Zadina

Choose Your 2018 Hearthstone Summer Champion

Sign in to follow this  

5 posts in this topic

33466-choose-your-champion-returns-for-t

Choose Your Champion returns for the HCT Summer Championship 2018 with the promise of free Witchwood packs!

Apart from the games of the championship itself, picking a favourite champion and following his progress has to be one of the most intense experiences while watching the Hearthstone Championship Tour!

Sixteen players are going to battle it out in the Blizzard Arena in California for their share of a $250,000 prize pool and a spot at the World Championship finals. The tournament will take place from June 28 to July 1st. Here are the groups, each featuring a champion from four different regions:

Group A Group B Group C Group D
Rase A83650 Jinsoo Leaoh
Viper BloodTrail Rugal killinallday
XiaoT Nalguidan Turna Glory
Tansoku YuYi Dog BunnyHoppor

The voting happens on this site. Make sure you have chosen your champion until June 27 at 11.59 PDT. If you want to make a more informed choice, the decklists for each players have been published here.

ADPNY1OE0DMP1529527463876.jpg

You will receive a free Witchwood pack just for participating in the voting and you can win up to 4 packs in total, depending on the performance of the player you've picked. Good luck!

• Thanks 1

I picked A83650. I have beaten him before in a tournament and thats a fantastic learning opportunity for anyone. I am sure he learned a lot from that game and he will be just fine.

• Haha 1

I voted for Viper, on basis of his super serious facial expression and shirt. Clearly a winner!

I voted for Viper too. But tbh I barely pay attention to tournaments but with two german guys in the pool I thought being a patriot this time can't hurt ... "Patriotism is the virtue of the vicous" (Oscar Wilde)

I went for Nalguidan, I liked his lineup better and he's been in HCT championships before.