King Togwaggle — Neutral Card
Table of Contents
King Togwaggle is a neutral minion. This card was introduced with Kobolds & Catacombs and can now only be obtained through crafting. Below the card images, you will find explanations to help you use the card optimally in every game mode of Hearthstone.
King Togwaggle is a card designed mostly for fun, but can be devastating if you put your opponent in a position where they are unable to safely play theircard.
In Constructed, King Togwaggle can potentially be used in decks designed to fill opponents' hands using cards like Naturalize and Coldlight Oracle, so that their hand is too full to receive a copy of .
King Togwaggle is a horrible card in Arena and should not be drafted.
- Timeline of Blizzard Presidents
- Johanna Faires Appointed Blizzard Entertainment President
- Will Microsoft Outsource Customer Support to External Companies?
- Blizzard Survival Game, Codenamed Odyssey, Was Cancelled Due to Engine Problems
- Microsoft Lays Off 1,900 Activision Blizzard and Xbox Employees
- Blizzard Celebrates the End of 2023 and Looks Ahead to 2024
- Microsoft Announced Xbox Leadership Changes Amid Bobby Kotick's Departure
- Microsoft Gaming CEO Phil Spencer Enthusiastic About Reviving Blizzard Franchises
- Hearthstone Telegram Bot
- Houndmaster Monster Hunter
- Rumble Run Mage Guide
- The Rate/Improve my deck thread.
- Standard Tier List