4 posts in this topic
Recently Browsing 0 members
No registered users viewing this page.
Crit Pro Quo is a Horde DAYTIME guild on Illidan Us PvP Server.
Currently 10/10H 1/10M looking to continue mythic progression and get ready for ToS
Raid days: Tuesday/Thursday
U.S. Eastern - 2:00 PM - 5:00 PM
U.S. Central - 1:00 PM - 4:00 PM
U.S. Mountain - 12:00 PM - 3:00 PM
U.S. Pacific - 11.00 AM - 2:00 PM
Berlin, Rome, Stockholm - 8:00 PM – 11:00 PM
Dublin, Edinburgh, London - 7:00 PM – 10:00 PM
Attendance Requirement: 90% minimum
We are a core group of EU/US off-time people focused on tackling endgame content. Our members range in age from 20-40 with a variety of personalities and backgrounds. Note: We prefer to recruit people on a permanent basis -- this means mature, stable people living in Europe, or longtime Night-shift people living in the US.
Since we are a tight knit roster, reliable attendance from all raiders is important. Raiders are not penalized for occasional absences, however they are expected to post any scheduled absences ahead of time.
Applicants should have a focus on continual improvement at the individual and raid level, and be able to use appropriate resources to research their class and raid role
If interested add me to btag Multan#11144 or Royal#1732
Critical Experiment of Draenor EU - a late night raid guild
-The Nighthold 1/10M, 10/10H
-The Emerald Nightmare 3/7M
-Trial of Valor 3/3H
Current Recruitment can be found at : http://critexp.enjin.com/recruitment
-note: We will consider all good applications
-socials are welcome to join.
Critical Experiment is based on the Horde side of Draenor - est 2007. We are a late night raiding guild. We are looking for mature players with good knowledge of their class and role within a raid environment.
We raid after the usual hours (22.30-01.00 server time sometimes to 01:30) 2+1 days per week (Wednesday, Thursday and Sunday as a progress night). We are mature players who have other commitments at 'normal' raid times, so we take the opportunity to get together and play at a later hour.
What you can expect to get from us?
* We aim to clear all content atleast on Heroic difficulty. When we can, on top of that we try getting some Mythic kills too.
* A relaxed but firm raiding atmosphere.
* A group of skilled raiders who enjoy seeking progression in PvE raiding.
* A friendly home. Our members are sociable players and enjoy raiding old content, doing challenge mode, achievement runs and alts runs wherever possible. As such, a raiders friends/family are welcome in CE
* A semi-hardcore raiding guild whose aim is to use our limited hours in the best way that we can, maintaining progress with a decent atmosphere.
* We provide all "raiders" with free repairs from the Guild Bank 24/7. Members can also make use of the extensive mats available in the Guild Bank, all of which are provided for raiding.
What do we expect from you if you raid with us?
* Maturity in both age and attitude towards your fellow team mates (Don’t bother applying if you’re under the age of 17, we will most likely decline,)
* A solid internet connection and a solid gaming rig to raid on (You’re useless to us if your connection drops out every encounter or your system cannot handle the FPS)
* A high level of skill and sensible raiding. Know your role, class and the encounters.
* Punctuality - Showing up for raids in good time and being well prepared with flasks, food buffs, etc (though supplied by gb better be safe then sorry).
* Be active on the Guild forums. Engage in tactics discussion and socialise with the Guild.
* Able to attend minimum 2/3 of raids scheduled raids per week (If not, we will remove your raider status or fail your trial if accepted to CE; progress night attendance is really important for the core)
* You’re able to take constructive criticism during raids and subsequently able to use that criticism to improve your level of skill, and play.
* We expect all members to be able to connect to "Discord". Mic is optional.
For questions, feel free to contact one of the current Officers of Crit exp in game or on our forums (Where you can also apply to Critical Experiment)
To make your apply go to "http://critexp.enjin.com/recruitment".
InReverie is looking for you!
7/7 H! EN
7/7 M! EN
3/3 H! ToV
10/10 H! NH
3/10 M! NH
Always looking for exceptional players of any class and spec.
(full on Holy paladin, restro druid)
We’re a Horde guild that’s been raiding since 2005 on Zul’jin and not looking to stop anytime soon. We’re a guild made up of RL friends that pride ourselves on community before all else. We believe this is what gives us a strong core to succeed in anything we put our efforts into.
We use personal loot for our Normal and Heroic runs.
Raid Days and Times (All times in EST as that is our server time) :
Who We Want:
Players that are knowledgeable of their classes and roles they will fulfill within our raid.
Able to attend all three of our raid days with minimal absences
An understanding that this is a more relaxed raid environment and to expect wipes
If you have what it takes to be a part of this great team and community, feel free to contact any of the officers for additional information or visit our website: http://inreverie.wowlaunch.com/
If you are an exceptional player who cannot make the hustle and bustle of a 3, 4, or even 5 night a week guild, then we are the guild for you. Exceptional applicants will be considered regardless of current needs.
Mythic 2 Night Raiding | 8 Hour Guild | US 43rd for Two Day Guilds
Almost Heroes - Area 52
7/7M EN ; 2/3M ToV
10/10H NH ; 9/10M NH
Raid Times: (CST)
About Almost Heroes: [Formed in December 2016]
We believe in pushing content at a pace that is comfortable but still competitive. By the end of Nighthold progression, we intend to be sub US 50 for 2 day guilds, and unlike most guilds that you will see in the recruitment forums, we are going to do what it takes to get there. When you join Almost Heroes, you can expect to fully clear each tier.
Our definition of hardcore raiding is making the most out of our time together. Since we only raid 8 hours each week, it is up to each member to come completely prepared for the fights that we'll be working on. Raiders are expected to be highly self-motivated, and willing to find out the latest theorycraft data on their classes. Raiders should always be pushing themselves to improve with each raid week, and should never be satisfied with their performance.
Every raider is required to have at least one raid-ready alt that they can play just as well as their main for split runs and/or better comp selections. Your alt must also cover the same role as your main. For example, healer/healer, tank/tank, etc. We assist in gearing these alts through our main runs. If you don't have an alt yet, don't let that stop you from applying! We do not require our applicants to have their alts ready at the time of their app.
Current Roster Needs for Mythic Tomb of Sargeras: (Updated 5/21/17)
We are currently filling any holes in our roster for Tomb, because of this we are openly recruiting most ranged and melee DPS classes.
Specific Need for:
Resto Druid high need Resto Shaman high need Disc Priest high need Balance Druid high need Rogue high need All exceptional players are encouraged to apply regardless of what we're currently recruiting
We do not recruit for the bench, if your application is accepted it means that we believe that there is a spot that can be earned, unless we mention otherwise on your application.
All applications are handled on our website. When submitted, check back on it often, we'll be asking you questions and will follow up with you through it. Put time and effort on your application, it's our first (and often only) impression of you. Make it count!
Ultra - Ultra#11418 (GM/RL)