FORUMS
Sign in to follow this  
Damien

Hearthstone Priest Decks

Guest sSn

There are three Legendary Priest Decks there and the second one utilizes a tinkmaster overspark. After the nerf I don't think tinkmaster is a good pick. Not sure if it wasn't updated or just a mistake but maybe you could look into it. The other two circle of healing and taunters legendary decks are pretty solid. I have problem deciding which one to use. I tried the taunters legendary deck and I am doing okay. 3 wins out of 7 games in rank 14. Not sure if I should give circle of healing a go.

I see three legendary control priest decks. The circle of healing control deck looks good but I have not tried it. I tried the taunters control deck and it is not able to control the board  early. I lost a lot of game with this deck because i just could control the board early. The legendary control priest seems like a good deck but i think having tinkmaster in the deck after the big nerf is a bad idea. There are many other cards that can be included instead of tinkmaster.

I see three legendary control priest decks. The circle of healing control deck looks good but I have not tried it. I tried the taunters control deck and it is not able to control the board  early. I lost a lot of game with this deck because i just could control the board early. The legendary control priest seems like a good deck but i think having tinkmaster in the deck after the big nerf is a bad idea. There are many other cards that can be included instead of tinkmaster.

We had a communication problem with Poyo, he provided us with two new Legendary decks and we assumed that they were meant to be added to the website, but one of them (the Taunters one) was supposed to replace our old Legendary deck. Anyway, this is fixed now. Thanks for raising the issue.

• Like 1

Guest Dillons

Idk, that legendary deck looks a little shakeyto me. It's got 5 cards that cost 7. I don't usually attack first few turns anyways. I usually use minions and boost their health and attack so I can heal rapidly and draw a shit ton of cards. But this deck eschew I don't know what I would do with that.

Idk, that legendary deck looks a little shakeyto me. It's got 5 cards that cost 7. I don't usually attack first few turns anyways. I usually use minions and boost their health and attack so I can heal rapidly and draw a shit ton of cards. But this deck eschew I don't know what I would do with that.

There are 2 legendary decks. Which one are you referring to?

Also, you can always give it a try. :) Although generally there is a reason why you cannot see THAT many priests in ranked play. If you want to see some gameplays I'd suggest searching for Amaz who plays priest ranked on his streams.

Hey, Sottle! I would love to see a priest mech deck. I know priest is not the class that utilizes the synergy mechs give, but its just so fun to play mech decks with all the classes and all my decks come from icy veins. I just love to see them success! Thanks.

P.S. Also, which server do you play in? If you play in europe can you add me? Ath0ran#2100 :D

Yeah Mech Priest well definitely end up being done at some point, I don't think it's a top class competitive option, but it's good enough to do a guide on for people that want to play it.

Guest Guest

I am a little surprised that [card]Wild Pyromancer[/card] isn't on the list. Is it because the card is just too situational to justify crafting them in general?

Guest Mesmerizeer

My apologies, I mean why Wild Pyromancer isn't on the list for General Crafting guide. It has been used in so many priest list.

The Crafting lists are way out of date, and weren't updated by the old writer. I've actually revamped all of them over the course of the weekend and the updates should be up soon.

Guest Taho

Hi.  Can you add a comments link to the Dragon Priest guide?  I am struggling with it especially against demonlock, and unfortunately for me, 4 of my 6 matches this morning were against Locks (went 1-5 this morning with it after a quick 3-0 druid start).  Anyhow, I'd appreciate it if you could add a comments section to it because I'd love to discuss what I'm doing wrong.

Guest Parithias

Yeah Mech Priest well definitely end up being done at some point, I don't think it's a top class competitive option, but it's good enough to do a guide on for people that want to play it.

i actually currently play a mech priest deck, and will be glad to offer insight into it and a list of my deck so you can judge it for yourself, also i would love any feedback or tips, just add me in game Parithias#1100 US server

Guest SciFi

Sottle, Ty for the update to the priest crafting guide. Looking for advice on what legendary to craft next. Trying to decide between Vol'jin, Boom, Harrison, Chillmaw, and Ysera (or perhaps another card you recommend). I have BrM and Naxx expansion and all of the cards in your priest crafting guide (except Vol'jin and Boom). Priest is my main and I usually run control priest, but have started playing dragon priest occasionally with success. For my control priest, I usually substitute the slot for Boom with my Ragnaros. I don't have Harrison, so I substitute the slot for Harrison with either my Loatheb or Azure Drake. I don't have Chillmaw or Ysera, so for Dragon Priest, I substitute the slots for Chillmaw and Ysera with my Alex and Draknoid Crusher (they seem to combo well together as finisher). I have a fairly well rounded/developed deck for all the characters, unfortunately I have some key holes. Advice appreciated! Don't worry I won't hold you to it. Ty!

Guest guest

any plans on updating the basic deck for tgt? thanks for your work, sottle!

Guest guest

hey, yeah I was just asking. i.e. if you thought it needed some tweaks or rebalancing due to the new cards.

btw any cheap-ish decks with tgt would be cool to see too!

All the "Cheap" (<1000 dust) decks have been updated to either include TGT cards, or have been approved that nothing from the set improves them. The Basic decks don't really change with new sets as their gameplan is quite straightforward due to the simple nature of the effective Basic cards. Outside of that, there are 6 other decks that have been uploaded for < 2000 dust. Should be plenty for you to be getting on with for now :P

Guest Mithra

yo sottle wats up! arr you gonna post a tgt control priest soon?? with the confessor paletresss and justicar trueheart?

Guest VikingDumle

I made a deck surrounding life gain and heal such as : Power word glory, Holy champion and Tournament medic. it has a nice playstyle and to top it of i use Justicar Trueheart and Emperor for the faster plays and bigger heals. Even using Kvaldir and Muklas champion. Seems to work quite fine on ladder  *rank 14* but i would really like some hints to make this into a legit decklist. And im a scrub so i dont know how to punt a print of my decklist here so ^^

I made a deck surrounding life gain and heal such as : Power word glory, Holy champion and Tournament medic. it has a nice playstyle and to top it of i use Justicar Trueheart and Emperor for the faster plays and bigger heals. Even using Kvaldir and Muklas champion. Seems to work quite fine on ladder  *rank 14* but i would really like some hints to make this into a legit decklist. And im a scrub so i dont know how to punt a print of my decklist here so ^^

Do you have any finishers and enough proactive plays? Does your deck have enough independent cards that can be played if you don't draw into your combos? Do you have a backup if your combo fails (eg. your medic/champion gets silenced)? Is the deck consistent enough? Well, to be honest, getting stuck on rank 14 while not being extremely limited by budget is bad. Either your deck doesn't work "quite fine" or you make bad plays. You should work on your deck more or maybe think about using a working deck such as Grinder priest because it probably is in the same budget group.

If I understand your last sentence, you want to upload your deck to this site. Well, you can't. All the decks are either made and tested by Sottle or netdecked and thoroughly tested by Sottle. This site offers only the best decks (and Randuin Wrynn) and great budget decks. If everyone was able to upload, this site would be simply mess. You can, however, try to upload it to a different site and hope for the best.

Sign in to follow this