Monk Inna's Mantra Set Dungeon Guide
Table of Contents
- 1. Overview of the Inna's Mantra Set Dungeon
- 2. Tips for the Inna's Mantra Set Dungeon
- 3. Build for the Inna's Mantra Set Dungeon
- 4. Kanai's Cube
- 5. ChangeLog
1. Overview of the Inna's Mantra Set Dungeon
The Inna's Mantra Set Dungeon is located in Act II, the Flooded Causeway. Take the Act II town waypoint, then head up north to the Caldeum Bazaar. Once inside, do a U-turn to the left at the first opportunity — you will see the sewer grate leading to the Flooded Causeway. In there, follow the path down and to the right; to the south of the entrance to the next zone, the Ruined Cistern, the entrance to the Inna Set Dungeon will appear if you have the 6-piece set bonus active.
The Inna's Mantra Set Dungeon's two unique Primary Objectives are to: 1) Unleash your Mystic Allies on 10 enemies within 10 yards 5 times; and 2) Do not get Frozen for the duration of the dungeon.
The Inna's Mantra Set Dungeon is a Realm of the Banished tileset that is relatively linear, despite first appearances. Simply head further and further down on the map, making sure to finish off smaller branching areas before you continue.
The Inna's Mantra Set Dungeon is populated by several kinds of enemies:
- Bone Beetles and Scarabs — these tiny, near-harmless critters will provide the bulk for the counter of the first Objective. Swarming from all sides and relentless in their pursuit, they are the most valuable trash in this dungeon.
- Lacuni Warriors and Slashers — slower moving, medium-sized targets with a strong melee attack. You can use them as filler for a pull on the first Objective, but they will not follow you as readily.
- Inna's Guarsdians — the unique enemies of the map. They resemble Act 3's Golgor trash, but also have a Frozen affix. Their elite affix is tied to your second Primary Objective, not getting Frozen for the duration of this dungeon.
2. Tips for the Inna's Mantra Set Dungeon
The Inna's Mantra Set Dungeon is, unfortunately, of the type that benefits from nerfing your build and toning down your damage. In a properly specced build, your autonomous Mystic Ally summons will simply run ahead and slaughter everything in your way before you get a chance to do the 1st Objective. Take some simple steps to lower your damage to the 300-400k point: drop Dexterity and Offense-section Paragons, drop Crit Damage gems from weaponry, drop excess offense jewelry and legendary gems. Do NOT take standard Inna itemization choices like The Crudest Boots and Bindings of the Lesser Gods.
While the dungeon is mostly made of tight and inconveniently curved pathways, there are several open platforms, albeit small. Try to use them to lure a larger pack of trash and Cyclone Strike them in a massive pull for the 1st Objective. If your damage is low enough (as it should), you can afford to set up a pull with 2 or more Cyclone Strikes.
The 2nd Objective — not getting Frozen — is rather trivial, as the Elites are not very proactive in using their affix and when they do, you can simply Dashing Strike away by paying minimal attention. While it is active, Epiphany will also protect you from crowd controlling affixes. You can completely ignore this threat if you equip Ice Climbers.
3. Build for the Inna's Mantra Set Dungeon
|Way of the Hundred Fists Blazing Fists Cyclone Strike Implosion 1 Mystic Ally Air Ally 2 Dashing Strike Way of the Falling Star 3 Mantra of Conviction Annihilation 4 Epiphany Insight|
|Torso and Pants||
4. Kanai's Cube
- 03 Mar. 2018: Added guide.
- Necromancer Leveling and Fresh 70
- Pest Necro Queries
- Meteor Wizard
- Salvage Guide
- Monk Raiment of a Thousand Storms Set Dungeon
- Amazing tempest rush build.
- GRID is Recruiting All player For All Seasons
- Shadow Impale Demon Hunter