FORUMS

Rare Patron

Does any one know of an complete, and accurate, list of ore vein levels. I am looking for the mining level that the ore becomes orange and minable, and the levels when it turns yellow, green, and gray for each and every ore. I have search the web for an hour and found inaccurate ones and incomplete ones.

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.
Note: Your post will require moderator approval before it will be visible.

Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

• Recently Browsing   0 members

No registered users viewing this page.

• Similar Content

• By Lunalicrichard
      Hi veins members!
      As you probably read in the title, i have a problem. My problem is with leveling up after level 70. Leveling up gear and runes etcetera...
      I have been playing D3 for years and just recently i tried the higher level stuff. I have legendarys and a lot of them and i haved the runes in the weapons and the rings,head and the rest of it. I have been playing rifts at Master level, but i am not leveling up ! And i can't figure out why!
      What am i doing wrong ? I am a bit mentally handicapped, so i don't understand everything, so please give clear instructions without the lingo if possible. This will help me out a lot!
      I hope you can help me out here!
      Greetz from the Netherlands!
    • By Dejo93
      I'm trying to find a profession combination that would both be lucrative and would also be very beneficial for both me and my guild. We are a casual raiding guild (Normal/Heroic), so will the combination of Herbalism/Enchanting be a good idea, or should I stick to 2 gathering professions?
      I'm looking forward to farming gold at the start, so I'm kind of torn between enchanting or mining as my second profession. And truth be told, I'm trying to look at this situation in the long terms. Which is the reason why I'm considering switching mining with enchanting, since unlike the other professions looks extremely beneficial. And let's be real here, enchants will usually be more valuable, considering we're getting weapon enchants now.

Any advice?
      Edit: Will the scrapper play a large part in the economy or should I just vendor my greens and blues?
    • By Kavya
      I have a Fire Mage alt progressing through lower levels. I am changing professions in anticipation of high level play. Should I be thinking of complementary professions (Tailor and Enchanter) or purely marketable professions (Enchanter and Alchemist?) Or some other combination? 
      Thanks!
    • By Vomitory
      I feel like I'm making the right decision, although these two pieces would probably be replaced if I actually took this alt through raids. Anyway... I'm wondering if it's worth swapping a 695 socketed boot for a 2 piece 685 LFR tier piece which would give 98 more intellect in the end, however losing 103 multistrike plus the socket.
    • By Vlad
      This thread is for comments about our Tailoring profession guide.