FORUMS
Sign in to follow this  
Zadina

The Witchwood Release Schedule

M3C54UPTFBZ21522790023738.jpg

Wanna know at what exact time the new expansion will hit your region tomorrow? Read on and find out!

Kobolds & Catacombs' simultaneous release in Europe and the Americas was a success and hopefully the transition to The Witchwood will be as smooth. The pre-expansion patch dropped yesterday and everything is ready!

Tomorrow, April 12, Hearthstone's latest expansion will be live at 19:00 CEST in Europe and at 10:00 PDT in NA. The Asia-Pacific and China regions will have to wait a little longer until April 13.

Blizzard LogoZaerhinon

We’re thrilled to deliver Hearthstone’s latest expansion as quickly and as smoothly as possible. The Witchwood will roll out on a region-by-region basis, beginning with the Americas, Europe, and Asia, followed by China a short time later.
We estimate that The Witchwood will be available for play by the following times:

Europe: 12 april 19:00 CEST
Americas: 12 april 10:00 PDT
Asia: 13 april 02:00 KS / 01:00 CST
China: 13 april 06:00 CST

The Witchwood may be forbidding, but there are rewards for the brave! For a limited time, log in to claim a random class Legendary card and three card packs from The Witchwood, FREE, after the expansion launches!

The shadowed trail lies ahead, leading ever deeper into the labyrinth of gnarled branches. Check your weapons, bolster your courage, and prepare to enter The Witchwood! (source)
  • Thanks 2

Thank you, I was really curious at which exact time it will launch. I was assuming 11:00 for the US and 20:00 for EU, I was close :D

Edited by Caldyrvan

Except for the damn long loading times, especially for the dungeon run, some took several minutes to start.

Maybe that's one of the reasons they launch the solo/dungeon content "The Monster Hunt" two weeks later this time.

Edited by Caldyrvan

2 hours ago, Amorandra said:

11AM my time. nice I can get some packs before work :)

Not many people would be able to say those two sentences together :D

• Haha 1

57 minutes ago, AlSyafiq said:

Hagatha !! 

I need to craft him her first :)

;)

I wish crafting legendary women in real life would be as easy as it is in Heathstone.

Edited by Caldyrvan
  • Like 1
  • Haha 2

First 5 packs:

20 x non golden common

5 x non golden rare

Luck - luck never changes.
(I took a famous starting sequence from a great game (to be more exact: there are more games then one in the series) and changed one word into "luck". Anybody knows which game I refer to?)

1 hour ago, WedgeAntilles said:

First 5 packs:

20 x non golden common

5 x non golden rare

Luck - luck never changes.
(I took a famous starting sequence from a great game (to be more exact: there are more games then one in the series) and changed one word into "luck". Anybody knows which game I refer to?)

Just 5 more packs till legendary, you're almost there!

(Also, Fallout, right? There is another I remember that fits well into HS: "Truth is... the game was rigged from the start.")