Vlad

Avarice Conquest

Sign in to follow this  

11 posts in this topic

This thread is for comments about our Avarice Conquest guide for Diablo 3.

On 11/17/2017 at 8:24 PM, Guest Malaphysto said:

Avarice doesn't appear to be a conquest this season cough cough...

Ah, you're right! Seems like it was removed for this season. 

On 11/19/2017 at 5:27 AM, Blainie said:

Ah, you're right! Seems like it was removed for this season. 

It would be awesome if this was a big disclaimer at the top of the article please. I feel like a complete idiot for not checking the conquest achievements tab in-game before nailing a 85M streak in the ruins and then wondering why nothing happened.

18 hours ago, Guest disclaimer please said:

It would be awesome if this was a big disclaimer at the top of the article please. I feel like a complete idiot for not checking the conquest achievements tab in-game before nailing a 85M streak in the ruins and then wondering why nothing happened.

I've already put in a note for Deadset to add it to the guide. Sorry for that! Hopefully you can grab some of the other conquests just as fast.

On 10/12/2017 at 7:42 PM, Guest Gila said:

A video of the Cache method in action:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=SC-bQ_gLI40

Edited your comment to display the video correctly, but does this still work? It's from at least a few patches ago, since bonus caches haven't been around for a while.

I don't mean to be a prick, but there's genuinely no fucking point in having this Conquest up on the site. I've used Icy Veins for years and I have never come across something like this. Why even have it up? It's not here this season, we have no clue if it'll be around next or any season ever again, so why fucking have it up?

I'm more than a little pissed off, because I spent a good amount of the time even have preparing for this conquest, only to learn it wasn't even this damn season.

I'm just glad I found this out this soon, so I can try a different Conquest and not get shafted out of a stash tab.

Glad to see these conquest guides. This coming season  (14) will be the first time I try for an extra tab. Usually I spread myself too thin to do much more than get the season set,so I'm looking forward to it.

If we need about 43 caches on t13 to do this conquest, how can we open the extra 13 caches when our personal inventory has a maximum of 30 cache spots available?

15 hours ago, Guest OneKnight1984 said:

If we need about 43 caches on t13 to do this conquest, how can we open the extra 13 caches when our personal inventory has a maximum of 30 cache spots available?

Stay near the coffer for the last 13 caches

Your content will need to be approved by a moderator

You are commenting as a guest. If you have an account, please sign in.
Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

Sign in to follow this