Our Arena Rankings Are Up-to-Date for Rise of Shadows
- Hearthstone Hunter Secrets
- Higher Chance for Epics? My 40 packs
- Zoo Warlock
- Arena Mage Tier Lists
- Pogo Rogue
- Dragon Mage
- Basic Druid Deck
- Lackey Rogue