King Togwaggle — Neutral Card
Table of Contents
King Togwaggle is a neutral minion. This card was introduced with Kobolds & Catacombs and can now only be obtained through crafting. Below the card images, you will find explanations to help you use the card optimally in every game mode of Hearthstone.
King Togwaggle is a card designed mostly for fun, but can be devastating if you put your opponent in a position where they are unable to safely play theircard.
In Constructed, King Togwaggle can potentially be used in decks designed to fill opponents' hands using cards like Naturalize and Coldlight Oracle, so that their hand is too full to receive a copy of .
King Togwaggle is a horrible card in Arena and should not be drafted.
- Join Us Live on Twitch for the Icy Veins Podcast
- US Federal Trade Commission "Likely to File Antitrust Lawsuit" to Block Microsoft Acquisition of Activision Blizzard
- Hearthstone March of the Lich King Shaman Card Reveal Recap: November 20th
- Blizzard in China: All the Details, Rumors and New Information
- Hearthstone March of the Lich King Warrior Card Reveal Recap: November 19th
- NetEase Message to Chinese Blizzard Game Players
- NetEase Responds to Blizzard Licensing Agreement Expiration
- Most Blizzard Game Services to Be Suspended in China on January 23rd
- Jailer Paladin Deck
- Questline Hunter Deck
- Big Beast Hunter Deck
- Miracle Priest Deck
- XL Beast Hunter Deck