FORUMS
Sign in to follow this  
Valks

LoD Poison Nova Necromancer

Ah goodie.

In the Paragon Points section, the text above the table says "In the Offense section, max out CDR, Crit Chance, Crit Damage and Attack Speed in that order." The table itself shows Crit Damage, Crit Chance, CDR, and Attack Speed. Which is correct?

Guest Mute

Hi, 1. Thanks for all the great builds/ work. 2nd. I want to try a LoD build for necromancer, and you suggest in kanai 3 weapons slot. My question is, how do i do that, how do i change slot 2 and 3 into weaponslots? At this moment it seems impossible 

On 3/12/2020 at 1:17 PM, Guest Mute said:

Hi, 1. Thanks for all the great builds/ work. 2nd. I want to try a LoD build for necromancer, and you suggest in kanai 3 weapons slot. My question is, how do i do that, how do i change slot 2 and 3 into weaponslots? At this moment it seems impossible 

This is only possible in Season 20 seasonal play and this build will not function in any season except this one.

On 3/12/2020 at 1:08 AM, solitha said:

Ah goodie.

In the Paragon Points section, the text above the table says "In the Offense section, max out CDR, Crit Chance, Crit Damage and Attack Speed in that order." The table itself shows Crit Damage, Crit Chance, CDR, and Attack Speed. Which is correct?

Will get Deadset to fix, sorry about that!

Guest Ric

I have 2 questions.

1. Why do you use stand alone when you have command skeleton? 100%-70% is only 30% armor increase. Is it worth the passive slot? Swift Harvesting for 15% attack spd, Rigor Mortis to improve poison skills.

2. Is Zei's Stone of Vengence the best in slot? I feel like Striken would do much better job for GR pushing.

Guest Yaz

I dont understand this build... impossible to play with the stone gauntlets, I am too slow. There is zero escape with this spells. I pull, I get hit therefore impossible to launch death nova and I die. And it's like that all the time.

What's wrong with my gameplay? Can you help me please?

3 hours ago, Guest Yaz said:

I dont understand this build... impossible to play with the stone gauntlets, I am too slow. There is zero escape with this spells. I pull, I get hit therefore impossible to launch death nova and I die. And it's like that all the time.

What's wrong with my gameplay? Can you help me please?

This build is designed around group play, the negative Effect is negated by a support Barbarian's Ignore Pain. You can alterate to St. Archew's Gage, a legendary with an absorb shield. 

How does lost time fit into this build?  Which skill is cold?  They are all exclusively poison skills so finding it hard to see how this legendary skill will be triggered with this build.  Maybe i am being stupid is missing something really obvious here?

Guest Lotrlks
9 hours ago, ShadowJax said:

How does lost time fit into this build?  Which skill is cold?  They are all exclusively poison skills so finding it hard to see how this legendary skill will be triggered with this build.  Maybe i am being stupid is missing something really obvious here?

Im struggling with same issue

3 hours ago, Guest Lotrlks said:

Im struggling with same issue

Blizzard made it so that there is no phylactery this build could benefit from. The only viable alternative would be a Poison-rolled Lidless Wall, but phylacteries have an unique property of rolling high additional weapon damage, rendering shields detrimental, damage-wise.

This phylactery is only a stat stick. 

Also @Deadset, Krisbin's sentence rolls with Int and attack speed, which makes AD/CHC/CHD unrollable, the next best alternative would be AS/CHC/CHD.

Illusory Boots rolls with main stat+resistance plus movement speed, making INT/Vit/arm/DNdamage unrollable, armor should be replaced with AllRes, or movement speed (freeing up paragon points for Int) 

On 3/13/2020 at 5:47 AM, Blainie said:

Will get Deadset to fix, sorry about that!

Well, it changed... but it's not precisely fixed. One says crit damage then crit chance, the other says the opposite.

Guest Xabs

Sir about the LoD necro build non seasonal, in the 2nd and 3rd cube slot, what other alternatives should i used instead??? because your list is only available in the 20th seasonal character??. thanks for the replies. Good Day

Guest Guest Mario
On 3/15/2020 at 12:54 AM, Guest Ric said:

I have 2 questions.

1. Why do you use stand alone when you have command skeleton? 100%-70% is only 30% armor increase. Is it worth the passive slot? Swift Harvesting for 15% attack spd, Rigor Mortis to improve poison skills.

2. Is Zei's Stone of Vengence the best in slot? I feel like Striken would do much better job for GR pushing.

I wonder the same thing. Anyone got an answer on this one?

Best regards,

Mario 

On 4/7/2020 at 9:45 AM, Guest Xabs said:

Sir about the LoD necro build non seasonal, in the 2nd and 3rd cube slot, what other alternatives should i used instead??? because your list is only available in the 20th seasonal character??. thanks for the replies. Good Day

Yes, this build ONLY works in the season due to seasonal power which allows the Cube to work differently.

Hello. I'm using a build like this. I must say it is quite enjoyable. But when the 20th season is over, how will I integrate this system into the non-season? You know, except for the season, 3 weapons cannot be used. or will my necro go to the trash: D?

https://eu.diablo3.com/en/profile/Nonserviam-21692/hero/131021435

Edited by NonServiam

Guest Bomb

Instead of Bone Spikes, would Corpse Lance (Shredding Splinters) be a viable alternative?  You are already creating a lot of corpses and it is considered poison skill as well.

Guest MelloMike

Hello, so I am currently using this build, and the only thing I’m confused about is why use Lost time if all your damage is poison focused? 

On 3/27/2020 at 10:15 AM, Yolo said:

Blizzard made it so that there is no phylactery this build could benefit from. The only viable alternative would be a Poison-rolled Lidless Wall, but phylacteries have an unique property of rolling high additional weapon damage, rendering shields detrimental, damage-wise.

This phylactery is only a stat stick. 

Guest Loli
On 3/10/2020 at 11:38 AM, Blainie said:

This thread is for feedback on our LoD Posion Nova Necromancer build for Diablo 3.

Nice

Hey @Blainie, there seems to be something weird going on with the guide/forum link here.

This thread is about the Season 20-only LOD Poison Nova build, but the page https://www.icy-veins.com/d3/necromancer-poison-scythe-build-with-lod for the Poison Scythe build links here as well. One was a temporary build, the other one's still viable. Maybe give them separate threads? Or re-name this one, at least, so people don't et confused ?

18 hours ago, Bubble181 said:

Hey @Blainie, there seems to be something weird going on with the guide/forum link here.

This thread is about the Season 20-only LOD Poison Nova build, but the page https://www.icy-veins.com/d3/necromancer-poison-scythe-build-with-lod for the Poison Scythe build links here as well. One was a temporary build, the other one's still viable. Maybe give them separate threads? Or re-name this one, at least, so people don't et confused ?

Ah, I'll get that fixed, thanks!