FORUMS
Stan

6 New Character Slots & Customization Options in Battle for Azeroth

vg0x46y.jpg

All players will get six additional characters slots per server to create room for Allied races and more customization options are coming for Orcs and possibly Trolls!

Allied Races [More Info]

Six allied races will be available in Battle for Azeroth. All players will be given six additional character slots per server, so there's no need to delete existing characters!

Character Customization

The Barber Shop will soon be updated with additional customization options for Orcs and possibly Trolls. In the new expansion, we'll be able to choose between a hunched or an upright character. If you wonder how an upright Orc will look like, check out Thrall's model below.

screenshot_231.pngscreenshot_232.png

Note that the new Zandalari Trolls are standing straight.

LKAfitj.jpg81gFEeB.jpg

Blizzard agreed that current customization options feel lackluster and they are working on improvements.

Goblins & Worgen Skins

The team is working on new skins for both races, but they won't be ready for Patch 8.0. Worgen will also be given more facial features to make them look fierce.

• Like 1

Just now, Genjisan said:

Im so ready for upright Orcs and Trolls those just look terrible atm.

i cant tell you how much i feel you

Uncommon Patron
3 hours ago, Stan said:

so there's no need to delete existing characters!

unless you're at...or approaching...the 50 characters overall limit. Which should also be raised. It's been thirteen years. A lot of alts can be created in that length of time.

• Like 1

9 minutes ago, Smirx said:

The chiropractor is too afraid to touch undead lest they break them even more.

lol. Speaking of that, I really hope they give us some sort of customisation option to remove the bones poking through (like the Chinese client).

• Like 1

Blizz can have the time they need for the worgen skins, I just wished they added the non hunch version (straight as they are when dancing) in the patch..

Would be really nice if we could have more customizations for all the races. Like more beard variations for Dwarves, because why the fuck not? Or even being able to have characters at different heights, because it is really weird how everyone has the very same height.

• Like 1

2 hours ago, ChaosDecides said:

Would be cool if we had different skins for the different Orc clans. Would love to have the Dragonmaw appearance.

So i have a theory: if Blizz says they are planning on releasing more Allied Races as they drop patches, I'm guessing that the Horde will reach out to the WOD Draenor Orcs and that they will provide the skins that we've been wanting all these years. Like each skin option, instead of shades, would be the skin color of the various clans. 

On 6/11/2017 at 5:03 PM, Ammako said:

(Realistically-speaking tho, tbh I'll just be filling the extra 12 slots with more Worgen.)

really? that ugly dogs? why?

ok, i'm going to give you some credit, they are better than humans (smell a little worse, but isn't THAT bad).  I love dogs, but thats why I have pets. 

I'm just kidding ofc, i don't want to hurn anyone feelings. But, I still thing that, have all chars from the same race is a boring decition.

25 minutes ago, Demenzel said:

ok, i'm going to give you some credit, they are better than humans (smell a little worse, but isn't THAT bad).  I love dogs, but thats why I have pets. 

I'm just kidding ofc, i don't want to hurn anyone feelings. But, I still thing that, have all chars from the same race is a boring decition.

Not if you have Dwarf characters. Dem beards!

• Like 1

I agree with the idea to implant draenor 's orcs models, that will be so cool if Blizzard make them.

For the Forsakens, I imagine that they can introduce dark rangers elves and humans skins like Venonara and Nathanos to change to the classicals skins of undeads.

• Like 1

3 hours ago, Demenzel said:

The same could be said about someone who doesn't particularly like anything and just has a little bit of everything.

(Also I can tell you have never smelled some of those humans... whew)

• Haha 1

1 hour ago, Ammako said:

(Also I can tell you have never smelled some of those humans... whew)

It's the gnomes they're hiding under their shirts!

4 hours ago, Blainie said:

It's the gnomes they're hiding under their shirts!

All humans are actually three gnomes stacked under a trench coat.

• Like 2

42 minutes ago, Ammako said:

All humans are actually three gnomes stacked under a trench coat.

The one at the top is just super buff with huge arms to hold weapons

16 minutes ago, Blainie said:

The one at the top is just super buff with huge arms to hold weapons

Lore-wise this is the gnome you play as when you pick Gnome warrior.