FORUMS
Sign in to follow this  
Vlad

Boss Mode Conquest

Guest Chimo - Guest

I'm only commenting here because I cannot comment in the "Divinity Conquest" sections of Conquests.

https://www.icy-veins.com/d3/divinity-conquest-guide

Anyway, I've completed GR-75 Solo, but it apparently means nothing in Season 15, in fact, I did not receive my 3rd Conquest for it.

There is no "Divinity" -Conquest mentioned in Season 15 - Guardian?

...hence why I'm looking at the "Boss" Conquest instead now.

The final "Guardian"-Season (15) Journey conquests makes no mention of the "Dinity-GR75-Solo" quest ?

I greatly appreciate all the work that the folks here at Icy-Veins do, but maybe you guys should update these "Conquest's" -relative to the Season's.

@Chimo: 

there are a selection of 9 different conquests (and their matching HC versions), of which 5 are chosen to be "active" for each season.

this season's conqests are 
Avarice - pick up a gold streak of 50 million.
Boss Mode - kill all the game bosses (except Vidian) within 20 minutes
The Thrill - complete GR45 solo, without wearing any set pieces.
Masters of the Universe - master 8 set dungeons, and..
Sprinter - complete the entire campaign (aka, story mode) within 1 hour.
(and, again, the matching HC versions; Avaritia, Worlds Apart, Superhuman, etc)

completing any of the other conquests this season will provide no benefit.

Guest Kanhef

The hint about finding Ghom is not always correct. On my last run, the path with the Guard of the Keep led to a dead end.

Urzael's transition can be sped up slightly by using the 'close all windows' key to dismiss his dialogue.

My preference is to end with either Diablo or Malthael, since they both have lengthy, unskippable death sequences; you get the achievement as soon as the sequence begins.

Guest Nacross

I've tried Boss Mode conquest with another player, we spreaded out to different Acts and finish bosses individually one after another. Is there any change made by Blizzard since last update?. I ask because all the bosses each did did not reflect on the other. For instance, I started with Malthael as for it's a very easy boss to get into, but when we killed all bosses, the other player had not Malthael killed, not I had the checkmarks for the other bosses the other player killed.

5 hours ago, Guest Nacross said:

I've tried Boss Mode conquest with another player, we spreaded out to different Acts and finish bosses individually one after another. Is there any change made by Blizzard since last update?. I ask because all the bosses each did did not reflect on the other. For instance, I started with Malthael as for it's a very easy boss to get into, but when we killed all bosses, the other player had not Malthael killed, not I had the checkmarks for the other bosses the other player killed.

You need to be present in the boss fight Area in order to get Credit for it. This Guide (link in the very first comment) should prove to be helpful. 

Guest Pann

Does this conquest need to be done in campaign or Adventure?  or can be done in either?

15 hours ago, Guest Pann said:

Does this conquest need to be done in campaign or Adventure?  or can be done in either?

Adventure mode! Due to the way the Campaign is structured, a 20 minute clear of the relevant bosses would be impossible, I believe.

im trying to complete the boss conquest, ww barb build oneshotting bosses all most a perfect run to ALL bosses and it took 27 mins so now i ask and trying so very hard not to be rude about it but how in the &*$( is this even possible????? i can not increase movement speed any faster cant freaking teleport to bosses forced to watch countless graphics cant leave bosses immediately after death and so on. this conquest is absolute &*#(ing BS!!!!!! any help for this would be greatly appreciated, oh i should add playing on ps4....

EDIT: well i see in the fine print not to do solo but unless you spend monthly on PS+ services you cant play multiplayer, how nice to be screwed over just because of wealth.... i rally wanted to finish the season in full for a change and it seems now that will NEVER happen

Edited by Sephtis
better understanding

20 hours ago, Sephtis said:

im trying to complete the boss conquest, ww barb build oneshotting bosses all most a perfect run to ALL bosses and it took 27 mins so now i ask and trying so very hard not to be rude about it but how in the &*$( is this even possible????? i can not increase movement speed any faster cant freaking teleport to bosses forced to watch countless graphics cant leave bosses immediately after death and so on. this conquest is absolute &*#(ing BS!!!!!! any help for this would be greatly appreciated, oh i should add playing on ps4....

EDIT: well i see in the fine print not to do solo but unless you spend monthly on PS+ services you cant play multiplayer, how nice to be screwed over just because of wealth.... i rally wanted to finish the season in full for a change and it seems now that will NEVER happen

I've completed this conquest 3x solo in three different seasons. It's definitely doable...But it depends on your build. WW Barb is fast but not the very fastest.
I've done it mostly with Chicken WD, clocking in under 17minutes once but that time I was ridiculously lucky with Adria and Urazel (one was a bounty, the other just down the first track I tried). 
One thing to remember is that VIDIAN IS NOT A BOSS. His logo's on the maps, and all that, but he simply isn't necessary for this conquest. I once finished this conquest in 19:56 and was really stressing out if I was gonna make it...and then I foudn out I killed a completely superfluent boss that's quite a long walk away 😄
Secondly, if you're going solo, know your bosses, and definitely end with Malthael.
> Cydeae can be one shot which saves a LOT of time
> No need to kill Zoltan's assistants. Walk in, one hit, out.
> Belial CANNOT be one shot - make sure you've also got some skill on your build to quickly kill the spawns. he ca nbe oneshot after the metamorphosis though.
> Diablo cannot be one shot, but one hit - one hit on shadow - one hit on the clone - one hit on Diablo should do it. 
> There's a few unskippable death scenes, Malthael's is longest. You get the conquest before the animation plays out, so end with Mal.
> In the beginning killing the Skeleton King required you to kill the four pillars and stuff. No longer - just run straight through everything. This boss requires exactly one kill from the waypoint to the end. I've seen people spend WAY too much time here.

Lastly - don't forget different sources of movement speed! Some are capped together at 25% (Paragons and items), others aren't (skills and passives). 

Edited by Bubble181
  • Like 1

Guest Failkor

If I've completed my 3 conquests (divinity, avarice, and speed demon) and I wanted to help my friend complete boss rush for his 3rd, can I skip bosses he's doing, while I find the longer runs (urzael, Adria, etc) to get him into them faster? Will it still complete as long as HE enters each fight?