FORUMS
Sign in to follow this  
Zadina

Hearthstone Leak: Rafaam Holding Dalaran Card

adac3501f8913ce8048b251e5200e2ad.png

It wouldn't be an expansion announcement period without a leak, although it's a minor one as we already had most of the clues in our hands.

An image was leaked by Buffed.de depicting Rafam holding a card that clearly depicts Dalaran, the city of Mages.

0VTzFwE.jpg

So, I officially give up with the predictions because every time I publish one of my theories, the exact opposite happens! More seriously, even though we had indications towards the first expansion being about Dalaran, it is hard to see what kind of connection the city of Mages has with Rafam and his team of bad guys. But that's Hearthstone for you: it twists Warcraft's lore in a surprising, yet always pleasant manner.

The most likely scenario is that the five villains will try to break their colleagues out from the Violet Hold. Many criminals are being kept in this jail, one of them being Millificent Manastorm, Millhouse's wife! We've seen images that look like the sewers of Dalaran so perhaps the escape plan will start from below the jail. The expansion may even be centered just around Dalaran's sewers, since it's home to many shady dealers, rogues and adventurers ready to duel!

Of course, Dalaran has so many different elements that could be used in a potential expansion. Perhaps Rafaam is organising a heist at the Dalaran bank or he's trying to steal the Kirin Tor's secrets from the Violet Citadel.

We will probably learn really soon!

• Confused 1

9 hours ago, Zadina said:

Rafam holding a card that clearly depicts Dalaran, the city of Mages

Yea, but if you look on his Forehead, its the same mark as on the Card. It doesnt rly need to be Dalaran but one can hope

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1

4 hours ago, Hoods said:

Yea, but if you look on his Forehead, its the same mark as on the Card. It doesnt rly need to be Dalaran but one can hope

You might be confused because the leaked image I linked in the article was removed. I have re-uploaded it, check it again 😉

• Like 1
  • Sad 1