FORUMS

5 hours ago, asherpen said:

page not found?

I add threads before the deck goes live so that the guides never not have one when they go live (as it is not me who releases them, so I can't really time it).

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.
Note: Your post will require moderator approval before it will be visible.

Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

• Recently Browsing   0 members

No registered users viewing this page.

• Similar Content

• By Lemon1
      (Times pictured are in BST)
      The full schedule of community card reveals for Saviors of Uldum has been added to the Hearthstone website.
      It's become standard during expansion buildups for Blizzard to give a few cards to popular content creators to share, and Saviors of Uldum will be continuing the tradition.
      The schedule includes a total of 51 cards to be revealed by various sources from across the Hearthstone community - you can click through a card to find out where it will be revealed. The first one will be shown on the Chinese streaming platform Huya on July 19th; the first English language card reveal looks to be on Firebat's Youtube channel on the same day.
      Alongside reveal times, we get to see snippets of artwork for the new cards, so let the speculation begin. (Is that Heistbaron Togwaggle in the artwork of the final card to be revealed?)
      In Rise of Shadows, streamers received their cards locked inside fiendish puzzle boxes. This resulted in some memorable solutions. Here's hoping we have more shenanigans to look forward to.
      Check out our Saviors of Uldum hub for more information on the expansion and every card revealed thus far.
    • By Lemon1
      The Plague card for Shaman has been revealed on Twitter, the third of four cards to be revealed as rewards for the FIRE FEST-E.V.I.L. community challenge.

The Plague card for Shaman has been revealed by the Hearthstone Twitter account: Plague of Murlocs!

This is the third card revealed as part of the FIRE FEST-E.V.I.L. community challenge. That means that in just five days, the Hearthstone playerbase has defeated around 19 millionBlackrock Crash bosses. Give yourselves a collective pat on the back. Don't stop just yet though; a fourth and final card will be revealed at 25 million boss wins (and this last one will be a Legendary).
      Plague of Murlocs itself is a pretty powerful-looking card. Shaman can't answer Mountain Giant + Conjurer's Calling with any real consistency right now, so this seems like a welcome answer - although it won't do much against opponents who are playing, well, Murloc Shaman. It could even be a buff to your own board in a pinch, since random Murlocs are probably better than Totems and 1/1s.
      Check out our Saviors of Uldum Hub to catch up on this weekend's other new card reveals, including yesterday's trio of 1-Health Paladin Minions.
    • By Damien
      This thread is for comments about our Hint24's Legend Sacrifice Zoo deck.
    • By Damien
      This thread is for comments about our Nicholena's Lucentbark Druid deck.