FORUMS
Sign in to follow this  
positiv2

Tombs of Terror Sir Finley

Guest There

There seems to be a missing bucket called 'Mighty Champions'. It has cards like Colossus of the Moon, 

Guest Missing Bucket

There seems to be a missing bucket called 'Mighty Champions'. It has cards such as Colossus of the Moon, Walking Fountain, Far Sight, and Y'Shaarj.

Guest Glyph of warding

I feel like Glyph of warding needs an adjustment on both this and the Reno page. In the Scorching Dunes run it prevents the plague lord from summoning C'Thun which cripples his win condition. In that particular wing it should be counted in the "excellent" tier.

Guest Demo

For Kodo Hide Whip, you mention it's a bad copy card.  Based on the wording, it doesn't copy, it steals, right?  

Guest Maxwell Power Up

I think the combo Maxwell/Power up should be mentioned as a good option at least. 

Guest Goblinchucker

I feel Maxwell with Powerup is very good, and when combined with the spells that resummon/return on death in the Back in Action deck he becomes extremely exploitable and possibly the strongest combination available (that's what my experience has overwhelmingly been). Most of my heroic runs that I 1-shotted the plague boss have been this setup. And really, treasures are not nearly as important for this setup as they would be for most others.