Kayishka

{US-Proudmoore}{A}Storm Riders--Morning and night raiding. We've started and going full force.

Sign in to follow this  

17 posts in this topic

Hi!

Why reroll? I want to reroll to meet new people and make new friendships by leveling with them. I want our guild to become a close knit community.

So why not just join another guild? I'm looking for more people that play at the times I do. I want to get my time frame out there and see who all can join in. Also, I enjoy the work behind a new guild, enjoy setting everything up from scratch.

Everyone is welcome, as long as it's a new toon. All play styles are wanted, all levels of experience.

Our raid teams will be casually progressive. Meaning while our time's will be causal, we will be structured, we'll have requirements and we'll kick a**. I want to have 2 raiding groups going by the time WoD is released. Night Raiding: 6-9pm cst & Morning raiding: 9am-12pm cst. or a later night raid with times to be discussed later.

We're recruiting for WoD, although I want to get as many achievements as we can before the expansion. We want to make a great guild and plan for the expansion. Plan out your toon you'll be making, gather all the materials you'll need. Get gold together for that Garrison..

Who we're looking for:

We want players who are serious about finding a guild they can stay in, who want to grow as a guild and be together in the next expansion and so forth. We want players who enjoy the community of being in a guild, who will fill their groups with guildies first.

We want guildies that are going to be online for more than just the scheduled events or their dailies. We want guildies that are going to be active--on the guild website, in voice chat and in guild chat. Not being active, friendly or communicating with each other breaks guilds up.

Our main goal is to build a strong, active, and socially tight-knit community to experience WoW in it's entirety. We are looking for mature (18+) like-minded individuals who understand the importance of community and camaraderie over loot and gold. A reroll can work and this one will, players just need to put in a little effort. I can and will, what about you?

Guild Name: Storm Riders

Realm: Proudmoore

Start Date: January 1, 2014. 

Night Raiding: 6-9pm cst Tuesday and Thursday(days can be adjusted)

Morning raiding: 9am-12pm cst Wednesday and Friday(days can be adjusted)

Need a later raid time? We can look into that also, just let us know.

Loot system: EPGP

Contact Info-- kayishka@gmail.com or pm me here or the website  ;-)

ReRoll basics:

• Start a new level 1 toon.
  • RaF and BoA's are allowed.
  • We have started and we're going full force.
  • Looking for great people to meet and become friends with.
  •  
Edited by Kayishka

New patch up, new chance for a new guild and new server with your boa's you may have on you old one.

Come join us ;-)

Questions? pm me here or email me--- kayishka@gmail.com or pm  me on our guilds website, thestormriders.enjin.com

Morning. Still looking for more people to join us in a new reroll. Come meet new people, make new friends and have fun making this guild a great place to be.  ;-)      Look up the Storm Riders, we're playing in our 'bank' guild waiting till the day we officially start... 

Morning. Looking for more people that can raid during our morning times (9am-12pm cst) and more for our night times (6-9pm cst), also...  ;-)

Look us up and join with an alt now in our bank guild(Storm Riders Inc)....    On Jan 5th, we'll be rolling our main reroll toons in the official reroll guild(Storm Riders). At that time, we'll all start new level 1(unless your a panda) toons and start this guild off. New server, New guild, New achieves, New friendships waiting to happen...   ;-)
Any questions?  Feel free to ask away. You can usually find me on my alt, Valakia or Stormishka...  ;-)

Welcome to the guild, if what I could be saying to you if you joined with us. Join something fun and different. Something worth the effort of making great. Come roll an alt with us now and then start new with us.

Start the new year off with something new--a new guild, a new server, a new toon, new friends and a new active community! Join us as we head into the new year, building from the ground up. Getting our own guild achievements that we earn, for us, by us.

January 1st is right around the corner. Join us now for our new adventure. We need you to help us make this even better than we're going to be  ;-)

Reroll starts tonight. 12am pst(server time). Sadly, I wont be online for it. I'll be at work, but Orphal(one of my officers) will be online for invites and any questions. I'll be on the app when I can and will be online Wednseday morning. Drunkenstorm(my other officer) should be online sometime also.

Looking forward to starting this new chapter in my Warcraft game.

We've got a wonderful group of people that have joined so far and I hope more will follow.  

Join us for something new for the new year. New toons, New guild, New friends, and a New community working together!

We started the new year off with a BANG. Lots were on last night for the start of the reroll and lots are still on this morning. Come join the fun  ;-)

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now
Sign in to follow this  

• Recently Browsing   0 members

No registered users viewing this page.

• Similar Content

• By Lamme
      Who are we?
      Equipped with a relaxed mindset we’re a group of gamers who enjoy working and achieving things together in the game. Making sure we have a good atmosphere is extremely important for us and something we want to embrace in all of our activities.
      Many of us have played games together in the past, and many of us have played WoW on and off since Vanilla. We’re a healthy mix of semi-competitive and chill people originating from all over Europe, age ranging all the way from 20 to 30+.

What do we do?
      We have cleared Antorus on heroic for some weeks now, and we're now preparing for Mythic!
      We raid flexibly twice a week, our usual raiding days being on Thursdays from 7 pm to 10 pm and on Sundays from 6 pm to 9 pm. Whenever we feel like it we also do normal runs for alts and new members!
      Besides raiding we also enjoy doing mythics, (rated) battlegrounds and arena together. We also like to screw around with war-games, arena tournaments, transmog competitions and so on.
      Some other games we play together include Overwatch, Battle Royale games, CS:GO, PoE and LoL.
      Most of us are located on Tarren Mill horde in a guild called Fat Finger Dream Team, but don’t hesitate to contact me even if you’re based on another realm and find this ad interesting!

Our goals
      Our goal is to further expand on our community in order to be be able to enjoy all of WoW's group content to it’s fullest. We’re aiming to experience mythic raiding in Legion, while keeping the core chill mindset undamaged.
      In short, creating a healthy community is what we strive for while still being able to experience most of the content.
      Our main goal is to create a strong foundation and continue with the same group of players to BfA.
      We’re a flat organisation type of community, meaning that everyone is welcome to join in on making decisions and help to improve our methods. You're always welcome to give feedback.

What we want from you
      - Good attitude - Be nice, be cool and don't blame people as it won't really help anyone. We prefer a good attitude over numbers such as ilvls, achievements and legendaries. If you want to be a part in trying out Mythic raiding then a bit more is required from you.
      - Communication - Be on Discord with us. Trust me, it makes raiding so much more enjoyable when you get to meet new people, of course without forgetting about some healthy shit talking!
      - Attendance - Be able to attend at least once a week, preferably twice.
      - Preparation for the raids - During progress run it is expected that everyone has read guides and shows up with proper buffs. For hard content it is also advised to have studied class-specific guides.
      We are currently looking for all classes!
      Bonus points for bringing juicy memes.
      You’re also warmly welcome to join as a social member! The only requirement for you is to be, well, social!

tl;dr
      Just kidding, no tl;dr here, just read the ad, mmmkaaaay?
      It would be awesome to have you onboard, so please don’t hesitate to contact us regarding any questions you might have!
      br,

Currently on hiatus, returning for BfA in full force!

Lamme#1153
      Goranjo#2817
      Tuskarrnoob#2197
    • By KnnthSllr
      +++ Viva Hollandia +++ zoekt nog een Raid HEALER!
      Social Team: Woensdag & Maandag van 20:00 - 22u30 (1/11 Mythic Antorus)
      WE ZIJN OP ZOEK NAAR EEN SHAMAN / PRIEST HEALER OM ONS TEAM TE KOMEN VERSTERKEN IN BFA! (eventueel een MONK mag ook :-))
      Voor meer info --> https://vivahollandiakilrogg.enjin.com
    • By Scottishman
      This is a semi-hardcore guild built up by old raiding buddies, new friends and similar thinking individuals. We take raiding as serious as we need to, but we also understand real life issues happen, work commitments, family, friends etc. all this takes priority over the game, which we all get and help each other if and when we can. All we ask is that you let us know if you have any issues beforehand so we are fully prepared for any outcome - everyone's time is equally important.
      We simply want to progress at a reasonable rate for the times we raid.
      Our raiding nights and times are below:
       - Wednesday: 21:00-00:00 (Server Time)
       - Thursday: 21:00-00:00 (Server Time)
       - Sunday 21:00-00:00 (Server Time)
      Progress is over for this tier, we will still be raiding up until BFA
      We are primarily looking for Ranged DPS but will consider other roles listed above
      If any of this applies to you and/or you wish to know more please message one of our officers in game:
      - Plobble#2198
      - Reaper#2224
      - Kylixx#2575
      - MrScottish#2400
      Alternatively you can apply on our website http://saligia.guildlaunch.com/
    • By Flaric
      Legion/BfA Goals: Cutting Edge, Mythic clearing team. Presently 10/11M in our first 10 raid nights.

About Centurion:
      - We are a new team under the <Eternal Kingdom> umbrella formed out of members from multiple guilds with 9/11M to 11/11M Antorus experience and extensive raid experience in prior tiers, often at the Cutting Edge level. We bring a roster of people with considerable experience focused on building a meritocracy where everyone helps others to improve and play their best. Constructive, calm criticism is the modus operandi to help everyone to be their best. We will focus on having a team that kills bosses alongside healthy dose of fun and comedy while also realizing that real life happens and we will never ask you to sacrifice real life priorities for the team. Centurion has now stepped into Mythic and has cleared 10/11M as a new team in our first 10 days of raiding and is now pushing for a Mythic Argus kill. Please see below for information on applying!

NEEDS:

DPS: 1-2
      •Looking for strong ranged with preference to strong Affliction, Mage, Hunter, and Shadow Priest players, however we will consider any ranged with good parses and mechanics.

Times:

SCHEDULE:
      - Monday: 5:30-9 PST / 8:30-12 EST (Mythic)
      - Wednesday: 5:30-9 PST / 8:30-12 EST (Mythic)
      - Friday: 5:30-9 PST / 8:30-12 EST (Mythic)

Loot:
      Loot council.

Apply:
      Fill out an application for Centurion at: https://www.eternal-kingdom.com/forum/viewforum.php?f=394

Copy the BBcode from the template into a new post in the [C] Open Applications forum.

- Flaric#1979 (Discord Flaric#3140) - Team Lead
      - leela#1946 (Discord Aquanthe#9838) - Recruitment

About Eternal Kingdom:

- Active social guild with tons of guild events such as Mythic TOV, Nighthold and Tomb along with casual, alt-friendly fun runs such as Heroic Antorus planned every week, in addition to other fun yearly events such as a charity streaming event for Toys for Tots. We currently host 12 Mythic teams and 4 Heroic teams ranging from hardcore to casual. A large, multi-team community based on the Proudmoore server on Alliance, formed in 2013 with hundreds of friendly and helpful people. We always are looking to grow and attract those of a similar mindset. To learn more about Eternal Kingdom, please visit: https://www.eternal-kingdom.com/about/
    • By FoxShine
      Hello! This is Fox from Velocity. We're a daytime Mythic raiding guild on Sargeras looking to enhance our roster with skilled and reliable players.
      The goal of Velocity is to take down mythic bosses while having fun. We believe the two are not mutually exclusive! We’re searching for like-minded players who are interested in playing at a high level in a laid-back environment. If you can joke around, then focus up when you need to; this is the guild for you. 
      Our core is composed of veteran raiders. Some of us have been playing together for years, and some of us are new friends. We have a solid core
      for our dream team – we’re just searching for a few more to help round it out! 
        [A] <Velocity> 10/11M, 11/11H – (5/9M 7/10M 7/7M)

Raid Times: 10am-1pm CST | Tues/Wed/Thurs 
        Recruitment Needs
      Melee – Warrior, Rogue ::  DK, Monk, Enh
      Ranged DPS! – Hunter, Mage :: Warlock, Ele Shaman
      Healers - Shaman :: Disc 
      Tank – Flex
      Note: We are primarily looking for ranged DPS, and DPS with immunities, but we will consider any good player.

Requirements
      Players with some mythic raiding experienced is preferred. Looking for players that are geared and ready to jump into mythic content straight away or very soon. 

Attendance
      We are a guild of dedicated and ambitious players. Commitment to our raid times is mandatory. We’re interested in consistent players who are realistic and honest about their day-to-day schedule. Raiders are required to communicate any tardiness or absences via a Discord channel or through tells with an officer. Schedules change, things come up and real life always comes first. All we ask for is a heads up!

Trial Period
      Three weeks from start date or 9 consecutive days demonstrating attendance and play. Start date begins on the 1st raid day you are present.

What you can Expect from us:
      Dedicated leadership, communication, well defined goals, and a sense of community. Apart from raiding we also run M+ with each other every week. 

What we expect from you:
      90% Attendance. Players who can survive and react to mechanics while excelling at their role of damage or healing. Many players struggle to do one, we are looking for both. Apart from this, just be a friendly player who’s always striving to improve. It might also be a good idea to bring a sense of humor.

If we sound like a good fit, let us know! Leave a reply here or send us a tell on BNET/Discord. Or you can go old school and send in-game mail to Starby-Sargeras or Foxshine-Sargeras! Thanks for checking us out and we hope to see you in gchat soon. 😃

BNET
      Fox#1713 (GM)
      Peach#1423 (Officer)

Discord
      Fox#7009
      Starby#8682