Necromancer Rathma Set Dungeon Guide
Welcome to our guide to complete the Rathma set dungeon for Necromancers, a required step to complete the Masters of the Universe Conquest.
Overview of the Bones of Rathma Set Dungeon
The Bones of Rathma Set Dungeon is located in Act II, The Sacred Path. Teleport to the Temple of the Firstborn Level 1, and walk back out the nearby entrance. Traverse the long corridor backwards and into the cave. Shortly before the opening to the previous zone, The Shrouded Moor, the portal for the Rathma Set Dungeon will appear if you have the Bones of Rathma 6-piece bonus equipped.
The Bones of Rathma Set Dungeon is a Plague Tunnel tileset of a relatively small size. A proven attempt path is to clear the interlocking corridors right past the starting point, and then doing a clockwise movement through the map to clear the remaining areas.
The Bones of Rathma Set Dungeon is populated by several kinds of enemies:
- Skeletal Crawlers, Blazing Bone Warriors and Archers — posing next to no threat, the horde of these enemy types will largely serve to reset your Army of the Dead CDs through the attacks of your minions.
- Rathma's Furnaces — the unique enemies of the map. They resemble Act 1's Savage Beast trash, but also have the Desecrator and Molten affixes. Their charge attack can dish out some respectable damage, but is very clearly telegraphed and easily avoidable.
Tips for the Bones of Rathma Set Dungeon
The Bones of Rathma Set Dungeon is, unfortunately, of the type that benefits from nerfing your build and toning down your damage. Having the Skeletal Mages or even your own basic attacks oneshot the dungeon's trash will act against the vital cooldown resets from the Rathma 2-piece bonus for the 1st Objective, so take some simple steps to lower your damage to the 300-400k point: drop Intelligence and Offense-section Paragons, drop Crit Damage gems from weaponry, drop excess offense jewelry and legendary gems. Rathma build staples like the Jesseth set ( Jesseth Skullscythe and Jesseth Skullshield) or Scythe of the Cycle can also be avoided.
Avoid making direct attacks on the enemy with your generator unless you absolutely need it to summon a Skeletal Mage. Also, whenever Army of the Dead is cast (and it should be used on cooldown, to work on your 2nd Objective), try to aim into a previously cleared area. Killing off trash with either of the above attacks is unnecessary display of power, and you should leave all the work to the Skeletal Mages to maximize the cooldown resets.
Build for the Bones of Rathma Set Dungeon
|Bone Spikes Sudden Impact Skeletal Mage Skeleton Archer 1 Devour Devouring Aura 2 Frailty Aura of Frailty 3 Command Skeletons Frenzy 4 Army of the Dead Death Valley|
To help you with farming the gear you need for your builds, we have two very useful guides that you can access by clicking the links below: a Salvage Guide to help you quickly check whether or not you can safely salvage a piece of gear and a Legendary Farming Guide to help you efficiently farm legendaries and set items.
|Torso and Pants||
- 04 Mar. 2018: Added guide.
- All Class Skills for Amazon, Barbarian and Sorceress in Action in Diablo 2: Ressurected
- First Dupes Found on Diablo 2: Resurrected Alpha
- Korean Diablo 2: Resurrected Alpha to Be Extended, Possibly in the West as Well?
- Diablo 2: Resurrected in Ultrawide 32:9, 5120x1440
- Blizzard Begins Monthly Collectible Series for 30th Anniversary with Lich King Statue & Concept Art Print
- Diablo II Resurrected Technical Alpha Starting April 8th
- Signs of the Diablo 2: Resurrected Alpha: Korean Test Announced
- Razor Strop Fix for Game Freezes and Connection issues