FORUMS
Damien

Warrior Weapons

Arcanite Reaper is pretty nice, although insanely expensive atm ? I will add it as such!

PS: With this flavor, too! ?

That second "Mace Specialization" is supposed to link to the Arms Warrior talent with the same name, as can be inferred by the link to the Sword Specialization Arms talent in the same line, will fix that soon, thanks!

Comparing both, Sword Specialization is a pretty good damage increase, while Mace Specialization is useless against end game bosses, who cannot be stunned for the most part, and thus a relatively weaker talent.

• Like 1

Thanks, that makes sense.  When I read it, I was thinking it was about the human racials so that's why I was unclear.  Perhaps for the lazy non-link-followers like me, adding "the talent" in front of Mace Specialization would help.  Of course, the best would be if Blizzard could avoid reusing names for two completely different things!

Because the current version of this page was done before Dire Maul was released ?, will add it when the page is reviewed, soon!

Guest Nuza

Obsidian Edged Blade should be listed as the second best sword right before Bonereavers Edge, as it's extra swordskill allows the warrior to swap out some gear with hit to something else. Although it should be mentioned that it's overkill for humans, and that they should focus on Bonereavers Edge instead.

7 hours ago, Guest Nuza said:

Obsidian Edged Blade should be listed as the second best sword right before Bonereavers Edge, as it's extra swordskill allows the warrior to swap out some gear with hit to something else. Although it should be mentioned that it's overkill for humans, and that they should focus on Bonereavers Edge instead.

Isn't BRE mostly good on long fights (which is rare)?

I'll be updating this page soon, OEB is the bis 2h weapon for anyone who doesn't have a +5 weapon skill racial, as its +8 to 2h sword skill translates into +3.3% hit AND your glancing blows do 30% more damage, which is huge for damage and for RAGE generation! This explanation will be added to the guide with a link to the weapon skill table in https://www.icy-veins.com/wow-classic/warrior-dps-pve-stat-priority:

image.png

In a longer fight BRE has more time to deal damage with maximum armor reduction active, but weapon skill is always extremely relevant for Warrior damage no matter what, as you scale insanely well from it as explained above.