FORUMS
Sign in to follow this  
Stan

Production Director Yong Woo Leaves Blizzard

lotcOa1.jpg

After 9 years, Production Director Yong Woo left Blizzard entertainment to join Ben Brode's new game company called Second Dinner.

Production Director Yong Woo joined Brode's indie company according to his latest tweet.

Placeholder for tweet 1029786314365796352

There's also a video of Brode welcoming both on board. According to Hearthpwn, there are now 5 ex-Hearthstone developers working at Second Dinner.

(Source)

• Like 2
  • Haha 1

All I can say is that I'm glad to see Brode's face and hear his voice, broad smile and his laugh shining through. He's an absolute unit, a total badass from badassitude.

• Like 1

Rare Patron
16 minutes ago, Yridaa said:

a total badass from badassitude.

image.thumb.png.67518c253a9d5f5fae29efa3490a90fd.png

But what irritates me is that it seems like alot of good(?) people are leaving Blizzard. I don't know what to think about that.

Rare Patron
42 minutes ago, Rooach said:

Maybe because Blizzard is becoming like EA and Goobysoft with their bug testing and micro transactions and people dont want to be part of it.

Well, I'm not saying you are wrong, but they aren't that bad. At least progress is not hidden behind some paywall. Until now its always just skins or timesaving/utility

7 hours ago, Yridaa said:

All I can say is that I'm glad to see Brode's face and hear his voice, broad smile and his laugh shining through. He's an absolute unit, a total badass from badassitude.

Right? I'm pretty excited to see what Second Dinner produces! All though it's very unlikely, it would be funny if they produced a card game. 

2 hours ago, greatCraft said:

mature thing would be to say, o good luck to them. blah blah blah generic stuff

i'll stick with TRAITORS

Boy, I DO hope this is meant as a joke.
If not you have some serious problems. Blizzard is a company where you work and leave as you like, not a church or cult for  heavens sake...

12 hours ago, WedgeAntilles said:

Boy, I DO hope this is meant as a joke.
If not you have some serious problems. Blizzard is a company where you work and leave as you like, not a church or cult for  heavens sake...

Unless it's EA. I'm convinced they are a cult.

On 8/17/2018 at 10:25 AM, Rhondis said:

Unless it's EA. I'm convinced they are a cult.

Thinking how braindead EA playerbase could be, you're right.

I don't wanna offend anyone really, but if you insist on buying the same thing year after year and complain about the same thing year after year, there is a problem.

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.
Note: Your post will require moderator approval before it will be visible.

Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

Sign in to follow this