FORUMS
Sign in to follow this  
Valks

Uldaman Quests

Guest Helo

The level 28 quest Indurium is in Badlands but is not an any way connected to the Uldaman dungeon/zone either inside or outside of the instance.

On 3/14/2020 at 12:34 PM, Guest Helo said:

The level 28 quest Indurium is in Badlands but is not an any way connected to the Uldaman dungeon/zone either inside or outside of the instance.

Yes this is true ! The quest that is connected to the Uldaman dungeon instance is called Indurium Ore. It is a repeateble quest that you can ''pick up'' in The Thousand Needles. The quest is part of a questchain. The earlier parts of the chain does not take part in Uldaman but only in The Thousands Needles and in The Badlands. 

Guest nate

Any way to edit this to show what quests are D class quests? I went through the whole guide and collected/did all the quests only to find out that only really 3 quests are inside the dungeon.

7 hours ago, Guest nate said:

Any way to edit this to show what quests are D class quests? I went through the whole guide and collected/did all the quests only to find out that only really 3 quests are inside the dungeon.

Hi! Thank you for your feedback on this guide. I will share it with our content team to take into account.