FORUMS
Valks

Tailoring (Classic)

Guest Bleach missing

Hi, the 10 Bleaches for the White Shirt are missing in the one-sit list. :)

Guest Merly

Thank you for this guide.itnhas beenost helpful, It appears the 5 runecloth bags only gets you to 278 now. Not 280, well it has for me this evening. Bad RNG possibly ?

As long as the recipe is green on your profession list, it can give you a skill. Might take a while, but at least Runecloth bags sell well too, so you might even be making gold, rather than spending it while crafting them.

Getting the pattern can be a pain since there is a lot of competition  / campers for it, glad it only took you 34 min to get it! ? 

Oh my god, please tell me there's a mageweave alternative to silk at 185 to 215. I have tons of mageweave. I have no silk. Please tell me there's a mageweave alternative. I can't bother with silk anymore.

Guest guest

The silk cloth count is off, for you to obtain 195 bolt's of silk cloth; you will need an additional 20 silk cloth to achieve the 195 bolts required by the count from the spoken recipes listed.

Guest Isparian

at 280-300 Tailoring skill - with the mats mentioned here - it's Runecloth Boots, not Gloves

Guest Lexnaturalis

Thank you for taking the time and effort to create this guide. I just wanted to point out that you stated "types of raw clothes" where, I think, you meant "types of raw cloths" in the introduction.