FORUMS
Sign in to follow this  
positiv2

Necromancer Rathma Set Dungeon

Guest Delphinium

Just wondering why you have the same item (weapon) in the cube as equipped as bonuses don't stack.

On 7/8/2018 at 3:20 PM, Guest Delphinium said:

Just wondering why you have the same item (weapon) in the cube as equipped as bonuses don't stack.

Thanks for pointing this out! I passed it on, so it should be fixed soon.

• Haha 1

Guest whopperz

Why do you have a Blood Rush boots cubed, but not using the Blood Rush skill?

On 7/16/2018 at 8:08 PM, Guest whopperz said:

Why do you have a Blood Rush boots cubed, but not using the Blood Rush skill?

I was just wondering that myself! Also no Simulacrum but Haunted Visions. Seems there are a few mishaps on this build.

Edited by adelphiaUK
Added info

Guest Invisible Prince

I know this is an older game I am curious how I get the 6 piece set I  did happen to get the shoulders  through a drop somewhere. Is there specific areas or bounties that drop them or is is just luckand grinding? Also would it be better to farm bountiesor greater rifts? If GR what level/ torment  rifts? Sorry forr all the inquiries I am somewhat new to the game. Thanks in advance if anyone wishes to help me out and respond.

Guest Vaxl

whats the deal with going for the blood path boots and then not skilling blood path ?

A few key improvements FTW with focus on Attack Speed and CDR:

Tasker and Theo for Cube armor slot : Steuart's is a mismatch.

Use Rank 0 (zero) Gogok - Zei's is a mismatch

Max Diamond in Leoric's helm, Pain Enhancer (mine was Rank 62) in ammie - no other gems - my DPS was still 1M+.

Strategy FTW: First move is Army of the Dead into a corner, start spamming Mages and roll along until Mage goal met, Command Skellies + cast Mages on elites as needed, continues to use Army of the dead (causing no deaths) as soon after cooldown as possible, after Mage and AofD goals are met accelerate using max DPS options and wipe out all remaining monsters. 

Notes: Mages are needed for elites as skellie DPS is way too low thus burning the clock.  If you tune this, you'll see the cooldown on AotD rapidly clock down like magic!  There are other changes you can make, but these are the critical ones FTW!!!

Edited by Droidiphile
Clarifications

Guest Peasant

A lot of folks are asking about ways to improve this, and I'm sure it could be further optimized. But I've never used this set and just got mastery with this exact build on my first try. So thanks for putting this guide together. 

Guest dn.

In the section talking about nerfing your build, it says to "drop Dexterity" - that should be Intelligence for a Necro build?

On 11/26/2020 at 9:46 PM, Guest dn. said:

In the section talking about nerfing your build, it says to "drop Dexterity" - that should be Intelligence for a Necro build?

Heya - you are correct and it should indeed say Intelligence. Sent out a fix and thanks for the catch!