King Togwaggle — Neutral Card
Table of Contents
King Togwaggle is a neutral minion. This card was introduced with Kobolds & Catacombs and can now only be obtained through crafting. Below the card images, you will find explanations to help you use the card optimally in every game mode of Hearthstone.
King Togwaggle is a card designed mostly for fun, but can be devastating if you put your opponent in a position where they are unable to safely play their King's Ransom card.
In Constructed, King Togwaggle can potentially be used in decks designed to fill opponents' hands using cards like Naturalize and Coldlight Oracle, so that their hand is too full to receive a copy of King's Ransom.
King Togwaggle is a horrible card in Arena and should not be drafted.
Decks with King Togwaggle
Wild Togwaggle Druid Deck Guide 1 weapon, 20 spells, 8 minions, 1 hero card
|10,320||Apr 08 2019|
- Activision Blizzard Q4 2020 Earnings Call
- Will Blizzard Launch a New Title at BlizzConline?
- BlizzConLine 2021 Official Preview and Trailer
- BlizzConline Celebration Bundles in the Shop!
- What to Expect from Blizzconline 2021? (Predictions)
- The New Battle.net Is Almost Here, Going Live in NA
- Merry Christmas from the Icy Veins Team!
- Blizzard Sending Out New Surveys About "Classic" Version of The Burning Crusade
- Tracker Monster Hunter
- Prince Arthas Boss Guide
- Pull of the Day
- Mozaki OTK Mage
- Lifesteal OTK Demon Hunter
- Aggro Tempo Mage
- Save quest turn-ins?
- Prime Quest Warlock