FORUMS
Valks

Tank Warrior 1.12 (Classic)

Guest Updates Needed

Do the people who make these lists even play Wow? There are a ton of fire resist items that blow these away. What's the point in doing providing a service like this if you're not going to keep your information up-to-date?

Guest Angelswarcry

Hello, and thank you for your guides. They are my favorite and goto when schooling nubs. Just wanted to let you know you have an off hand dagger in your main hand Bis list at the bottom.

On 3/10/2020 at 8:43 PM, Guest Updates Needed said:

Do the people who make these lists even play Wow? There are a ton of fire resist items that blow these away. What's the point in doing providing a service like this if you're not going to keep your information up-to-date?

Can you provide specific examples? I tried to list easy to get items since you only need fire resistance in your first run, or not at all at this point in the game / gear people are running. There are plenty of harder to get or raid items that also carry nice fire resistance, but you should be getting those as you clear.

2 hours ago, Guest Angelswarcry said:

Hello, and thank you for your guides. They are my favorite and goto when schooling nubs. Just wanted to let you know you have an off hand dagger in your main hand Bis list at the bottom.

Thanks! The section is called "One-Hand" because it contains one-handed weapons, whether they are usable in the main-hand slot or not. Distracting Dagger is a special case in that you would only use it as your off-hand weapon when tanking as dual-wield Fury, which is the last build we discuss in our talent section, but still worth listing for its special +6 daggers ability, which can allow you to do a ton more threat if you have no other way to increase your weapon skill.

Guest John

the phase 5 loot for dps warr is on that tab. can you add the phase 5 fury prot to this page plz?

Guest Golaga
On 7/22/2020 at 3:08 PM, Seksi said:

It is already done, just forgot to add the link on the main tank page ? find it here while that isn't patched in: https://www.icy-veins.com/wow-classic/warrior-tank-ahn-qiraj-gear-and-best-in-slot

Is this dagger considered an alternative bis? https://classic.wowhead.com/item=21244/blessed-qiraji-pugio

Its not on the list but the sword is two times.

9 hours ago, Guest Golaga said:

Is this dagger considered an alternative bis? https://classic.wowhead.com/item=21244/blessed-qiraji-pugio

Its not on the list but the sword is two times.

Its a typo, was meant to list the dagger alongside the sword, they are quite comparable and both should perform well, as long as you have 305+ dagger skill, thanks for the heads up!

Guest Golaga
3 hours ago, Seksi said:

Its a typo, was meant to list the dagger alongside the sword, they are quite comparable and both should perform well, as long as you have 305+ dagger skill, thanks for the heads up!

Thank you! Please let us know when is fixed so I can share it with my guild.

1 hour ago, Guest Golaga said:

Thank you! Please let us know when is fixed so I can share it with my guild.

Updates should be coming to the website still today, hit that refresh button before you go to bed ?

2 hours ago, Guest allfox said:

I'm on Classic Vanilla server.  Pummel share the same 10 sec CD with Shield Bash.

Fixed the text to reflect this, thanks!