Necromancer Rathma Set Dungeon Guide
Welcome to our guide to complete the Rathma set dungeon for Necromancers, a required step to complete the Masters of the Universe Conquest.
Overview of the Bones of Rathma Set Dungeon
The Bones of Rathma Set Dungeon is located in Act II, The Sacred Path. Teleport to the Temple of the Firstborn Level 1, and walk back out the nearby entrance. Traverse the long corridor backwards and into the cave. Shortly before the opening to the previous zone, The Shrouded Moor, the portal for the Rathma Set Dungeon will appear if you have the Bones of Rathma 6-piece bonus equipped.
The Bones of Rathma Set Dungeon's two unique Primary Objectives are to: 1) Accumulate a total of 500 seconds cooldown reduction on Army of the Dead; and 2) Revive 100 Corpses.
The Bones of Rathma Set Dungeon is a Plague Tunnel tileset of a relatively small size. A proven attempt path is to clear the interlocking corridors right past the starting point, and then doing a clockwise movement through the map to clear the remaining areas.
The Bones of Rathma Set Dungeon is populated by several kinds of enemies:
- Skeletal Crawlers, Blazing Bone Warriors and Archers — posing next to no threat, the horde of these enemy types will largely serve to reset your Army of the Dead CDs through the attacks of your minions.
- Rathma's Furnaces — the unique enemies of the map. They resemble Act 1's Savage Beast trash, but also have the Desecrator and Molten affixes. Their charge attack can dish out some respectable damage, but is very clearly telegraphed and easily avoidable.
Tips for the Bones of Rathma Set Dungeon
The Bones of Rathma Set Dungeon is, unfortunately, of the type that benefits from nerfing your build and toning down your damage. Having the Revives or even your own basic attacks oneshot the dungeon's trash will act against the vital cooldown resets from the Rathma 2-piece bonus for the 1st Objective, so take some simple steps to lower your damage to the 300-400k point: drop Intelligence and Offense-section Paragons, drop Crit Damage gems from weaponry, drop excess offense jewelry and legendary gems. Rathma build staples like the Jesseth set ( Jesseth Skullscythe and Jesseth Skullshield) or Trag'Oul's Corroded Fang can also be avoided.
Avoid making direct attacks on the enemy with your generator altogether. Also, whenever Army of the Dead is cast (and it should be used on cooldown, to work on your 1st Objective), you can try to minimize its victims or even aim it into a previously cleared area while you are still working on said Objective. Killing off large heaps of trash with non-minion attacks is a somewhat unnecessary display of power while you still have the first task incomplete, and you should leave all the work to the Revives and Command Skeletons to maximize the cooldown resets.
Build for the Bones of Rathma Set Dungeon
|Decrepify Borrowed Time Command Skeletons Frenzy 1 Bone Armor Dislocation 2 Army of the Dead Death Valley 3 Blood Rush Potency 4 Revive Personal Army|
To help you with farming the gear you need for your builds, we have two very useful guides that you can access by clicking the links below: a Salvage Guide to help you quickly check whether or not you can safely salvage a piece of gear and a Legendary Farming Guide to help you efficiently farm legendaries and set items.
|Torso and Pants||
- 20 Apr. 2021: Revised the guide to the current bonuses of the Rathma set.
- 04 Mar. 2018: Added guide.
- Diablo 3 Celebrates 10 Years Today
- Diablo Immortal: Realm of Damnation Official Zone Preview
- Arclight Rumble Will Not Have Loot Boxes or NFTs
- Warcraft Arclight Rumble Minimum Specs, Possible 2022 Release, and No PC Port
- Warcraft Arclight Rumble Gameplay Videos
- Battle.net Balance Can Be Used for Purchases in Diablo Immortal
- Blizzard on Making Diablo Immortal for PC
- Diablo Immortal Launch Date and PC Open Beta