FORUMS
Sign in to follow this  
Kayishka

{US-Proudmoore}{A}Storm Riders--Morning and night raiding. We've started and going full force.

Hi!

Why reroll? I want to reroll to meet new people and make new friendships by leveling with them. I want our guild to become a close knit community.

So why not just join another guild? I'm looking for more people that play at the times I do. I want to get my time frame out there and see who all can join in. Also, I enjoy the work behind a new guild, enjoy setting everything up from scratch.

Everyone is welcome, as long as it's a new toon. All play styles are wanted, all levels of experience.

Our raid teams will be casually progressive. Meaning while our time's will be causal, we will be structured, we'll have requirements and we'll kick a**. I want to have 2 raiding groups going by the time WoD is released. Night Raiding: 6-9pm cst & Morning raiding: 9am-12pm cst. or a later night raid with times to be discussed later.

We're recruiting for WoD, although I want to get as many achievements as we can before the expansion. We want to make a great guild and plan for the expansion. Plan out your toon you'll be making, gather all the materials you'll need. Get gold together for that Garrison..

Who we're looking for:

We want players who are serious about finding a guild they can stay in, who want to grow as a guild and be together in the next expansion and so forth. We want players who enjoy the community of being in a guild, who will fill their groups with guildies first.

We want guildies that are going to be online for more than just the scheduled events or their dailies. We want guildies that are going to be active--on the guild website, in voice chat and in guild chat. Not being active, friendly or communicating with each other breaks guilds up.

Our main goal is to build a strong, active, and socially tight-knit community to experience WoW in it's entirety. We are looking for mature (18+) like-minded individuals who understand the importance of community and camaraderie over loot and gold. A reroll can work and this one will, players just need to put in a little effort. I can and will, what about you?

Guild Name: Storm Riders

Realm: Proudmoore

Start Date: January 1, 2014. 

Night Raiding: 6-9pm cst Tuesday and Thursday(days can be adjusted)

Morning raiding: 9am-12pm cst Wednesday and Friday(days can be adjusted)

Need a later raid time? We can look into that also, just let us know.

Loot system: EPGP

Contact Info-- kayishka@gmail.com or pm me here or the website  ;-)

ReRoll basics:

• Start a new level 1 toon.
  • RaF and BoA's are allowed.
  • We have started and we're going full force.
  • Looking for great people to meet and become friends with.
  •  
Edited by Kayishka

Morning. Still looking for more people to join us in a new reroll. Come meet new people, make new friends and have fun making this guild a great place to be.  ;-)      Look up the Storm Riders, we're playing in our 'bank' guild waiting till the day we officially start... 

Look us up and join with an alt now in our bank guild(Storm Riders Inc)....    On Jan 5th, we'll be rolling our main reroll toons in the official reroll guild(Storm Riders). At that time, we'll all start new level 1(unless your a panda) toons and start this guild off. New server, New guild, New achieves, New friendships waiting to happen...   ;-)
Any questions?  Feel free to ask away. You can usually find me on my alt, Valakia or Stormishka...  ;-)

Welcome to the guild, if what I could be saying to you if you joined with us. Join something fun and different. Something worth the effort of making great. Come roll an alt with us now and then start new with us.

Start the new year off with something new--a new guild, a new server, a new toon, new friends and a new active community! Join us as we head into the new year, building from the ground up. Getting our own guild achievements that we earn, for us, by us.

Reroll starts tonight. 12am pst(server time). Sadly, I wont be online for it. I'll be at work, but Orphal(one of my officers) will be online for invites and any questions. I'll be on the app when I can and will be online Wednseday morning. Drunkenstorm(my other officer) should be online sometime also.

Looking forward to starting this new chapter in my Warcraft game.

We've got a wonderful group of people that have joined so far and I hope more will follow.  

Join us for something new for the new year. New toons, New guild, New friends, and a New community working together!

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.
Note: Your post will require moderator approval before it will be visible.

Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

Sign in to follow this  

• Recently Browsing   0 members

No registered users viewing this page.

• Similar Content

• By Dredd
      Gangland   Benediction | Alliance | Semi-Hardcore| Tuesday/Thursday 8-11pm EST We’re a large guild originally from retail WoW (Tichondrius) looking to transition into Classic WoW raiding and build upon our 200+ players. Leadership and community consist of individuals that have been playing together for over a decade! Our immediate goal is to round out our roster for clearing Molten Core by the end of October. We’re currently focused on running pre-BiS guild premades and power leveling those that play high need classes. Currently in need of Mages and Druids, but everyone can earn their way into a consistent 40-man raid group. We will conduct a loot council for our raids to ensure the most deserving of individuals are rewarded for their hard work. We’re looking for high active, extremely dedicated, top performing players that are looking for a new home to kick it. So as the great Suge Knight once said, "all you players out there, who don’t want to be in a guild where the GM and his officers… take all the loot, all the crafting material, benched… then come to Gangland!"   Recruiting: 🐈 Druids 🧙‍♂️ Mages 🗡 Rogues 👼 Priest     Raid Information: Times- Tues/Thurs 8-11pm EST. 3rd Day Optional Loot: Loot Council Off Days- BiS dungeon runs and professions farming     Expectations & Guild Rules: - No “spergy” behavior or the use of “gamer” words - Be prepared and knowledgeable - For raids and guild functions, be on time and reliable - Be a selfless player. The guild comes first - Strive to be the best version of yourself. Being content as a mediocre player is not acceptable   Our Discord is available for anyone who is interested in joining or wanting to get to know the guild. Simply message: Dredd#1487, Lodoc#2312, or Swifthaze#6664   DISCORD https://discord.gg/VuWHtcH
    • By Dredd
      Gangland   Benediction | Alliance | Semi-Hardcore| Tuesday/Thursday 8-11pm EST We’re a large guild originally from retail WoW (Tichondrius) looking to transition into Classic WoW raiding and build upon our 200+ players. Leadership and community consist of individuals that have been playing together for over a decade! Our immediate goal is to round out our roster for clearing Molten Core by the end of October. We’re currently focused on running pre-BiS guild premades and power leveling those that play high need classes. Currently in need of Mages and Druids, but everyone can earn their way into a consistent 40-man raid group. We will conduct a loot council for our raids to ensure the most deserving of individuals are rewarded for their hard work. We’re looking for high active, extremely dedicated, top performing players that are looking for a new home to kick it. So as the great Suge Knight once said, "all you players out there, who don’t want to be in a guild where the GM and his officers… take all the loot, all the crafting material, benched… then come to Gangland!"   Recruiting: 🐈 Druids 🧙‍♂️ Mages 🗡 Rogues 👼 Priest     Raid Information: Times- Tues/Thurs 8-11pm EST. 3rd Day Optional Loot: Loot Council Off Days- BiS dungeon runs and professions farming     Expectations & Guild Rules: - No “spergy” behavior or the use of “gamer” words - Be prepared and knowledgeable - For raids and guild functions, be on time and reliable - Be a selfless player. The guild comes first - Strive to be the best version of yourself. Being content as a mediocre player is not acceptable   Our Discord is available for anyone who is interested in joining or wanting to get to know the guild. Simply message: Dredd#1487, Lodoc#2312, or Swifthaze#6664   DISCORD https://discord.gg/VuWHtcH
    • By Lithell
      Okay so between Nelf and Human rogue my questions are this
      Doesn't the weapon skill see a diminishing return?
      Is the dps difference actually there?
      Also shadowmeld vs perception: I don't understand why shadowmeld isn't considered to be the better choice?
      Reasoning being that a nelf should get the jump on another rogue first regardless, because of the better stealth..that is a passive.
      I understand that perception is active for 20 seconds but it has a cool down, and is also on the same faction?
    • By TrioDeFo
      NA/Horde/Hardcore/Loot Council/PvP

Guild Name: <Dead Naga Storage>
      Faction: Horde
      Realm & Realm Type: PvP (EST) [Exact server is still undecided due to streamers and quick filling up of servers. We will know for sure by Sunday 8/25 2 days before launch]
      Play style: Hardcore, Semi-Hardcore, Casual (Casual recruitment may change later)
      Focus: Both HC Raid progression, and HC WPvP+PvP progression. Need to fill multiple 40m raid teams and multiple PvP teams.

Class Needs:
      We are still recruiting all players of all kinds atm. We encourage you to play what you want and what is fun for you. This is just a list of the classes we want and need for our guild and to have for our core Raid and core PvP teams. (As of now we need ALL classes, this list is expected to change as we recruit more)

• Druid – any spec
      • Hunter – any spec
      • Mage – any spec
      • Priest – any spec
      • Rogue - any spec
      • Shaman – any spec
      • Warlock – any spec
      • Warrior – any spec

Introduction: 
      Dead Naga Storage is a guild build specifically for the launch of WoW Classic. GET EXCITED! We were a very powerful and progressive filled guild back in the original Vanilla days in 2005. We have great guild leadership experience and Raid and PvP leadership experience as well as BG shot calling since 2005 – present day. We are a PvE-focused progression and PvP inspired guild interested in filling our teams with dedicated members who are willing to be available and dedicate themselves to learn their roles and characters for our core 40m Raid and WPvP groups. We plan on having quite a few raid and pvp teams set up within a couple weeks or months. Our members are expected to clearly and consistently put forth effort to be as knowledgeable as possible on their class, BiS, be mature, and skilled players. We want you to be competitive!! Our leaders have a lot of experience in clearing major raids like MC, BWL, Onyx, Zul Gurub, AQ and Naxx so you know you’re joining a great guild. MC we will be going in at week 1 of raid launch! We also want our members, during the beginning of the launch, to help with grouping up for quick and easy dungeon clears and group quests or ganking help. We are first and foremost a family here and protect each other!

Goals: Ultimately, our goal is to efficiently complete all raid content that WoW Classic has to offer! NO EXCEPTIONS! We aim to keep a lean, tight-knit, fun, and mature guild we can all call home and be proud of! When we are not raiding, be expected to push high-tier PvP ranks through coordinated team in BG’s and WPvP! Be ready day 1! Once we have a significant amount at level cap, we will start gearing together for MC clears and halting Alliance groups at the gates! NOTE: We will also be forming Devilsaur Mafia and control the loot for our guild! WE ARE NOT LOOKING FOR, AND DO NOT WANT ANY SELF SERVING PLAYERS… THIS IS TEAM BASED PROGRESSION GUILD!

PvE – What we are looking for specifically: Solid players who are interested in pushing content while also being afforded the option of a flexible raid schedule. We want people who want to be a part of a community. We are looking currently for Class Leaders, Raid Leaders, and PvP Leaders for our multiple groups. At first lets focus on leveling up and having fun! We will be in MC on week 1 or 2 of launching. We are currently accepting players of all classes and roles. ATM our raid times will be projected around 8:00 p.m. EST (times may change accordingly)

PvP – What we are looking for specifically: Serious players who are looking to push ranks very early on and either know the Honor system or be willing to learn it. Accepting players of all classes and roles currently. We are actively looking for PvP/Premade Leaders as well.

Loot System: Loot Council system.

Questions or Apply??
      Message TrioDeFo#11658 or MinchMeister#1785 on b.net or reply on this thread.
      Contact Info:
      Discord - TrioDeFo#0332
      BTag - TrioDeFo#11658

Website and Discord:
      Currently rebuilding our website and discord! Stay tuned! They will be up and running before launch day!

GUILD MASTERS - TrioDeFo#11658, MinchMeister#1785