positiv2

Monk Inna's Mantra Set Dungeon

Sign in to follow this  

3 posts in this topic

This thread is for comments about our Monk Inna's Mantra Set Dungeon guide.

This appears to have only 5 of the Inna's set pieces, but no Ring of Royal Grandeur.  This would make it not viable for the set dungeon.  Perhaps the unity should be replaced with the RoRG?  Or replace the Shenlong's weapons with Inna's weapon.

Edited by Moriwar

On 05/03/2018 at 8:37 PM, Moriwar said:

This appears to have only 5 of the Inna's set pieces, but no Ring of Royal Grandeur.  This would make it not viable for the set dungeon.  Perhaps the unity should be replaced with the RoRG?  Or replace the Shenlong's weapons with Inna's weapon.

As already pointed out, this build was not viable as stated in the guide. I replaced Unity with Band of the Rue Chambers and changed the cubed jewelry slot to Ring of Royal Grandeur to resolve the set issue. I also found the weapon choice to make this set dungeon more difficult than necessary since Shenlong's Spirit drains your spirit and forces am unnecessary cadence of building and dropping spirit. I am sure any other weapons would work but I used Istvan's Paired Blades and finished the mastery easy the first try.

Your content will need to be approved by a moderator

You are commenting as a guest. If you have an account, please sign in.
Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

Sign in to follow this