FORUMS
Tupi

Dungeon Run Progress Thread

Interesting find...

If you manage to get King Togwaggle and a double battlecry, you will swap decks twice, getting your own deck back. Your opponent will get two "kings ransom" cards to swap the decks back. And they will almost always use both of them on the next turn, wasting 10 mana. 

• Haha 1

Started today and working on Warrior as my first class. Reach the final boss on my first attempt, using the guides we have on the site, but I lost :P

• Sad 2

I finished it some weeks ago. But it was ridiculously hard. Sometimes you have luck and make it 1st try and sometimes you have to start again and again and again... Because of so much rng during the last boss fight.

Overall the mode was better than I expected but there is also much room for improvement.

Suggests: make the early bosses more interesting and the last ones more depending on skill than on luck

so glad to see this thread but im sad i'm at work and don't have my screen shots. I completely love the dungeon run I think its the greatest thing hearthstone has done. I typically main mage so I went first with that and did poorly. As i played around with the other "classes" I was doing really well with rogue and got 6/8 bosses down and was thrilled :D Finally tried out hunter and got all the way to tht end with Vustrasz, my deck was sort of like one of the old zoo decks but ultimately I messed up with the treasure chest mechanic in his fight and lost, but it was a ton of fun :D

There is a bit of nasty rng to it though and the game will tempt you with things that are ultimately bad choices, I gave in and used both rod of roasting and yogg to horrible results. With rod I roasted myself and then yogg bounced himself into my opponents deck, was summoned the next turn, and then roasted me with spells :( that's what i get for trusting an old god right?

oh also, I do like that this gives me the opportunity to play with many deck styles I normally don't get to try. I have finite time / money and can't always craft every deck for every class so i'm happy this mode gives me that opportunity. 

• Like 1