Aleco

Blizzard Announces "So You Think You Can Cast" 2018, Hearthstone Edition

Sign in to follow this  

8 posts in this topic

Think you have what it takes to cast Hearthstone? Blizzard's "So You Think You Can Cast" contest runs through March 18th, offering Hearthstone fans a shot at the big leagues.

R3EJG6T7RXJ91518808779581.jpg

The 2018 edition of Hearthstone's "So You Think You Can Cast" contest is officially underway. Running from now until March 18th, Blizzard is now accepting submissions to their annual contest for casting duos (sorry, solo casters). Speaking as a Hearthstone fan who happens reads Twitch chat during major Hearthstone tournaments, I'd be very surprised if there weren't a few of you out there who think they can do better than the current pros!

If you think you have what it takes to cast Hearthstone, all you need to do is record you and your buddy casting the match above and submit your video over to HStalent@blizzard.com, along with a bit of additional information which is described in the official blog post.

Our very own L0rinda won this contest back in 2016 to cast HCT Summer, and I'm angling to submit an entry of my own to this year's contest. Wish me luck!

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1

4 hours ago, Aleco said:

and I'm angling to submit an entry of my own to this year's contest. Wish me luck!

Good luck Aleco! If we may ask, who are you planning to be your casting buddy for this contest?!

52 minutes ago, Yridaa said:

Good luck Aleco! If we may ask, who are you planning to be your casting buddy for this contest?!

Much appreciated! I actually haven't found a partner just yet, I'm still sending feelers out there to see who might be interested in joining me.

Good luck - but IMO you won't need luck.

Your "what's the move" are great - easy to understand (always a point for someone like me who isn't a native speaker) and always very interesting and helpful. I like your style very much, both how you talk and how you present us with lots of valuable and important information. Yet never overwhelming us with numbers or too much information in too little time.

I think you have great chances of winning!

• Thanks 1

You can do it, all you need is a casting buddy like me:) 

Just kidding, I think you are good at understating different situations and explaining them. You have a good shot at being the next HCT caster.

• Thanks 1
  • Haha 1

Hey, looking for a partner in this stuff. Been playing a few years. Anyways im a professional telemarketer. I speak for a living for 6 hours a day currently, and i have like 5k hours of experience in that and would love to try casting with some cool person! Send me a message if you're interested and serious about this! Thank you! Lets crush this thing!

• Like 1