King Togwaggle — Neutral Card
Table of Contents
King Togwaggle is a neutral minion. This card was introduced with Kobolds & Catacombs and can now only be obtained through crafting. Below the card images, you will find explanations to help you use the card optimally in every game mode of Hearthstone.
King Togwaggle is a card designed mostly for fun, but can be devastating if you put your opponent in a position where they are unable to safely play theircard.
In Constructed, King Togwaggle can potentially be used in decks designed to fill opponents' hands using cards like Naturalize and Coldlight Oracle, so that their hand is too full to receive a copy of .
King Togwaggle is a horrible card in Arena and should not be drafted.
- Arclight Rumble Will Not Have Loot Boxes or NFTs
- Warcraft Arclight Rumble Minimum Specs, Possible 2022 Release, and No PC Port
- Warcraft Arclight Rumble Gameplay Videos
- Activision Blizzard Halts New Sales in Russia
- Activision Blizzard Q4 2021 Financial Results
- Blizzard Lead Mike Ybarra Teases Potential Announcements
- Blizzard Working on a New Survival Game for PC and Console
- Announcements We Can Expect this Week? (Speculation Post)
- Mech Paladin Deck
- Shellfish Mill Priest Deck
- Murloc Warlock Deck
- Switcheroo Priest Deck
- Questline Hunter Deck
- Naga Fel Demon Hunter Deck
- Wild Only Cards