FORUMS
Sign in to follow this  
Valks

LoN Solo Skeletons Necromancer (Patch 2.6.4)

Sorry to Necro this topic, but I have a Rings question.

It's suggested to use Krysbin's SentenceKrysbin's Sentence but I don't see where in the build you apply Control-Impairing effects to cause the effect to happen.

Should I use a different ring.. or am I missing something in this weird build?

On 9/28/2019 at 12:57 PM, Haquat said:

Sorry to Necro this topic, but I have a Rings question.

It's suggested to use Krysbin's SentenceKrysbin's Sentence but I don't see where in the build you apply Control-Impairing effects to cause the effect to happen.

Should I use a different ring.. or am I missing something in this weird build?

I don't think either that Krysbin is a good ring here. You can still benefit from first +100% damage if mobs are slowed which happens a lot if you're playing solo+your templar and he is correctly equipped, but there's just a chance it will happen and does not happen on demand. Also, there is no way you can use it's second effect as those CCs prevent mobs from attacking (except immobilize which I don't know how would you apply) and your skellies wouldn't do thorns damage... so it only works on 1mans fully solo and 4man RGK. Doesn't even kill goblins, it's very frustrating to play outside 4man meta GRs.

As of my opinion, I'm even having problems to survive this build on solo 70s having gems at 50 and all correct items with right stat rolls. I'm swapping to Trag'oul Lifemages as it at least is fun to play. I'm not missing the execution of this build, I'm activating skellies on elites and placing to their direction so they are attacked instead of me, luring a lot of cursed mobs, keeping on the move for Yan's and evading projectiles, using well placed Bone Armors, poting, proccing Blood Rush, healing via Blood Golem and all but it's the worst you can play on console due to how hard it's to focus cursor on elites to activate the skellies and I don't know what else is bugged but the damage doesn't seem right when fighting Rift Guardians. They last some thorns and they shouldn't at this low GRs with my skills.

Well, maybe it's okay since I still lack 6 or 7 ancients, they maybe are the reason since LoD doubles on each ancient.

As stated in the third sectioin of the guide you have to use different runes in Command Golem or Bone Armor in order to make Krysbin working. Which is rather confusing as it is a clear contradiction to the the first section. Personally I use Unity instead.

Krysbin's SentenceKrysbin's Sentence is a Necromancer-specific item that amplifies damage as long as you have a hard crowd control active; in order to trigger it, you can make a swap to Command GolemCommand Golem Ice GolemIce Golem and Bone ArmorBone Armor DislocationDislocation.

Edited by HGKR76

Guest Façade
On 10/21/2019 at 5:45 PM, SCGxBones said:

I don't think either that Krysbin is a good ring here. You can still benefit from first +100% damage if mobs are slowed which happens a lot if you're playing solo+your templar and he is correctly equipped

Use "Dislocation instead of "Thy flesh sustained" and for 2 seconds the are stuned.

Guest Blasphemite

If it's a solo build why are you equipping items that emanate?  This article is dated as being written in 2022.

Guest eXis FOHDR

For season 28:

Gloves should be stone gauntlets(adds defense and chance to CC other than slow for higher krysbins). Sg negative effect is negate by seasonal alter item that makes uss CC immune.

Boots should be boots of disregard(illusory boots not needed in s28) for 40k more LPS when standing still.

Weapon- funerary pick is a DEFINITE option, providing two seperate multipliers of 300-600% and 200%. Spear of jairo should be dropped as it only works in density and pales in comparrison to the funerary pick.

Gems should be LoD, Boyarsky's chip, and molten wildebeest's gizzard(not enforcer). This guide calls for enforcer, but then references the enforcer!

Should definitely look into revive skill while wearing the mask of the scarlet death for massive 1500% possible damage increase to revive minions. 10 minions can be summoned.

Should definitely consider running high CDR to take advantage of the shrine effect empowered that gives 50% CDR inorder to run land of the dea doing so allows you to pick up the bloodsong mail chest goving another 150% multiplier to command skeletons and providing a source of infinite corpses for devour satiate and revive. Very strong.