FORUMS
Sign in to follow this  
Starym

Descent of Dragons is the Next Hearthstone Expansion

T1w1QGm.jpg

For more details check out our BlizzCon 2019 Content Hub!

Here comes the next Hearthstone expansion! The third and final installment in the current series where the League of E.V.I.L. and the League of Explorers face off is set in Dragonblight and here's the trailer, in Hearthstones typical musical glory! The expansion's page has also gone live so check it out for all the details.

We also get a new game mode, Hearthstone Battlegrounds, an 8 player mode inspired by the auto-battler genre, with the beta for it starting on November 12th, or this Tuesday if you won the Virtual Ticket or pre-order the expansion.

Galakrond, the father of all dragonkind, has awoken… and he HUNGERS! As the brave heroes of the League of Explorers clash with the villainous League of E.V.I.L. in the skies above, which side will you choose in this epic conclusion to the year-long story?

New Hero card(s): Galakrond

All five members of the League of E.V.I.L. can summon a unique version of Galakrond, the mightiest dragon in Azeroth’s history. Utter the precursor dragon’s name with the new Invoke keyword to upgrade his Hero card and amplify his strength.

New keyword: Invoke

Minions and spells with the Invoke keyword will trigger Galakrond’s hero power and empower Galakrond himself.

Legendary Dragons

By Muradin’s Beard, that’s a lot of dragons!

hEPhhaR.jpg