FORUMS
Sign in to follow this  
Zadina

April 2018 Ranked Play Season: Raise the Roof

YZI1M4LEUMQU1522175278294.jpg

Hearthstone's latest expansion will be released this month. Prepare for a season full of new decks and experimentation!

The card back for April 2018 is called "Raise the Roof" and the Gilneas vibes are pretty obvious. We remind you that the Witchwood is supposed to be located at Gilneas.

02I12OF2ATPL1522175373575.png

Hopefully, the Ranked ladder will be plagued by less issues compared to the ones we've had in March (with the latest being some bizarre behaviour in Legend matchmaking). We are looking forward to seeing how the yearly rotation and the new expansion are going to affect the meta!

Well,about the patch I should say it seems they are trying to get back on classic  which we had some standard cards and there were many decks to create with separate strategies..and it's good..I think game should be something like classic patch..mix of anything..I just hate when they release all cards for just a name: cthun,jade,quests,elements, ..all I know is there should be different cards so we will have different decks not like these days which we see 2or3 classes and few decks are worthplaying...I think focusing on normal things like odd/even cards or things like rush are the way better than just letting players make a deck of element cards,etc..