FORUMS
Sign in to follow this  
Vlad

Warlock Addons and Macros 1.12 (Classic)

Guest m00

The spammable wand macro is not working.

• /castsequence !Shoot,!Shoot

It looks like it would, but it will still toggle off your 'Shoot' spell with multiple key presses.

Guest Zababu

All the warlock macros you have up worked for me except the spam drain one. I double checked for spelling and all, but still. Am I missing something, Double space or whatever? Any help is appreciated. Thanks anyways for the guide! 

On 8/30/2019 at 2:02 AM, Guest m00 said:

The spammable wand macro is not working.

• /castsequence !Shoot,!Shoot

It looks like it would, but it will still toggle off your 'Shoot' spell with multiple key presses.

I went ahead and reworked this macro, the new one should work.

On 9/1/2019 at 10:20 AM, Guest Zababu said:

All the warlock macros you have up worked for me except the spam drain one. I double checked for spelling and all, but still. Am I missing something, Double space or whatever? Any help is appreciated. Thanks anyways for the guide! 

I just tested this out myself and can confirm it does still work. I'd need to see your macro that you're using to see why it isn't working, feel free to post a picture or just copy paste exactly what you have. 

On 9/8/2019 at 12:02 PM, sario528 said:

For the pet attack macro, how can I make so the pet attack only works when my voidwalker is out?

Honestly I'm not sure it's even possible to do in only 1 macro. Best advice would be to have two buttons, one for voidwalker and one for other pets.

Guest Auras

the newer wand macro, /cast !Shoot, isnt working for me. The " /castsequence reset=2 !Shoot, null " one is, but it cant be incorporated into a macro with other spells like sbolt and immolate

I remember in vanilla using a macro that placed a pause (3 or 4 seconds, can't remember for sure) I haven't been able to use this in Classic. Do you know if something else could be used in its stead, or am I just trying to use an old out of date command?

Edited by tonymorton

Guest Deedraweedra
On 9/1/2019 at 11:20 AM, Guest Zababu said:

I also am having trouble getting it to work . 

/cast [nochanneling:Drain Life Rank 4] Drain Life

On 9/20/2019 at 10:03 PM, tonymorton said:

I remember in vanilla using a macro that placed a pause (3 or 4 seconds, can't remember for sure) I haven't been able to use this in Classic. Do you know if something else could be used in its stead, or am I just trying to use an old out of date command?

You're trying to use an out of date command. This is not actually the vanilla client, it's the 7.3.5 client that has been modified slightly to run classic. Most of the macro language is from the modern WoW era, not vanilla. In fact, most macros that worked in vanilla do not work anymore since they significantly changed the language since then.

4 hours ago, Guest Deedraweedra said:

I also am having trouble getting it to work . 

/cast [nochanneling:Drain Life Rank 4] Drain Life

try it again without the Rank 4, or do

/cast [nochanneling:Drain Life(Rank 4)] Drain Life

• Thanks 1

3.2. Pet Attack
#showtooltip Immolate
/petattack
/cast Immolate
A simple but useful macro that commands your pet to attack a target while also casting Immolate Icon Immolate on it. This is very useful for opening on new targets while soloing when you want your pet to tank. Replace Immolate with any spell that you want if you desire.

Does this mean that the Immolate in the macro levels up with the purchasing of additional Immolate spell levels?