FORUMS
Zadina

Ashes of Outland Card Reveal: Crimson Sigil Runner

48796-introducing-the-demon-hunter-in-he

The last of the community reveals for Ashes of Outland is a handy Demon Hunter 1-drop.

The reveal was made by Hearthstone Thailand on Youtube. The video is in Thai.

crimson.png

Don't forget to tune in at Hearthstone's official Twitch channel later today to see the rest of the cards from the upcoming set revealed.

• Like 1

If i keep this in the mulligan as only card, will it be on the far left then? I guess so. This will be a very good card i believe. Topdecking this card is also quite alright in the later stage of the game. Could be a playable card in almost every deck then. Any other opinions on this?

20 hours ago, LukasMinus said:

If i keep this in the mulligan as only card, will it be on the far left then? I guess so. This will be a very good card i believe. Topdecking this card is also quite alright in the later stage of the game. Could be a playable card in almost every deck then. Any other opinions on this?

I was looking on my mulligans, and your idea is good but not right. When you mulligan, cards you kept stay in slots they were before mulligan. So, if you get Crimson Sigil Runner in left slot and keep it, it will be in left slot. But if it comes, let's say, in right slot, on your first turn it will always be in your second-to-right slot.