FORUMS
positiv2

Necromancer Rathma Set Dungeon

Guest Delphinium

Just wondering why you have the same item (weapon) in the cube as equipped as bonuses don't stack.

On 7/8/2018 at 3:20 PM, Guest Delphinium said:

Just wondering why you have the same item (weapon) in the cube as equipped as bonuses don't stack.

Thanks for pointing this out! I passed it on, so it should be fixed soon.

• Haha 1

Guest whopperz

Why do you have a Blood Rush boots cubed, but not using the Blood Rush skill?

On 7/16/2018 at 8:08 PM, Guest whopperz said:

Why do you have a Blood Rush boots cubed, but not using the Blood Rush skill?

I was just wondering that myself! Also no Simulacrum but Haunted Visions. Seems there are a few mishaps on this build.

Edited by adelphiaUK
Added info

Guest Invisible Prince

I know this is an older game I am curious how I get the 6 piece set I  did happen to get the shoulders  through a drop somewhere. Is there specific areas or bounties that drop them or is is just luckand grinding? Also would it be better to farm bountiesor greater rifts? If GR what level/ torment  rifts? Sorry forr all the inquiries I am somewhat new to the game. Thanks in advance if anyone wishes to help me out and respond.

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.
Note: Your post will require moderator approval before it will be visible.

Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

• Recently Browsing   0 members

No registered users viewing this page.

• Similar Content

• By Stan
      This week, we have DMO Wizards in both regions. Check out the guides to earn your weekly cache!
      Challenge Rift 95 Guide // Europe
      Gear
      Delsere's Magnum Opus Set (5/6) Golden Gorget of Leoric Frostburn Warzechian Armguards The Witching Hour Pandemonium Loop Leoric's Signet + Zei's Stone of Vengeance (Rank 0) Unstable Scepter Triumvirate Kanai's Cube
      Orb of Infinite Depth Magefist Convention of Elements Skills
      Shock PulsePiercing Orb Arcane OrbFrozen Orb Explosive BlastChain Reaction Black HoleSpellsteal Slow TimeStretch Time Storm ArmorPower of the Storm Passives
      Power Hungry Elemental Exposure Unstable Anomaly Unwavering Will Mnemonic_1 has uploaded a video to guide you through this week's DMO Wizard EU run!
      Challenge Rift 95 // North America
      Gear
      Delsere's Magnup Opus Set (6/6) Rondal's Locket + Iceblink (Rank 25) Ancient Parthan Defenders Halo of Arlyse + Bane of the Trapped (Rank 15) Unity + Bane of the Powerful (Rank 30) Fragment of Destiny Triumvirate Kanai's Cube
      Unstable Scepter Crown of the Primus Mara's Kaleidoscope Skills
      Spectral BladeBarrier Blades Arcane OrbFrozen Orb TeleportSafe Passage Slow Time Black HoleAbsolute Zero Ice ArmorCrystallize Passives
      Blur Glass Cannon Unstable Anomaly Unwavering Will Just completed the NA rift and I didn't meet the time requirement on my first try, because I wasted too much time in Level 1&2, which have low mob density. Level 3 is where you want to get as soon as possible, mob density here is so much better. This week, we have a Wizard DMO Build, meaning Slow Time should be cast all the time, because it increases damage done by 8,500% for mobs inside it and 5 seconds after they leave the area. Check out Raxx's video of the clear below!
    • By Stan
      In Patch 2.6.5, we have three new Torment difficulties and while we previewed increased Gold and Experience bonuses, now we've got the more relevant numbers, including increased Legendary drop rate, and Monster health.
      If you're planning to farm Ancient Legendaries for your LoN set in Season 17, Torment 16 is the best diffficulty to go, because the Legendary drop rate is increased by 1,221%. Below, we have all the relevant info that you need to know about the new Torment difficulties of Patch 2.6.5. A big thanks to Diablo Wiki for providing the exact numbers!
      Torment Level Monster Health Monster Damage Extra Bonus XP Extra Gold Bonus Increased Legendary Drop Rate Torment 14 (Greater Rift 65)
      4,623,011% 40,775% 10,500% 5,200% 781% Torment 15 (Greater Rift 70)
      10,135,711% 57,664% 13,400% 6,050% 977% Torment 16 (Greater Rift 75)
      22,222,020% 81,549% 17,000% 7,000% 1,221% Check out our Patch 2.6.5 hub for more details about Season 17 and the patch!
    • By Stan
      There's been a slight update to the new stash space for PC players in Patch 2.6.5. It's going to be gated behind Seasons and you won't be able to purchase it with Gold when the patch goes live.
      Additional stash space coming in Patch 2.6.5 will be gated behind the Season Journey on PC. They've enabled it all for testing purposes on PTR, according to the latest updated patch notes.
      Console players will be able to buy 70 stash spaces for Gold right away.
      Blizzard (Source)
      Quality of Life
      Additional stash space has been made available for all players PC: The cap for earning additional stash tabs through the Season Journey has been raised from 4 to 9 PS4/XB1/Switch: All players will be able to purchase 70 additional stash spaces with gold upon login Note: All tabs are available immediately upon login on PTR for testing purposes only Seasons
      There is a new reward for completing the entirety of the Season Journey (Guardian) For Season 17, the Galactic Wings are available Items
      Carnevil The 5 10 Fetishes closest to you will shoot a powerful Poison Dart every time you do
    • By positiv2
      This thread is for comments about our Dragon Mage guide.
    • By positiv2
      This thread is for comments about our Big Shaman deck guide.