Aleco

Choose Your Hearthstone World Champion To Win Free Packs

Sign in to follow this  

7 posts in this topic

PkvoS8T.png

Choose your champion for the upcoming Hearthstone World Championships to win free K&C packs!

The biggest Hearthstone tournament of the year, the Hearthstone World Championship, is just around the corner! To help build up excitement for the tournament, players may now select a champion from among the 16 world championship competitors. Each round your champion advances in the tournament will reward you with more Kobolds & Catacombs packs. You can win up to 6 packs of K&C for selecting the winner of the tournament, so choose wisely! Once you've locked in your choice it can not be changed.

Anyone with a Battle.net account can select a champion for free until midnight on January 17th (Pacific Standard Time), and there's no downside to selecting the wrong champion. All you need to do is follow this link and select one of the 16 competitors. Personally, I'm sticking with Purple because he won me 3 packs at the Summer Championship and appears to be the favorite to win his group. Kolento and Surrender are two of the favorites to win the tournament, which would make them safe bets to win you some packs as well.

• Thanks 2

I already picked Surrender :D

And if I'm not reading wrong on the official site this time we can get up to six packs :)

• Like 1

2 hours ago, Caldyrvan said:

I already picked Surrender :D

And if I'm not reading wrong on the official site this time we can get up to six packs :)

Thanks for noting this, I'll add it to the article!

• Like 2

I never paid attention to these tournament stuffs so just tell me which of them already won in last years :D

I picked Kolento, I learned a lot from him, for many different decks. Last time I picked him, he got me max number of packs, then lost to Hoej in finals unfortunately. This time, I count on him.

• Like 1

15 hours ago, FanOfValeera said:

I picked Kolento, I learned a lot from him, for many different decks. Last time I picked him, he got me max number of packs, then lost to Hoej in finals unfortunately. This time, I count on him.

Sorry to ruin your day, but I just made sure he won't get far :(

(by picking him myself)

56 minutes ago, WedgeAntilles said:

Sorry to ruin your day, but I just made sure he won't get far :(

(by picking him myself)

All my picks so far got me max number of packs, except Thijs. 

Maybe you will end your bad streak :)

• Haha 1