FORUMS
Sign in to follow this  
positiv2

Barbarian Immortal King Set Dungeon

I have a question. How can I open skills tab. Im trying to say for example furious charge each enemy charge smt like that bu I saw rush forward knocking back and dealing 600% weapon damage to enemies on your path. How can I do ? Please help

Guest Peon

Why is Boon of Bul-Kathos left off the passive recommendations?

"Still, always keep in mind your first Primary Objective requirements. The number of elites on the map is fixed and you will need to kill them all while the Immortal King 6-piece bonus is active, meaning you have to be under the effects of both Wrath of the BerserkerWrath of the Berserker and have Call of the AncientsCall of the Ancients summons active."

It reduces the cooldown of both of these skills significantly.

17 hours ago, Guest Peon said:

Why is Boon of Bul-Kathos left off the passive recommendations?

"Still, always keep in mind your first Primary Objective requirements. The number of elites on the map is fixed and you will need to kill them all while the Immortal King 6-piece bonus is active, meaning you have to be under the effects of both Wrath of the BerserkerWrath of the Berserker and have Call of the AncientsCall of the Ancients summons active."

It reduces the cooldown of both of these skills significantly.

Normally, you don't need those cooldown reductions because IK4 bonus reduces WotB far sooner than the duration Without them.(CotA is infinite unless your Ancients would die, but that unfortunate event is highly unlikely) If you rushing Season Journey and lean towards a WW based build, then they can be of use (ww reduces cooldowns less than HotA due to lower cost). 

Join the conversation

You are posting as a guest. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.
Note: Your post will require moderator approval before it will be visible.

Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

Sign in to follow this