FORUMS
Sign in to follow this  
Zadina

New Wild Bundle Available With 40 Card Packs From Past Expansions

G8RTEAD3FPPO1546885534667.jpg

This January is dedicated to the Wild format: apart from the Wild Open qualifiers taking place this month, you can now get a card Bundle with packs from previous expansions that are not usually available.

The Wild Bundle contains 10 packs from each of the following expansions, that have rotated out of Standard: Goblins vs Gnomes, The Grand Tournament, Whispers of the Old Gods and Mean Streets of Gadgetzan. The Bundle costs 25 Euros or 25 USD.

If you are interested in the Wild format - or perhaps you even want to complete in it, the Wild Open qualifiers will be taking place this January.

Lastly, most Tavern Brawls are in Wild and this will continue being the case throughout this month.

• Haha 1
  • Sad 1

I really think I'll buy this, even if there aren't that many good card I miss from old expansion... But there are some fun card I would want to try, but I don't want to spend dust on them, I hope I'll open them ?

• Thanks 1