Kayishka

{US-Proudmoore}{A}Storm Riders--Morning and night raiding. We've started and going full force.

Sign in to follow this  

17 posts in this topic

Hi!

Why reroll? I want to reroll to meet new people and make new friendships by leveling with them. I want our guild to become a close knit community.

So why not just join another guild? I'm looking for more people that play at the times I do. I want to get my time frame out there and see who all can join in. Also, I enjoy the work behind a new guild, enjoy setting everything up from scratch.

Everyone is welcome, as long as it's a new toon. All play styles are wanted, all levels of experience.

Our raid teams will be casually progressive. Meaning while our time's will be causal, we will be structured, we'll have requirements and we'll kick a**. I want to have 2 raiding groups going by the time WoD is released. Night Raiding: 6-9pm cst & Morning raiding: 9am-12pm cst. or a later night raid with times to be discussed later.

We're recruiting for WoD, although I want to get as many achievements as we can before the expansion. We want to make a great guild and plan for the expansion. Plan out your toon you'll be making, gather all the materials you'll need. Get gold together for that Garrison..

Who we're looking for:

We want players who are serious about finding a guild they can stay in, who want to grow as a guild and be together in the next expansion and so forth. We want players who enjoy the community of being in a guild, who will fill their groups with guildies first.

We want guildies that are going to be online for more than just the scheduled events or their dailies. We want guildies that are going to be active--on the guild website, in voice chat and in guild chat. Not being active, friendly or communicating with each other breaks guilds up.

Our main goal is to build a strong, active, and socially tight-knit community to experience WoW in it's entirety. We are looking for mature (18+) like-minded individuals who understand the importance of community and camaraderie over loot and gold. A reroll can work and this one will, players just need to put in a little effort. I can and will, what about you?

Guild Name: Storm Riders

Realm: Proudmoore

Start Date: January 1, 2014. 

Night Raiding: 6-9pm cst Tuesday and Thursday(days can be adjusted)

Morning raiding: 9am-12pm cst Wednesday and Friday(days can be adjusted)

Need a later raid time? We can look into that also, just let us know.

Loot system: EPGP

Contact Info-- kayishka@gmail.com or pm me here or the website  ;-)

ReRoll basics:

• Start a new level 1 toon.
  • RaF and BoA's are allowed.
  • We have started and we're going full force.
  • Looking for great people to meet and become friends with.
  •  
Edited by Kayishka

New patch up, new chance for a new guild and new server with your boa's you may have on you old one.

Come join us ;-)

Questions? pm me here or email me--- kayishka@gmail.com or pm  me on our guilds website, thestormriders.enjin.com

Morning. Still looking for more people to join us in a new reroll. Come meet new people, make new friends and have fun making this guild a great place to be.  ;-)      Look up the Storm Riders, we're playing in our 'bank' guild waiting till the day we officially start... 

Morning. Looking for more people that can raid during our morning times (9am-12pm cst) and more for our night times (6-9pm cst), also...  ;-)

Look us up and join with an alt now in our bank guild(Storm Riders Inc)....    On Jan 5th, we'll be rolling our main reroll toons in the official reroll guild(Storm Riders). At that time, we'll all start new level 1(unless your a panda) toons and start this guild off. New server, New guild, New achieves, New friendships waiting to happen...   ;-)
Any questions?  Feel free to ask away. You can usually find me on my alt, Valakia or Stormishka...  ;-)

Welcome to the guild, if what I could be saying to you if you joined with us. Join something fun and different. Something worth the effort of making great. Come roll an alt with us now and then start new with us.

Start the new year off with something new--a new guild, a new server, a new toon, new friends and a new active community! Join us as we head into the new year, building from the ground up. Getting our own guild achievements that we earn, for us, by us.

January 1st is right around the corner. Join us now for our new adventure. We need you to help us make this even better than we're going to be  ;-)

Reroll starts tonight. 12am pst(server time). Sadly, I wont be online for it. I'll be at work, but Orphal(one of my officers) will be online for invites and any questions. I'll be on the app when I can and will be online Wednseday morning. Drunkenstorm(my other officer) should be online sometime also.

Looking forward to starting this new chapter in my Warcraft game.

We've got a wonderful group of people that have joined so far and I hope more will follow.  

Join us for something new for the new year. New toons, New guild, New friends, and a New community working together!

We started the new year off with a BANG. Lots were on last night for the start of the reroll and lots are still on this morning. Come join the fun  ;-)

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now

Sign in to follow this  

• Recently Browsing   0 members

No registered users viewing this page.

• Similar Content

• By BigBadaBoom
      HELLO, FRIENDS!
      Newly formed guild looking to recruit players for current content, but more aiming toward the release of Argus. Raid time will be Sat/Sun 7-10PM CT.
      We are currently looking for casuals and people who want to be mythic raiders. We are friendly, helpful laid back team, who wants to do mythic progression.
      What is required?
      Have a non-toxic and drama free attitude.
      If you have any questions, feel free to contact me
      Contacts:
      btag: SuperNinja#127217
      Discord: PedoBear#6793
      Class Needs:
      Monk - Mistweaver/WW/BM
      Druid - CLOSED
      Shaman - Ele/Enh/Resto( pref. with DPS off spec)
      Priest - Holy/Shadow
      Rouge - Sub
      Paladin - Holy/Ret
      Warlock - Aff/Destro
      Deathknight - Blood/Unholy
      Mage - CLOSED
      Warrior - Prot/Arms
      Hunter - MM/BM
      Demon Hunter - Closed
    • By FoxShine
      Hello! This is Fox from Velocity. We're a not-so-hardcore morning Mythic raiding guild on Sargeras. Currently 1/9M, 9/9H ToS. Last tier we reached 7/10M NH in the two months leading up to ToS. Now we'll be focusing on Mythic ToS progression. A fun fact about us, since were a morning guild we actually got 2 realm 1st's on Heroic. Worldwide our H Goroth kill was 15th, and Demonic Inquisition was 8th (according to wowprogress). Were looking for good and reliable players for our roster, mainly DPS, who can learn the fights quickly and attend our early raid times. 
      [A] <Velocity> 1/9M 9/9H (7/10M) - MORNING raid LFM
      Raid Times: 10am-1pm CST | Tues/Wed/Thurs / Mon(Opt/Alt)[/quote]

Looking for:
      Currently Need
      Ranged - Mage, Ele Sham, Hunter, Warlock, Boomkin
      Melee - Rogue, Ret Pally, Warrior, Demon Hunter
      Healer - Disc Priest, Resto Sham, Holy Pal.
      Would consider

Tank - Flex Bear
        Requirements: 
      Item Lvl:  915+/-
      Exp:  9/9H (Pref), 8/9H ok

*Specific classes are listed above as preference. However, any class is welcomed! We will consider anyone who is willing to join and can commit to our raid times, we may also make exceptions if you are under the requirements.

Expectations:
      We’re not super hardcore, we like having fun, but we do have high standards; so we expect our raiders to play their class well, come prepared, FOLLOW MECHANICS, have a sense of humor (or not) and adapt quickly. Prior Mythic raiding experience is a plus, though not necessary if you're a fast learner. 
      Due to our morning raid times, we encourage everybody to communicate about attendance via Calendar invites, Discord channels, or through tells with an officer. It’s important to know who will be available week-by-week so we can make arrangements for raid days. This is necessary to avoid setbacks and keep up with progression! We are very understanding when someone needs to post-out. Schedules change, things come up and real life always comes first. All we ask is for a heads up!
        Perks: Feasts, Codex, Spirit Cauldrons, near-unlimited guild repairs, and the occasional gem or enchants. We run alt raids and Mythic+ 15s with each other each week. We're a tight-knit guild, who's always joking around and helping each other out. We also play other games together outside of WoW, like Overwatch, SC2, Heroes, Diablo, Dota2, LoL and whatever else.

Additional Info: The morning slot is kind of niche, so it’s important we find players who are dedicated and realistic with their schedules.
      Our Officers are veteran players who have experience raiding at high levels, as well as a majority of our core players. We want to uphold a certain level of standard, the point being that we can joke and have fun while getting stuff done.
      If we sound like a good fit, let us know! Leave a reply here, send us a tell on BNET or in game. Or be old school and send an in-game mail! Thanks for reading, and we hope to hear from you soon! =D

Fox#1713
      Peach#1423 
      Ezmaya#1410
    • By Dredd
      <Return With Honor> H6/9 weekday 6pm-8:30p EST raid times. Tank and Sham/Priest heals needed. We also have a reward system where you can receive game time & game store items paid for by the guild. If interested pst me. Also visit us at returnwithhonor.shivtr.com
      Who Are We?
      Originally established in Tichondrius-US during the WoD expansion, Return With Honor is a guild lead by military veterans who are also veteran players of World of Warcraft. We offer great conversations, crude humor, active environment, and a home for individuals looking to be apart of a tight nit group. We also have a guild point system used by our members to earn great prizes like in-game items(gear, pets, mounts, etc) and game time. These points can be earned by staying active on our guild website, volunteering to assist the guild, and being involved in any guild groups.
      RAID SCHEDULE
      Alternating raid weeks
      (Varying days scheduled a month out)Tues, Friday, Sunday and Wed, Thu, Mon: 6:00PM-8:30PM EST
      We expect everyone to be prepared and ready to go 15 minutes before raid time (5:45PM EST) to start pulls at 6:00PM EST. We get Saturdays off every week.
      https://www.wowprogress.com/guild/us/emerald-dream/Return+With+Honor
      RATED BATTLEGROUNDS
      The RBG schedule varies on a week by week basis. Multiple groups will be formed to accommodate mostly everyone.
      Guild Events
      Guild Events are held every week with prizes for members to earn like high ilvl BOE gear, gold, pets, and mounts.
      If interested please contact Hoodxd or myself by in-game message or mail
      contact me at #ActionJack11202
    • By Smexiikitten
      Sellswords, an 6/9M team in the guild Eternal Kingdom on Proudmoore is looking for a rogue or a ret for ToS progression and beyond. We raid MWTh 8-1130 pacific time . 

The team is over 2 years old and clears mythic content on a light raid schedule of 10.5 hours a week. 

If you want to slay internet dragons with cool people in a calm, fun but focused raid environment, add me to btag - hantevirus#1921

ABOUT US:
      Sellswords is one of several mythic teams in the guild Eternal Kingdom. The guild offers a wide variety of raiding opportunities within a large, active diverse community. We have a great team culture based on mutual respect and FUN and are looking for more raiders to come play. Sellswords is a fun, casual, yet focused raiding environment. Rage-aholics need not apply. 

ABOUT YOU
      You should be responsible, drama-free, mature, in control of your emotions and have experience in heroic and mythic raiding. You should have mythic experience. 

Check out the guild at www.eternal-kingdom.com . For additional questions, please add me to battletag.

- Hantevirus
      hantevirus#1921