Nevaera

[Argent Dawn] [A] <Shadow> (7/9 M) Recruiting for Antorus!

Sign in to follow this  

1 post in this topic

Hello there!

<Shadow> on Argent Dawn has been going since 2009. We are a close-knit community and strongly believe in recruiting people who will fit in with us rather than just whoever is topping the meters. We also believe that having a busy RL life with job/family/social commitments and committing to Mythic raiding as a hobby we're all passionate about are not mutually exclusive. We are looking to bolster our line-up to push for Cutting Edge in Antorus.

About us

• We progress raid Thursdays and Sundays, 20:00-23:00 and 19:30-22:30 respectively (all times server time)

• We have a non-mandatory farm raid Fridays at 20:30 that socials and alts are welcome to

• We use Discord for voice communication and have an active server to hang out, chat, and organise M+ runs

• We maintain a mature environment - having a laugh is great, but bullying, endless meme-spamming and the like are not welcome

• We believe in learning from your mistakes - you will never be yelled at, but you will be asked whether you know what you did wrong and how you can fix it

What we expect from recruits

• Sign up to raids ahead of time and give us a heads-up in case of longer absences

• Be there 15 minutes before raid start and bring your own consumables as back-up to feasts and cauldrons

• Do your homework - research encounters thoroughly and understand them

• Understand and know how to play your class

• Have Discord installed and a working microphone, ready to speak when required but without cluttering up comms with chatter

• You don't need to grind to the point of burn-out, but keep up with AP traits and do M+ to hone your skills and supplement your gear

• Be a team player and bring a positive attitude. Wipes happen in Mythic. Constructive feedback is great, backseat raid leading is not.

What we are currently looking for

A rule that applies to all potential recruits is: We do not recruit for the bench, but we will always take the team that is most likely to defeat the boss and cannot promise everyone they will always be in for every fight. When things are equal in terms of performance and required composition, we much prefer to rotate people in and out over benching someone for an entire night.

• One Healer - Paladin preferred, but any class that isn't priest will be considered

• One Tank - Bear, Brewmaster or Blood DK

• Melee DPS - got one spot for a Rogue

• Ranged DPS - Boomkins, Shadow Priests, Warlocks and Hunters

If this sounds like the guild for you, check us out at shadow-wow.enjin.com or contact the Co-GMs Alec#2922 and NevNev#2669 for more info!

See you in Antorus!

Edited by Nevaera

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now

Sign in to follow this  

• Recently Browsing   0 members

No registered users viewing this page.

• Similar Content

• By Riotzin
      <Pickle Palace> is a recently formed guild on Illidan, but is made up of veteran players who wanted to take a step back from semi-hardcore raiding. We are currently raiding Mythic Antorus (9/11), with our goal being to finish it out before the end of the expansion. Our community is actively playing outside of raid time, pushing M+ and hanging out on discord.

We raid on a 2 day schedule. Our raid days are Tuesday and Wednesday 9-12 EST. And will be adding a 3rd raid day for BfA! (Thursday or Monday)

We are currently recruiting,

All Exceptional Ranged DPS
      &
      Shaman w/ offpsec heals

Expectations
      Have a great attitude every night. Be prepared for every raid; this includes purchasing consumables and studying encounter strategies. We provide feast/codex/flasks other consumables are your responsibility Zero tolerance policy for criticizing others' performance. Officers will take care of it, worry about yourself and yourself only. Be critical of your performance and take time outside of raiding hours to analyze warcraftlogs for personal improvement. Have fun. We love playing with each other in a friendly, team-oriented, boss-crushing atmosphere -- and you should too! Must be able to tolerate adult language
      If you are interested in joining <Pickle Palace> please contact,

Codesta#1454 (Codestâ) - GM
      Fellife#1994 (Gakdh) - Officer
      FrostyDog#155103 (Riotzen) - Raid Lead
    • By chizuko
      The Shadowstalkers are looking for dedicated members to join our raid team!
      Recruitment is currently OPEN. We will consider any strong applicant!
      We are a raiding guild with a long history on Argent Dawn, We are currently seeking new raiders to help us push our progression and aim to raise our rank as high as we can!
      Current progression is 10/11 mythic Antorus
      6/9 mythic Tomb of Sargeras
      10/10 mythic Nighthold
      3/3 mythic Trial of Valor
      7/7 mythic Emerald Nightmare
      About your trial:
      -Minimum 945 average ilevel and up to date artifact traits required!
      - You will remain a trialist for around two raid lockouts to allow us to get a feel for you as a player and see how you fit and preform.
      - We want trialists to join the guild during their trial period to see how they fit socially as this is an important part of our guild.
      About our raids:
      - We raid Sunday, Tuesday and Thursday 19:50 until 23:00 server time.
      - We expect raiders to maintain good attendance.
      - We expect raiders to keep us informed if they can't attend a raid.
      - All raiders must be willing to use voice chat and speak English.
      - All our raids are logged on Warcraft Logs (https://www.warcraftlogs.com/guilds/3311) should you wish to find more information about us.
      Please visit our Discord server at https://discord.gg/AGhh8sd for more information and to check out our current class needs . You can apply to us there as well!
      If you would like to discuss the guild further please poke Hucknell or any of the other officers Rugnus, Jacob, Eubert, Saltyshot, or Chleo in-game who will be glad to chat!
      Feel free to add my battletag for a chat
      WhiteLorne#2575
    • By Lager159
      Hi everyone. I just killed HC Varimathras and I was surprised by my low damage. There was not second time warp because we used the first one at 20% HP but I think I should get higher numbers. Can anyone tell me what did I do wrong? Was it really only in TW? I do not think so :/.

https://www.warcraftlogs.com/reports/XPYn1WJHRF7G4KMv#fight=6&type=damage-done

https://wowanalyzer.com/report/XPYn1WJHRF7G4KMv/6/15

• By Maplefire
      Looking for a fun, casually serious progression guild? Hordeland Security could be your new home! We started at launch, and have raided on Blackhand, Baelgun, and now Turalyon. 

We currently raid on Tuesdays and Thursdays 7:00- 9:15 Central Time. We understand that no one has an unlimited amount of time to play. We raid with a fun, casual, yet goal oriented focus; we achieve AotC in current content and then progress into Mythic. We also have a few that pvp, and we've been known to also do mog/achievement runs.
      Interested? Drop us a line!
      Raid Lead - Keelhaul (Herve#1737)
      Deputy Raid Leader - Duerdon (Duerdon#1111)
      Director - Safiza (Saffy#1122)
      -or-
      lil ol' me - Maplefire#1200 - (mention you're from the Icy Veins thread in the friend request so my brain won't explode)
      Thanks for your consideration - happy raiding!