FORUMS
Aleco

Puzzle Labs Live Now!

M9oJJho.jpg

The single-player content for The Boomsday Project is now live! Log in today to get 3 free packs of The Boomsday Project.

Puzzle Labs have arrived! The Boomsday Project's new single-player adventure went live this morning, and as part of the celebration Blizzard gave out 3 free packs from the new expansion. If you're a collector of card backs, you'll need to get work on Puzzle Labs soon to receive this new one:

boomsday-card-back-1024x786.jpg

The Puzzle Labs just released, but we plan to have our official guides up soon. Until then, enjoy your 3 free packs and we wish you the best of luck in solving all 120 puzzles!

• Like 1

I'm on 3/4 at LETHAL, they are fun to play, but I don't see any reason to "re-play" them... maybe the last step are somehow randomize or something? bcose, for what I could see till now, they are fun puzzles, but preaty easys ones (of course, i'm going to assume that the 4th node is the real challange)

• Like 1

7 hours ago, FanOfValeera said:

4th one is challenging for lethal, haven't seen the rest

Already finished the first 2 (lethal and colne) and now i'm progressing on the survive one...

4 hours ago, blackstar128 said:

as someone how loved previous solo content, i dont like it. feels like a test, not a game at all !

I like it, but I don't see how it could be played more than once (not that I've replayed any of the other solo content before.... but)

3 hours ago, Demenzel said:

I like it, but I don't see how it could be played more than once (not that I've replayed any of the other solo content before.... but)

Dungeon Run and Monster Hunt have some replayability value: even if most characters have an "Easymode" combo of buckets and treasures if you just need a win, you can always try to make other combinations that play quite differently work.

Can't say much about this one yet, I only faced the first of the three "Lethal" NPCs yesterday.

10 hours ago, blackstar128 said:

as someone how loved previous solo content, i dont like it. feels like a test, not a game at all !

Man, I totally agree. I loved the other solo content, but this just annoys me. Is there any kind of reward for doing it at all(other than "fun"), because if not I'll probably just skip it. 

Edit: Nevermind, found out it's just a cardback

Edited by Todd

12 hours ago, Demenzel said:

I also get the feeling that each puzzle is only interresting once. Even if you really like puzzles.

Blizzard did make Dungeon runs and Monster hunts repeatable for me by making quest like "defeat 3 bosses and get a pack".

Maybee there will be a quest that fits the puzzle format. There is a lot of puzzles so this could be a way to get people to get back to them all. After doing some of the easy ones for the quest you get back to the hard ones where you got stuck last time you tried

i feel like its made for new players. so they understand the hearthstone mechanisms ! i learned a couple of things in there too ! just it isn't fun for me !

(did u know shield slams deals damage equal to your spell damage even without armor !?)

• Like 1