FORUMS
Sign in to follow this  
Aleco

The Witchwood Coming April 12th!

PVlt3MS.jpg

The Witchwood will launch one week from today, and will be preceded by a final reveal stream with Ben Brode and Day[9].

Begin the countdown! The Witchwood will be released one week from today on April 12th. Also announced today was the final card reveal stream, which will take place on April 9th with Ben Brode and Day[9] on the PlayHearthstone Twitch channel.

Continuing on a highly appreciated and recent trend, players will receive three free packs of The Witchwood and one free class Legendary for logging in after the set is released. Unlike previous sets where one of the Legendary cards for each class was themed (Death Knights and Legendary Weapons), The Witchwood has two Legendary minions per class. This means that players will be eligible to receive any of the 18 class Legendaries.

I, for one, will have my fingers crossed for Chameleos. Which Legendary will you guys be hoping for? Let us know in the comments, and be sure to check out our Witchwood Hub for all of the spoilers for the upcoming expansion!

• Thanks 1

Hagatha, rest looks boring but a few I would try out.

Also, can we assume for EU it will start at the 12th too? Maybe later at 19:00 CEST?

/edit: Looks like EU is 12th too but no exact time is shown for none of the regions.

Edited by Caldyrvan

I always was a shaman main whether it was good or bad...and thank God..this time shaman looks interesting and better :D so for sure I like shaman's legendary 

36 minutes ago, Aleco said:

The Witchwood has two Legendary minions per class.

Shaman will get only one legendary minion, I guess. Because shaman gets Hagatha Hero and I doubt they will give him 3 class legends :)

Also: Baku and Genn are neutral you can't get them as the one free legend :)

Edited by Caldyrvan

36 minutes ago, Caldyrvan said:

Shaman will get only one legendary minion, I guess. Because shaman gets Hagatha Hero and I doubt they will give him 3 class legends :)

Hagatha is one of the class legendaries. So for the rest of the reveal; Mage, Paladin, Rogue and Shaman will get one more legendary each.