FORUMS
Sign in to follow this  
positiv2

Monk Inna's Mantra Set Dungeon

Uncommon Patron

This appears to have only 5 of the Inna's set pieces, but no Ring of Royal Grandeur.  This would make it not viable for the set dungeon.  Perhaps the unity should be replaced with the RoRG?  Or replace the Shenlong's weapons with Inna's weapon.

Edited by Moriwar

On 05/03/2018 at 8:37 PM, Moriwar said:

This appears to have only 5 of the Inna's set pieces, but no Ring of Royal Grandeur.  This would make it not viable for the set dungeon.  Perhaps the unity should be replaced with the RoRG?  Or replace the Shenlong's weapons with Inna's weapon.

As already pointed out, this build was not viable as stated in the guide. I replaced Unity with Band of the Rue Chambers and changed the cubed jewelry slot to Ring of Royal Grandeur to resolve the set issue. I also found the weapon choice to make this set dungeon more difficult than necessary since Shenlong's Spirit drains your spirit and forces am unnecessary cadence of building and dropping spirit. I am sure any other weapons would work but I used Istvan's Paired Blades and finished the mastery easy the first try.

I am sure I have great gear Inna (overall)
but to get mastery 
ha ha ha ha...yeh right

no matter what I tried, no matter how many I kite to me even when "Seems" a group of 10 by me (at least)
stupid games says only 1 or 3 or 8 (most I seen)
fail after fail after fail

managed get the minimum complete..that is it 😠

what a horrible set dungeon..I even tried swapping worse stuff, damage is sit 259k no buffed 313k buff
but the air ally destorys everything it touches anyways...bloody hell

Forget the Fists and use Inna's Reach, while swapping out Inna's Sandals for Ice Climbers. That way you'll achieve the 6-piece set bonus required and eliminate the chance of being frozen.

This should really be updated.

Ring of Royal Grandeur for the cube and Rue for equip. No unity.

Guest Elekid239
On 12/7/2019 at 4:25 PM, ArCImpulse said:

Forget the Fists and use Inna's Reach, while swapping out Inna's Sandals for Ice Climbers. That way you'll achieve the 6-piece set bonus required and eliminate the chance of being frozen.

This should really be updated.

Ring of Royal Grandeur for the cube and Rue for equip. No unity.

Would you be kind enough to send me a list of what I need? 

Join the conversation

You are posting as a guest. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.
Note: Your post will require moderator approval before it will be visible.

Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

Sign in to follow this  

• Recently Browsing   0 members

No registered users viewing this page.

• Similar Content

• By Stan
      We're dealing with Monks in this week's Challenge Rift, so check out the video guides for a smooth clear!
      EU Challenge Rift 145
      Ignore Mantra of Salvation and Cyclone Strike; both abilities are a waste of spirit. Use Sweeping Wind when you enter the rift and again if you die. Keep channeling Tempest Rush from the moment you enter the rift until you are out, use Epiphany on cooldown so that you don't run out of spirit. Use Blinding Flash on the Rift Guardian.
      For the layout and more tips check out Mnemonic's video below.
      US Challenge Rift 145
      Spam Breath of Heaven and Epiphany whenever they are up. Note that using Epiphany will teleport you to the target. Never use Mantra of Salvation or Wave of Light. Dash to monsters and use Crippling Wave (spirit generator) to punch them.
      Check out the video below by Raxxanterax for more details about this week's Challenge Rift!
    • By Stan
      In this week's Challenge Rift, we're dealing with the new Wizard Hydra set.
      EU Challenge Rift 144
      Use Storm Armor and Familiar at the beginning of the rift to buff up.
      Black Hole should be used on Elites and to stack up enemies. Teleport around and let HydraArcane Hydras do the work. You always want to have up five hydras.
      For the layout and additional tips check out Mnemonic's video below.
      US Challenge Rift 144
      At the beginning of the rift, activate your Magic WeaponConduit and Storm ArmorScramble.
      Activate Slow TimeTime Warp on Elites. You can use TeleportWormhole twice within a short time frame, so make sure to use that for moving around efficiently. 
      Black HoleAbsolute Zero should be used to gather up enemies, otherwise, just summon Hydras.
      Check out the video below by Raxxanterax for more details about this week's Challenge Rift!
    • By Damien
      This thread is for comments about our Jambre's Rank 4 Legend Highlander Galakrond Rogue Deck.
    • By Damien
      This thread is for comments about our PapaJason's Top 50 Legend Reno Mage Deck.
    • By Stan
      The first Challenge Rift of Season 20 has arrived and we have a Barbarian utilizing the new Frenzy set in both regions.
      EU Challenge Rift 143
      Activate Battle Rage for more damage and War Cry for more toughness when you enter the rift. Immediately start attacking mobs to get the 5 stacks of Frenzy going. You need to maintain them which is not that hard, just keep attacking. Use Furious Charge to move around. Try to utilize the Shield Pylon from the first floor up to the fourth where the mob type deals less damage.
      For the layout and additional tips check out Mnemonic's video below.
      US Challenge Rift 143
      The Flavor of Time is going to double the duration of your pylons and Bane of the Powerful provides a damage-increasing buff after killing an elite pack. When killing yellow elites, it means you must defeat all their minions too for it to trigger.
      You activate Wrath of the BerserkerInsanity, Threatening ShoutIntimidate, and War CryImpunity all the time. Battle RageBloodshed should be cast just twice because the buff lasts long.
      Other than that, you use Furious Charge to move around and fish for Elite packs and keep 10 stacks of Frenzy up.
      Check out the video by Raxxanterax for the layout of this week's Challenge Rift.