King Togwaggle — Neutral Card
Table of Contents
King Togwaggle is a neutral minion. This card can be obtained from Kobolds & Catacombs packs. Below the card images, you will find explanations to help you use the card optimally in every game mode of Hearthstone.
1. General Comments
King Togwaggle is a card designed mostly for fun, but can be devastating if you put your opponent in a position where they are unable to safely play their King's Ransom card.
2. Constructed Play
In Constructed, King Togwaggle can potentially be used in decks designed to fill opponents' hands using cards like Naturalize and Coldlight Oracle, so that their hand is too full to receive a copy of King's Ransom.
King Togwaggle is a horrible card in Arena and should not be drafted.
4. Icy Veins Decks that Contain this Card
- Icy Veins Podcast Episode #25
- Check out What's Coming up in the Next Few Months
- Tavern Brawl: Pick a Hand, Any Hand
- HGG Cheer: Win a Card Back, Packs & Twitch Emotes
- BlizzCon Virtual Ticket, Goody Bag, Mobile App, More
- Special Event: Rise for Days of the Frozen Throne!
- September 2018 Ranked Play Season - On the Level
- Icy Veins Podcast Episode #24
- Basic Shaman Deck
- Hearthstone Hunter Spells, Minions, and Weapons
- Malygos Rogue
- Puzzle Lab's Lethal Puzzles
- Arena Priest Tier Lists
- Monster Hunt Progress Thread
- Secret Paladin Wild