Necromancer Poison Scythe Build With LoD
Welcome to our build guide for LoD Poison Scythe Necromancer in Diablo 3. Here, you will learn everything you need to know to play this build at the highest level. This build is updated for patch 2.6.9 and Season 21.
For more information regarding followers, we advise you to read our follower guide, which contains detailed advice on choosing the skills and the gear of your companion.
Emerging from a combination of the Season 21 changes to the build-defining Haunted Visions amulet, the adaptability of the Legacy of Dreams bonus, and the plethora of Poison-themed skills at the Necromancer's disposal, this Necromancer build offers a simple-yet-deadly playstyle that reaps enemies without a thought for cooldowns. This build functions both for a solo progression and group play as the Trash Killer in the group.
The basic skill setup of the LoD Poison Scythe Necromancer is displayed below. Read the dedicated Skills page for detailed information on choices, alternatives and build customization.
|Grim Scythe Cursed Scythe Skeletal Mage Contamination 1 Simulacrum Blood and Bone 2 Bone Spear Blighted Marrow 3 Siphon Blood Power Shift 4 Bone Armor Dislocation|
The required gear setup for the LoD Poison Scythe Necromancer is listed below. Check the Gear page for detailed information on choices, alternatives, gemming, Kanai's Cube and Paragon distribution.
- Helm: Andariel's Visage
- Shoulders: Razeth's Volition
- Gloves: Stone Gauntlets
- Chest: Aquila Cuirass
- Belt: Dayntee's Binding
- Pants: Depth Diggers
- Boots: Ice Climbers
- Bracers: Nemesis Bracers
- Amulet: The Flavor of Time
- Ring 1: Krysbin's Sentence
- Ring 2: Convention of Elements
- Weapon: Trag'Oul's Corroded Fang
- Offhand: Leger's Disdain
- Legendary Gem 1: Bane of the Stricken
- Legendary Gem 2: Simplicity's Strength
- Legendary Gem 3: Legacy of Dreams
- 02 Jul. 2020 (trash killer page): Guide added.
- 02 Jul. 2020 (gear page): Overhauled the guide into a Poison Scythe version.
- 02 Jul. 2020 (skills page): Overhauled the guide into a Poison Scythe version.
- 02 Jul. 2020 (this page): Overhauled the guide into a Poison Scythe version.
- 10 Mar. 2020 (gear page): Guide added.
- 10 Mar. 2020 (skills page): Guide added.
- 10 Mar. 2020 (this page): Guide added.
- Potential Diablo Immortal Announcement at ChinaJoy 2020?
- Diablo 3 Level 1 to 70 in 5 Seconds
- Possible Mid-season Buff/Effect Coming to S21
- Groups Using/Abusing the Seasonal Buff "Sharing" Is Intended
- Season 21 Power Hotfixes: Visual and Audio Changes, Exploit Fix and More
- Season 21 Theme "Exploit": GR150 ZDPS Barb Rank 1, Hotfix Coming
- Easy Reusable Parts Farm Tip/Reminder
- Diablo 2 Gameplay AI Upscaled to 4K, 60 FPS
- Seismic Slam Barbarian (Patch 2.6.4)
- Holy Shotgun Crusader (Patch 2.6.4)
- PoJ Tempest Rush Monk
- Mundunugu Spirit Barrage Witch Doctor
- LoD Poison Scythe Necromancer
- Masquerade Bone Spear Necromancer
- Fever Clan recruiting for Season
- How rarely will the rainbow Treasure Goblin appear?Ye