Recently Browsing 0 members
No registered users viewing this page.
Guild name: Gordian Knot
Realm: Draenor (EU)
Realm Type: Normal - PVE
Current progress: EP 3/8M
Raid days: Wednesday, Sunday, Monday
Raid times: 20.00-23.00 CET
(Full application details on website)
RECRUITING FOR BFA RAIDING:
Demon Hunter: Havoc Druid: Balance Mage: All specs Paladin: Protection & Holy Priest: Shadow & Disc Medium Demand:
Warrior: Fury & Arms Low Demand:
Monk: Windwalker Shaman: Elemental Warlock: Destruction Also, in order to be able to join our main team straight away, you need to meet the requirement for our current progress, which are around 427+ item level equiped and around 59+ levels on your necklace.
Any social and friendly person who wants to join us for kicks and giggles is welcome. Just poke any of our officers online and you will get an invite for a social spot (no raiding spot).
Gordian Knot is a 20-man semi-hardcore raiding guild that consists of experienced raiders with some of them having raiding experience as far back as Vanilla.
We are a friendly group who enjoys World of Warcraft and loves raiding. We have fun and joke around but when bosses need to go down then all is serious! We wish for all our members to enjoy the game as much as we do and we expect raiders to maintain a 80% attendance per month.
We also enjoy a variety of other activities such as running a lot of Mythic+ dungeons doing alt-runs, achievement runs etc.
There are a few things we hold in high value but above else we value friendliness and politeness towards guildies and other players and skillfulness when it comes to the more serious parts of the game.
We raid 3 nights a week, Wednesdays, Sundays and Mondays, from 20:00 till 23:00 server time.
Although we are a 20-man guild, we usually run an extra group in order to get more people to experience the joys of raiding, help new raiders learn the Knot's way to down bosses and gearing up. Usually, these runs happen on Thursdays. Also, every Friday and sometimes Saturdays too, we're on RBGs killing alliance scums!
Saturdays are generally left for those RBGs or older content runs for fun and drinking!
Our current guild progress is 3/8 in The Eternal Palace mythic, and we're focusing on getting further Mythic progress. Our aim is to always progress as much as possible but also to have a relaxed and fun atmosphere at the same time!
If you're interested in joining Gordian Knot, please fill in our application form, located at https://gordian-knot.eu/apply/, alternatively please whisper one of our officers:
Leleko - Leleko#2235
Narweena - Sephyra#2517
Illyaveil - illyayayaya#2547
Leleko - Leleko#7934
Narweena - Narweena#7029
Illyaveil - illyaveil#0165
PS. We're always open to group applications or guild merging discussions.
We are also open and welcome social applications.
<Banana Hammock> is a social raiding guild for late night weekend bananas.
Group: Banana Splits
Hours & Days:
Friday & Saturday
Pacific time: 11pm - 2am Progression:
EP 3/8M (AOTC) COS (AOTC) BOD 4/9 M (AOTC) Uldir 2/8 M (AOTC) Guild Info:
<Banana Hammock> is a social raiding guild. We are a group of players that raid with a more relaxed atmosphere. We are not a Cutting Edge guild, but we are open for players who want to push beyond AOTC and see how far we get! While we will ask for the standard logs/experience info, we value our members and we will check any new recruit to see if they make a good fit to make raiding enjoyable. Come be another Banana for our Hammock! 🙂
Ranged Dps 1 Healer Requirements: Please have current logs available
If interested in raiding or hanging out with us just message
B.net: Nox#1474, Anubismerc#1882, Radjehuty#1804
Discord: nox#2686, Radjehuty#0285
Guild Name: <Dead Naga Storage>
Realm & Realm Type: PvP (EST) [Exact server is still undecided due to streamers and quick filling up of servers. We will know for sure by Sunday 8/25 2 days before launch]
Play style: Hardcore, Semi-Hardcore, Casual (Casual recruitment may change later)
Focus: Both HC Raid progression, and HC WPvP+PvP progression. Need to fill multiple 40m raid teams and multiple PvP teams.
We are still recruiting all players of all kinds atm. We encourage you to play what you want and what is fun for you. This is just a list of the classes we want and need for our guild and to have for our core Raid and core PvP teams. (As of now we need ALL classes, this list is expected to change as we recruit more)
• Druid – any spec
• Hunter – any spec
• Mage – any spec
• Priest – any spec
• Rogue - any spec
• Shaman – any spec
• Warlock – any spec
• Warrior – any spec
Dead Naga Storage is a guild build specifically for the launch of WoW Classic. GET EXCITED! We were a very powerful and progressive filled guild back in the original Vanilla days in 2005. We have great guild leadership experience and Raid and PvP leadership experience as well as BG shot calling since 2005 – present day. We are a PvE-focused progression and PvP inspired guild interested in filling our teams with dedicated members who are willing to be available and dedicate themselves to learn their roles and characters for our core 40m Raid and WPvP groups. We plan on having quite a few raid and pvp teams set up within a couple weeks or months. Our members are expected to clearly and consistently put forth effort to be as knowledgeable as possible on their class, BiS, be mature, and skilled players. We want you to be competitive!! Our leaders have a lot of experience in clearing major raids like MC, BWL, Onyx, Zul Gurub, AQ and Naxx so you know you’re joining a great guild. MC we will be going in at week 1 of raid launch! We also want our members, during the beginning of the launch, to help with grouping up for quick and easy dungeon clears and group quests or ganking help. We are first and foremost a family here and protect each other!
Goals: Ultimately, our goal is to efficiently complete all raid content that WoW Classic has to offer! NO EXCEPTIONS! We aim to keep a lean, tight-knit, fun, and mature guild we can all call home and be proud of! When we are not raiding, be expected to push high-tier PvP ranks through coordinated team in BG’s and WPvP! Be ready day 1! Once we have a significant amount at level cap, we will start gearing together for MC clears and halting Alliance groups at the gates! NOTE: We will also be forming Devilsaur Mafia and control the loot for our guild! WE ARE NOT LOOKING FOR, AND DO NOT WANT ANY SELF SERVING PLAYERS… THIS IS TEAM BASED PROGRESSION GUILD!
PvE – What we are looking for specifically: Solid players who are interested in pushing content while also being afforded the option of a flexible raid schedule. We want people who want to be a part of a community. We are looking currently for Class Leaders, Raid Leaders, and PvP Leaders for our multiple groups. At first lets focus on leveling up and having fun! We will be in MC on week 1 or 2 of launching. We are currently accepting players of all classes and roles. ATM our raid times will be projected around 8:00 p.m. EST (times may change accordingly)
PvP – What we are looking for specifically: Serious players who are looking to push ranks very early on and either know the Honor system or be willing to learn it. Accepting players of all classes and roles currently. We are actively looking for PvP/Premade Leaders as well.
Loot System: Loot Council system.
Questions or Apply??
Message TrioDeFo#11658 or MinchMeister#1785 on b.net or reply on this thread.
Discord - TrioDeFo#0332
BTag - TrioDeFo#11658
Website and Discord:
Currently rebuilding our website and discord! Stay tuned! They will be up and running before launch day!
GUILD MASTERS - TrioDeFo#11658, MinchMeister#1785
Critical Experiment of Draenor EU - a late night raid guild
The Eternal Palace
Current Recruitment can be found at : http://critexp.enjin.com/recruitment
-note: We will consider all good applications
-socials are welcome to join.
Critical Experiment is based on the Horde side of Draenor - est 2007. We are a late night raiding guild. We are looking for mature players with good knowledge of their class and role within a raid environment.
We raid after the usual hours (22.00-00.00 server time sometimes to 00:30) 2 days per week ( Thursday and Sunday). We are mature players who have other commitments at 'normal' raid times, so we take the opportunity to get together and play at a later hour.
What you can expect to get from us?
* We aim to clear all content atleast on Heroic difficulty. When we can, on top of that we try getting some Mythic kills too.
* A relaxed but firm raiding atmosphere.
* A group of skilled raiders who enjoy seeking progression in PvE raiding.
* A friendly home. Our members are sociable players and enjoy raiding old content, doing challenge mode, achievement runs and alts runs wherever possible. As such, a raiders friends/family are welcome in CE
* A semi-hardcore raiding guild whose aim is to use our limited hours in the best way that we can, maintaining progress with a decent atmosphere.
* We provide all "raiders" with free repairs from the Guild Bank 24/7. Members can also make use of the extensive mats available in the Guild Bank, all of which are provided for raiding.
What do we expect from you if you raid with us?
* Maturity in both age and attitude towards your fellow team mates (Don’t bother applying if you’re under the age of 17, we will most likely decline,)
* A solid internet connection and a solid gaming rig to raid on (You’re useless to us if your connection drops out every encounter or your system cannot handle the FPS)
* A high level of skill and sensible raiding. Know your role, class and the encounters.
* Punctuality - Showing up for raids in good time and being well prepared with flasks, food buffs, etc (though supplied by gb better be safe then sorry).
* Be active on the Guild forums. Engage in tactics discussion and socialise with the Guild.
* Able to attend minimum 2/3 of raids scheduled raids per week (If not, we will remove your raider status or fail your trial if accepted to CE; progress night attendance is really important for the core)
* You’re able to take constructive criticism during raids and subsequently able to use that criticism to improve your level of skill, and play.
* We expect all members to be able to connect to "Discord". Mic is optional.
For questions, feel free to contact one of the current Officers of Crit exp in game or on our forums (Where you can also apply to Critical Experiment)
To make your apply go to "http://critexp.enjin.com/recruitment".
Joní(GM)(T1000#2743) Officers: Gatsune, Snakesblood
<Benched> EU-Shazzrah| PvE| Semi-hardcore | Horde |
We are a group of experienced WoW players, who have experienced for the most part raiding at the highest level (mostly from TBC onwards) and some are IRL friends. We’re mainly looking for experienced players/players who want to clear all of the endgame content, bants are also a must (but you need to be serious from time to time). We aren't the type of guild that will only take the classes that will be dealing the top damage, because all specs were viable for the most part, the only exception is for tanks ( only warriors ).
What we offer
• A social, family frie- insert we don’t do that meme here. Expect bants, we also like our salt , we know where to draw the line thought. It’s just clean fun, it’s just bants maaaate, dont worry about it.
• Mainly a PvE guild, but we’re up for Bgs and world PvP/capital raids, etc.
• We can help with classes/builds, offer advice and such.
• A highly efficient loot council.
What we expect
• Be over 18 (and somewhat mature )
• Be able to take criticism.
• Know your class and rotations (you don’t have to fully min-max, but we expect you to have consumables, enchants. )
• Good written/spoken English.
• Good raid attendance (but we also acknowledge real-life problems, so there’s that) • Announce if you can make it to events/raids/whatever.
• Try and contribute to the guild in whatever way you can.
• Specing and playing in a way which maximises the raid's the dps and not just yours (using curse if told on warlock, not using debuffs if asked to....)
• Dank memes.
• Currently we decided on Monday/Wednesday starting 8pm to 11pm (breaks included) but we’re open to discussion. (We will most likely hold a vote before we start raiding).
•We might add a 3rd raid day by phase 3.
Apply by contacting one of them
Sunderai#21123 (on btag) or Sunderai#3299 (discord)
or by joining: https://discord.gg/WJPxKtT