FORUMS
Sign in to follow this  
mattsgto

Fury warrior no T21 with mythic+ gear

I keep reading about T21 and it being nerfed.  I don't even have any Tier gear. Well I do but it's 915. Point being is a lot of my mythic gear seems quite a bit better or not?  I would like to know and I'm sure others are in the same boat that don't raid a lot do to work, family, etc.. as fury now how do we spec? and rotation? I'm 949. I have a 895 COF and no one really talks if they still use it or not because of the nerf. I do sims and it shows up viable but thats just a basic sim.  Already got the helm, legs and belt to 1000, but I'm not sure about bloodbath or just sticking with endless rage with mythic gear. I look all over the place couldn't find a good concrete answer since its always tier based. Please don't say go raid. Not all of us have the time. I appreciate any help.

here is my char link

https://worldofwarcraft.com/en-us/character/gorgonnash/nakazato

Edited by mattsgto

I feel like both of your questions are already answered in the site's guide. 

For talents: https://www.icy-veins.com/wow/fury-warrior-pve-dps-spec-builds-talents

For rotation: https://www.icy-veins.com/wow/fury-warrior-pve-dps-rotation-cooldowns-abilities

CoF usage is still pretty much going to be best, except in certain circumstances for players that have a much better trinket. Simming it, as you've done, will tell you when you need to swap it out. You can also sim yourself to check which talents perform best for you.

Thank you for your response. You make good points. I guess what I was getting at was a non sim scenario. People's opinions from experience. Sims are great benchmarks but they don't tell the whole story.  No matter I do appreciate the response.

I can understand your question, but mostly the Tier set bonus defines which spec you will play.

For example: T20 favors Inner Rage as talent of choice while T21 favors Bloodbath because of the set bonus.

Without the set bonus you may just try what you like the most. Right from the belly I'd say it's Single Target=Inner Rage and AoE= Bloodbath.

Fury doesn't feel good if you don't use convergence. Though you can interchange it when you have a high level arcano (talking about 940-960) and a similar sized trinket. But to be honest in mythic + situations it just feels good to have BC up to nearly each trash pack. So you would need to consitently interchange the trinkets when fighting trash or fighting boss.

Too much micro if you ask me.

• Like 1