Damien

[Archived] Hearthstone Legendary Mage Control Deck

9 posts in this topic

This thread is for comments about our Legendary Mage Control Deck.

• Like 1

Once again, as I said on other decks that icyveins has suggested, this is a miserable deck and should not be used, DO NOT spend the dust it takes to make this deck or you'll be extremely disappointed.

This deck is alot of fun i play tested it a bit and had a blast, im not used to playing controll, so this was a great deck to learn more about the survival part of control, thank you very much poyo for this deck. 

Once again, as I said on other decks that icyveins has suggested, this is a miserable deck and should not be used, DO NOT spend the dust it takes to make this deck or you'll be extremely disappointed.

Actually, I've been using it and it's got probably about a 60% win rate at least. I got a win streak all the way from rank 25(2 stars) to rank 19(2 stars) with no problem at all, and I didn't even have the full deck yet. I would recommend this deck to people playing mage.

We take feedback very seriously, but the one you have offered does not help us identify any problems with the deck, not in the least. If you could be a bit more specific, that would be great.

This deck is alot of fun i play tested it a bit and had a blast, im not used to playing controll, so this was a great deck to learn more about the survival part of control, thank you very much poyo for this deck. 

I'm glad you are having fun with it.

Actually, I've been using it and it's got probably about a 60% win rate at least. I got a win streak all the way from rank 25(2 stars) to rank 19(2 stars) with no problem at all, and I didn't even have the full deck yet. I would recommend this deck to people playing mage.

That's great to hear.

This deck was winning me about 50% of the battles.  I took out  x1 Frost Bolt, and x1 Mirror Image.  I substituted Mirror Entity.  This improved my score to about 60% win.  This aids tremendously when the opponent starts to deal cards after lvl 4 mana burns.

I don't know what I am missing here. I built this deck exactly... I understand the game fairly well, but I am consistently losing about 80 percent of my games with it...

This deck is GREAT. I am winning a lot more. And I beat my friends every time now :P I noticed a new statistic of the classes and saw, as of right now, mages are dead last in win rate. Idk if that's for higher ranks. But right now I'm winning 4/5 starting ranked

I replace 1 Pyroblast  for 1 Flame Stryke because I'm in ranked 6 now using this deck mostly and I barely play 2 turns after 10 mana.

I replaced Novice engineer for Loot hoarder too because I feel the extra attack helps me clear the board easily at the beginning.

I feel this deck has about 70% win ratio but sometimes I cant get the cards I need in time to finish oponnents like Hunter rush or warlocks.

The weakness of this deck is armor warrior tough.

Overall is a good deck but it needs patience and I try to clear board on turn 8 to summon alex in turn 9 and finish off in turn 10.