Damien

Way of Redemption Steam Keys Giveaway

16 posts in this topic

We have 6,000 steam keys to giveaway for a game called Way of Redemption, which combines arcade and sports video games, with a pinch of MOBA.

way-of-redemption.jpg

Disclaimer: This is a sponsored post and the first one we have ever done.

We are teaming up with Destructoid and a number of other sites on our ad network to give you a chance to win one of 6,000 steam keys for Way of Redemption, a multiplayer game that combines arcane and sports video games, with a pinch of MOBA.

If you want to enter, please use the widget below.

Way of Redemption Steam Key Giveaway

• Like 1

Oh yes, this can feed my Giveaway addiction.

33 minutes ago, SMOrcMan said:

I mean it's sponsored, but hey, it's still a free key so I'll take it. Also, when do the keys actually go out?

From experience, keys tend to be sent within hours of the GA's end, which in this case is in 14 days.

17 hours ago, SMOrcMan said:

I mean it's sponsored, but hey, it's still a free key so I'll take it. Also, when do the keys actually go out?

It says 13 days left at the top of the widget :)

21 hours ago, positiv2 said:

From experience, keys tend to be sent within hours of the GA's end, which in this case is in 14 days.

4 hours ago, Damien said:

It says 13 days left at the top of the widget :)

Orcs: Known for their intellect and powers of observation

• Like 1

If it means anything, I signed up on Friday and got an email with a key inside about 2 hours ago, so, early keys?

9 hours ago, Gorox said:

6000 keys 2397 entries and i didnt get a key...how its possible? :'(

I didn't get one either.

On 14.12.2017 at 8:27 PM, Hitchadaphilo said:

I didn't get one either.

Same here. Guess it was a scam then.

nice...
@Damien you know anything about that?

Edited by Suoson

One thing to note is that this giveaway was across multiple other forums, not just here at Icy Veins:

We are teaming up with Destructoid and a number of other sites on our ad network to give you a chance to win one of 6,000 steam keys for Way of Redemption, a multiplayer game that combines arcane and sports video games, with a pinch of MOBA.

• Like 1

3 hours ago, Orthios said:

One thing to note is that this giveaway was across multiple other forums, not just here at Icy Veins:

yes, but the entries were as well, the showcase of entries is the same over all the sites with the said 6k keys- in the end, the screen is just integrated into the post

21 hours ago, Damien said:

I've asked for some answers. I'll keep you posted.

Got a key one hour ago, seems like your asking around has done the job..which is still questionable. well, maybe their script was just faulty, I will give them the benefit of the doubt.

wait..am I really speaking negatively cause I almost not got something for free just now? Damn....I apologies xD

Edited by Suoson
  • Like 1

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now

• Recently Browsing   0 members

No registered users viewing this page.

• Similar Content

• By Stan
      In Episode 22 of our podcast, we go through Sylvanas' actions from the War of Thorns up to the Battle for Lordaeron event, Aleco helps us discuss the Boomsday Project launch and talks about exciting decks that you can check out in our guides section. We also didn't leave out Sally Whitemane and the Overwatch League!
      Starring
      Patrick (@NotPatrick) Stan (@HeroesPWN) Aleco (@Aleco_p) In this Episode
      [00:03] Hearthstone: The Boomsday Project is out! [00:18] Overwatch: Overwatch League Season 1 finals and Summer Games [00:26] Diablo: Quick announcement of an announcement [00:28] Heroes: Sally Whitemane and Viper skins [00:31] WoW: War of Thorns lore and Sylvanas characterization [00:50] StarCraft 2: Season 3 Warchest Don't forget to subscribe to the podcast in iTunes and join the discussion on our forums!

Previous Episodes
      Episode 21 Episode 20 Episode 19
    • By Stan
      Stay up to date with the latest Icy Veins news with our Discord webhook!
      Our guide writer @Dutchmagoz has created a Discord webhook that will automatically let you know whenever we create a new World of Warcraft post on our website.
      How to Get Started
      Open Discord, click the "+" sign to create a new server. Click here to start the setup and select the "Add news to Discord" option. A new window will appear with the option to authorize and add our webhook to your Discord channel. Select the server you just created and click "Authorize". That's it. You're good to go! Our bot will automatically send you links to our latest WoW news. To stop the bot from sending you news messages, delete the webhook in your Discord server settings.
    • By Stan
      In the latest episode of our podcast, we discuss the Boomsday Project card reveals, Jaina's animated short in WoW, Wrecking Ball and latest Hero updates in Overwatch and the Heroes teaser!
      Starring
      Patrick (@NotPatrick) Stan (@HeroesPWN) Aleco (@aleco_p) In this Episode
      We've added links to news covered in episode 21 of the podcast for further reading:
      Hearthstone: The Boomsday Project Card Reveals World of Warcraft: Stinkrot Smasher, Warbringers: Jaina, Pre-Patch Now Live, War of Thorns Overwatch: Wrecking Ball Live, Latest Nerfs & Buffs, Overwatch League Finals Heroes of the Storm: New Hero Teased StarCraft 2: Eighth Anniversary Goodies Don't forget to subscribe to the podcast in iTunes and join the discussion on our forums!

Previous Episodes
      Episode 20 Episode 19 Episode 18
    • By Stan
      In episode 20 of the Icy Veins Podcast, we discuss the latest Hearthstone expansion announcement and new keywords, the latest Azmodan & Raynor gameplay updates in Heroes, Wrecking Ball in Overwatch & more. 
      Starring
      Patrick (@NotPatrick) Stan (@HeroesPWN) Aleco (@aleco_p) In this Episode
      For further reading, we've added links to news covered in episode 20 of the podcast:
      [00:02] Hearthstone: The Boomsday Project Announcement & New Keywords  [00:16] Heroes of the Storm: Azmodan and Raynor Reworks, Warchrome Skins [00:23] Overwatch: New Hero: Wrecking Ball, Latest Sombra Changes, Over 12 Mio Raised in pink Mercy Charity Campaign [00:33] World of Warcraft: Pre-Patch Release Date Speculation, War of Thorns Event (*spoilers*), Dueler's Guild, Uldir Sets, Multiboxing Changes in Battle for Azeroth Don't forget to subscribe to the podcast in iTunes and join the discussion on our forums!

Previous Episodes
      Episode 19 Episode 18 Episode 17
    • By Stan
      In the latest episode of the Icy Veins Podcast, we discuss the Battle for Azeroth 8.0 pre-patch, Overwatch's newest Hero, Hearthstone's dev blog, the new Secrets of the Storm comic, and Deadset's guide compendium.
      Starring
      Patrick (@NotPatrick) Stan (@HeroesPWN) Sophia (@Sophia_xal) In this Episode
      For further reading, we've added links to news covered in this episode of the podcast:
      World of Warcraft 8.0 Pre-Patch Detailed Classic WoW Development Overwatch New Hero & Latest Patch Hearthstone Dev Blog & HCT Summer Heroes of the Storm Secrets of the Storm Comic & Volskaya Foundry Disabled in Ranked Diablo Deadset's Season 14 Guide Compendium StarCraft Patch 4.4.0 Don't forget to subscribe to the podcast in iTunes and  join the discussion on our forums!

Previous Episodes
      Episode 18 Episode 17 Episode 16