FORUMS
Valks

Paladin Leveling 1.12 (Classic)

Guest Agius
On 4/5/2021 at 4:03 AM, Impakt said:

So the tooltip for seal of righteousness just says that "slower weapons will do more holy damage per swing" - this just means that the damage per swing adjusts based on your swing speed. Otherwise, you might want a fast 1h weapon to proc a static amount of holy damage every hit.

A weight stone would be better for leveling, but they're close. You'd be fine with either one.

The answers do not change with your weapon swaps, but your seal choice should. Command is still better for slower weapons, righteousness is better for faster weapons (like nightblade). You can swap to twig at 53, that's totally fine since you can use seal of command with it.

I'll take your word for it, but dang I can't tell which seal is doing more damage, so hard to tell! Thanks for the help, I'm sure if I stick with it I'll be 60 in no time! I'm already level 41!

Guest Desuut
On 4/3/2020 at 9:47 PM, Ashmodai said:

The slider for Protection doesn't seems to be working it always shows the level 60 skills, just curious on what skills to take at certain levels. Thanks for hopefully fixing it! ?

The slider is still not working. Any chance to fix this? Thanks!

Guest Guest Pally
On 4/27/2021 at 1:52 AM, Guest Desuut said:

Still not worker.

On 4/27/2021 at 8:52 AM, Guest Desuut said:

On 5/5/2021 at 7:45 PM, Guest Guest Pally said:

Still not worker.

Can you please explain which slider you're referring to? For Holy and Protection we removed the sliders entirely since these specs are not intended for you to level with - you normally would re-spec at max level. If you are leveling, then simply use the image we have of the full/final tree and build it as you go along.

For Retribution, the slider seems to work fine to me, but maybe I've missed something.

Thanks.

Guest Desuut
20 hours ago, Vlad said:

Can you please explain which slider you're referring to? For Holy and Protection we removed the sliders entirely since these specs are not intended for you to level with - you normally would re-spec at max level. If you are leveling, then simply use the image we have of the full/final tree and build it as you go along.

For Retribution, the slider seems to work fine to me, but maybe I've missed something.

Thanks.

Ah ok I intended to level as a protection paladin to get the hang of tanking a bit but I will do as you suggest then. 

On 5/8/2021 at 11:55 AM, Guest Desuut said:

Ah ok I intended to level as a protection paladin to get the hang of tanking a bit but I will do as you suggest then. 

Yes, you can still level as Protection, just take the talents from the pictured tree in a vaguely sensible order (obviously you need to take some before others, anyway) and you should be fine.