Doqq

Amazing tempest rush build.

1 post in this topic

Main Skill Tempest RushTempest RushElectric FieldElectric Field

Sweeping wind Sweeping WindSweeping WindInner StormInner Storm To maintain spirit regen.

Sweeping WindSweeping WindCycloneCyclone is also viable, but it doesnt give you any spirit regen.

And More spirit regen... ( tempest rush takes 30 spirit every second so you really need it ) Mystic AllyMystic AllyAir AllyAir Ally

Defensive skills EpiphanyEpiphanyDesert ShroudDesert Shroud + SerenitySerenityAscensionAscension to avoid molten explosion + other 1 shot mechanics while you are rushing away ^^ OFC Mantra Mantra of SalvationMantra of SalvationAgilityAgility 

Passives.

Fleet FootedFleet Footed Chant of ResonanceChant of Resonance Exalted SoulExalted Soul HarmonyHarmony

You get more movement speed, more spirit regen! and more def.

And NOW to the gear...

Sunwuko's CrownSunwuko's Crown

Sunwuko's SoulSunwuko's Soul

Sunwuko's LeggingsSunwuko's Leggings

Sunwuko's PawsSunwuko's Paws

Sunwuko's ShinesSunwuko's Shines

5 Set, because we are using -1 set from the Ring of Royal GrandeurRing of Royal Grandeur in the cube ofc.

Shoulders.

Mantle of ChannelingMantle of Channeling, Good def and good attack boost.

Wrists.

Reaper's WrapsReaper's Wraps, Really good sustain of spirit with those globes.. must have imo. you could use Ancient Parthan DefendersAncient Parthan Defenders OR Nemesis BracersNemesis Bracers.

Belt.

The Witching HourThe Witching Hour or Kyoshiro's SoulKyoshiro's Soul witching hour is more dmg.. kyoshiro is for lazy ppl :P

Boots.

Ice ClimbersIce Climbers gives immunity to freez and other slows and hoolyyy are they annoying!

Weapon!

BalanceBalance must have. DMG skyrockets with this. Warstaff of General QuangWarstaff of General Quang is for speedruns you can use it if you want to or if you dont have Balance..

Rings!

Convention of ElementsConvention of Elements + WyrdwardWyrdward

Both are a must! Convention boosts lighting dmg so you can bursts those elites! and WYRDWARD is the key to this build, lighting dmg has a 35% chance to stun. Its important! Because we are using Cesar's MementoCesar's Memento in the cube. Tempest Rush gets a huuuuuge dmg buff with this combo and tempest rush with the Electric FieldElectric Field rune stuns mobs really often so it  always procs.

And ofc we are using Vengeful WindVengeful Wind for the last important piece in the cube. It buffs Sunwukos set bonus even more. up to 10x 1000% more Tempest Rush dmg. And 10x 1000% the decoy dmg, but thats not that important.

LEGENDARY GEMS

Mirinae, Teardrop of the StarweaverMirinae, Teardrop of the Starweaver Weird i know, but it heals you and thats really good.. you could use Wreath of LightningWreath of Lightning to get that ms boost, i consider that a speedrunner gem.

Bane of the TrappedBane of the Trapped Dmg DMG DMMMGGGGG

Esoteric AlterationEsoteric Alteration DEF DEF DEEEFFF !!

And thats that, Let me know if you have any doubts about anything, questions... etc. etc.

I have done GR70 with this and it was easy.

This build cant do Big grs, i dont think.. but its fun and easy to play with^^

Edited by Doqq

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now

• Recently Browsing   0 members

No registered users viewing this page.

• Similar Content

• By Arlan
      Hi and, first of all, thanks for your time. 
      I´m back to WoW after around 3 years, and I´m feeling quite confused yet. My main is a Hunter. I left it during WoD as a BM. Now I´m back, still with WoD expansion, and I feel the class has changed a LOT. No traps, quite a different composition, etc. 
      I´d like some help in order to set my talents and rotations. My intention atm, as lvl 100, is to finish questing Draenor (still quite a bit to do here) and then buy Legion and try to level up before the expansion comes. I like soloing (I guess BM should be my choice, but I´m here to hear your opinions!!) and I´ll try to avoid skipping content. I´m not in a hurry, just want to enjoy the whole lore-and-questing all the way up.
      Thanks again for your help!!!!
    • By Lemmi
      Hi guys,
       first of all: Sorry, my English isn't very well.

Yesterday I played a little bit with my gear, legys and talents on raidbots and found out that my simulated dps should be a little bit higher by using Aspect of the Beast.
      Talents: 2111113
      gear: 2x T19; 4x T2O; Qua*pla + Sephuz
      sim: 1225k single target dps

By way of comparison my old build:
      Talents: 2111112
      gear: 2x T19; 4x T2O; waist + Sephuz
      sim: 122Ok single target dps

Using simcraft by my own with the same settings I get for my 
      old build: 1215k single target dps
      and with Aspect of the Beast only: 1187k

In the past I simed allways a little bit higher with raidbots in comparison to simcraft, but the tendency was the same.

Any ideas why there are bigger discrepancies this time?

Greetings
      Lemmi

• By Albrod
      Hi, im new in here. 
      I decided to share this build i made. It fun to play also it's great to do the achievement seasonal [Legendary].
      I want to hear some feedback if anyone can help to improve this build.
      I know isn't the best but i don't care just want to play something fun and useful.
      In a couple of hours i will be uploading a gameplay video.
      Click here to see this build on diablofans site.
      Rathma's court

Actually i make this with all the stuff i get until now on season game so could there be a better legendary to use or a better skill combinations and that's why i came here i want to improve it.

• By Hindrigan
      I just can't find the answer.  Why are elemental shamans who  take ascendance as their final talent not supposed to use earth shock during ascendance?  earth shock does 920% spell power.  lava burst does 275%.  If you overload with lava burst you do an additional 206% totaling 481% spell power.  if you have 25% crit during ascendance lava burst is now 343% spell power and the overload is 257% equaling a total of 600% spell power.  you are missing out on a instant cast spell for 320%  additional spell power worth of damage; and quite often times twice during ascendance.  that's 640% spell power which is more than a lava burst cast during ascendance with 25% crit.
      I currently have 18% crit chance and during ascendance I'm critting lava burst at 434k (not extremely well geared I know, but the ratio is still present).  earth shock at 100 maelstrom non crit is 400k.  If you don't crit with earth shock you lose very little damage.  However, if you crit  with earth shock you do easily over 1million damage (several lava burst crits worth)  I really don't see a down side to using earth shock during ascendance other than 2-4 seconds off of fire elemental due to elementalist in your artifact tree.
      By all means show me that I'm being silly. Please.  Thanks all
    • By Hindrigan
      Has anyone else been doing more damage with aftershock than with ancestral swiftness (lvl 60 tier talents)?  the big thing I've been noticing is how many more earth shocks I'm getting off.  Other things are that I don't ever have to worry about how i'm going to set up my maelstrom for full length flame shocks and icefury/frost shock casts. Also, lower damage decrease while moving due to more maelstrom. I'm 865 and I'm doing 20-28k more dmg with aftershock.  Your thoughts