FORUMS
Sign in to follow this  
Zadina

Toki's Wild Bundle Now Available

pgjTvxE.jpg

If you want to try Wild, there's a one-time bundle available that allows you to get 56 packs from Wild expansions.

Toki's Wild Bundle contains 56 packs - 8 from each of the following Wild expansions: Goblins vs Gnomes, The Grand Tournament, Whispers of the Old Gods, Mean Streets of Gadgetzan, Journey to Un'Goro, Knights of the Frozen Throne and Kobolds & Catacombs.

The Bundle costs 35 dollars/euros, with Blizzard claiming it's a "75%+ bonus value". You may purchase the bundle once per account only from the Blizzard Shop (not ingame). It can also be gifted.

It will be available until July 1st.

Just a suggestion if you are going to post these deals, and I like that you do, you might want to break down any savings from buying the bundle for people.

13 hours ago, tkioz said:

Just a suggestion if you are going to post these deals, and I like that you do, you might want to break down any savings from buying the bundle for people.

The problem is that I am frankly terrible at maths.

From what I saw in the Blizzard Shop, one pack from a Wild expansion costs 1.5 euros x 8 packs x 7 expansions (I needed the calculator just to do that btw) = 84 euros. Plus, there are discounts the more packs you buy. And I don't even know how to compare that with the 35 euros deal we are getting (my guess is with the rule of three?), but Blizzard says it's a "75%+ bonus value" so I believe them in that!

As far as Dust is concerned, it is even more difficult to actually determine that. At least one card per pack will be Rare (20 Dust) or better and you may trigger some pity timers too. Even if you are a Standard player only wanting the Dust, I guess this is an okay deal.

If only this was 10 packs from each expansion, all players who never opened some of these packs would be getting a wild legendary per set (to use or to disenchant).

You pay 35 Dollars for 56 packs. That is 0,625 Dollar / pack.

If you buy 60 packs you pay 70 Dollar. That is 1,167 Dollar / pack.

If you buy 40 packs you pay 50 Dollar, that is 1,25 Dollar / pack

You save a less then 50% compared to a "normal" bundle with 60 packs.

You save exactly 50% if you compare it to a "normal" bundle with 40 packs.

You do not save 75%.

Compared to other prices it is a good deal (approx. 50% less) and if you regularly buy packs the offer is good.

IF YOU PLAY WILD!

Personally, I think 60 Cent / pack is still way too much and I would never pay that much money for this little content.

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.
Note: Your post will require moderator approval before it will be visible.

Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

Sign in to follow this