Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
Akraen

[US-Argent Dawn][A]<NO> Tu/W Prev.11/14H 25M Looking to Absorb Group

4 posts in this topic

Ooooooh this is a tough thing to bring up. So hang tight and if this doesn't match something your guild wants, then don't even consider the idea. We only want this to happen if feelings are mutual.

Purpose

Natural Order is now on Argent Dawn with a purpose. We're looking to offer a variety of different schedules and activities for everyone beginning now and all the way through WoD and into the future. Currently we are working to rebuild our 25M core, which made it through 11/14H back in November.

Already established is a Friday night 25M Normal night for people who are returning to the game. Part of <NO>'s goal is to be a friendly environment to get people back in the spirit of the endgame. This group is available for level 90's of any item level so long as they bring patience and a good attitude while they catch up.

We also offer Restomak™ games and other activities such as organized PvP. These are side-projects and announced on our forums for participation. There is a guild quest and other cool stuff to get involved in, none of which is mandatory or impacts things like loot or raid invites (you can be a raid-logger but we do encourage getting into the guild spirit).

Facts about <NO>

We need some more people to get back into our 25H groove. In fact, we need 1-2 tanks (so our allstar frost DK & moonkin can go back to their preferred DPS roles!), 2-3 healers, and preferably ranged DPS.

→ Our current roster looks like this: http://i.imgur.com/UiwHNvz.png

→ In that roster, our average item level is: 568.13

→ In that roster, 13 raiders have defeated all Heroic 25M bosses up to and including Heroic Thok (11/14H).

→ Of those 13 raiders, their average item level is: 574.32

Okay so What's That Mean?

˫ It means we have a very strong group with experience (13 people control the fight, know the strats, and will coach others). 

˫ It means we can almost pick up where we left off, provided we get the right people.

˫ It means that 13 people are almost full BiS and only need to upgrade a few 574s to 580s, meaning fast gearing for others (yes I'm luring you in with gear).

˫ It means a guaranteed strong Mythic group for patch 6.0 and WoD raid content.

How does <NO> Run Things:

٭ We're adult, doesn't mean we have an age restriction-- but expect joking around and adult conversation.

٭ I don't have rules for the guild beyond the Golden Rule.

٭ We don't have officers-- I treat everyone equally and objectively. All are encouraged to speak up and influence the guild.

٭ Loot is generally discussed in real-time or given out in the most reasonable and logical manner. We don't tolerate loot drama. I expect people to be grown up about it all.

٭ We raid Tuesday & Wednesday @ 7:30 PM EST and for the heroic team we need people who can make that schedule part of their routine.

٭ You can take your alt to Friday's 25M Normal run, they often need people and it's a very laid-back, fun run with tons of gear flowing.

My team/group of friends/guild is Interested, Now What?

Excellent! Now if you really would like to be part of the Natural Order culture, or simply want to talk to me to get a feel for how I run things, please get on our mumble for a chat:

east2.voice.enjin.com port 60466

I don't have a guild or anything, just me, and I'm interested!

Excellent! We're absolutely taking individual applicants, especially those who meet our above criterea. Please visit http://www.naturalorderguild.com/recruitment and fill out that quick application.

Lastly, I hope this can work out for someone. I'll work tirelessly to help make you and your team feel welcome in Natural Order. We've been around since 2006 yet only a few of us survive to this day. I've been leading it the entire time, which means I'm used to seeing change. Your guild becomes our guild, Natural Order constantly evolves. Help me make it the active, thriving, progressing home you always wanted out of Warcraft.

Hope to speak with some of you soon.

1 person likes this

Have some individual interest but no larger groups yet - still very much looking!

1 person likes this

Individual apps are welcome!

1 person likes this

Looking for 100 paladins to outweigh the number of mages!

(Kidding, of course, you don't have to be a paladin :P)

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now
Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0

• Recently Browsing   0 members

No registered users viewing this page.

• Similar Content

• By Moonfly
      Hello everyone,

SALT, is a guild formed in the start of Legion, and we are recruiting additional members for our main team to build a mythic roster. And also for our more relaxed heroic/social-raid team.

The guild was formed by bringing together friends from different guilds to make a fresh start, with our goal being to provide a fun but progressive raiding environment, with a focus on clearing heroic and mythic content.

We are looking to expand our roster, and have open raid spots for:

Main team:
      1 x Healer (Resto Shaman) Ranged DPS (Boomkin, Hunter, Mage) Social team:
      All classes
      Even if we are not currently recruiting your class/spec we are always open to take a look at exceptional players/applications.

Your previous raiding experience is not the be all and end all, however we do ask for individuals who can demonstrate maturity (18+), commitment and a strong understanding of their class and spec.

Website: www.SALT.guildlaunch.com. You can also find us on the EU Twisting Nether forum if you search there.

Progress

Nighthold :
      10/10 Normal
      9/10 Heroic
      Trial of Valor:
      3/3 Normal
      3/3 Heroic
      Emerald Nightmare:
      7/7 Heroic
      1/7 Mythic

Raid Days:
      Wednesday - 20:00 to 23:00 server time
      Thursday - 20:00 to 23:00 server time
      Sunday - 20:00 to 23:00 server time

If this is something you'd be interested in, please visit our website for more information. Alternatively, please speak to one of our officers in game: Zherin or Moonfly.

Casual/social players are always welcome

We look forward to hearing from you.
    • By Gigs
      Blooded is an established guild, with a friendly and dedicated team
      Blooded has been raiding as a team since the early history of the guild, we focus on progression but make sure we also have room for good fun and friendly bantering. Though the team over the years has seen some changes, it has a good and solid core of players that provides a solid foundation to build on. 
      Everyone in the guild is equally respected, regardless of rank. No one is more important and we don't like drama. Bad attitude in /g or /ra is not tolerated. 
      Bad jokes is however a completely different matter.
      Our current progression is 7/7 M EN - 3/3 HC ToV - 9/10 HC NH
      We are now looking for like minded players willing to progress at a good pace, along with the rest of our raiding members.
      Requirements for Nighthold:

You have at least some Nighthold experience, no need for a full clear though. You have gear to match the experience (min ilvl 880).  Your gear has the best gems/enchants. You are available for 75%+ of all raids. You feel ready, able and have the patience to deal with progression. You are over 18 years of age, or very close to that and super mature.
        Spots open for:

1 Ranged DPS 1-2 Melee DPS Other classes are still considered as long as the requirements are fulfilled. (No tanks)
      If you're looking for a friendly atmosphere while putting in 100% focus in raids, this may very well be the place for you. We also welcome couples or small groups of friends as long as you understand that you all need to reach the requirements and be able to keep up in raids.
      Raid times are:
      Thursday 20:00 - 23:00
      Sunday 20:00 - 23:00
      Tuesday 20:00 - 23:00
      Alt run Wednesdays.
      We run with personal loot, any traded loot is distributed using RClootcouncil. As a trial you should not expect to get decked out in loot the first week.
      If you're interested you're welcome to add one of the battletags for a quick chat.
      Jaket1#2575 (GM)
      Overkill#2363 (Recruitment manager)
      Or check the forum WWW.Bloodedguild.me
      Have a nice wow day !!
    • By Ergunk
      Stinki Monki Finger (SMF), formed 28th April 2005, was the longest standing raiding guild on Hellscream. On Dec 15th 2016 we made the decision to transfer our guild to Tarren Mill in search of new opportunities and secure a strong future for the guild and its community. We have been around to see all of Vanilla, Burning Crusade, Wrath, Cataclysm, MoP, WoD & now time for Legion.
      We always strive for a nice and relaxed atmosphere within the guild and always show optimism for killing future bosses.

Stinki Monki Finger is currently searching for:
      Tank, especially a Prot Pala. With our Main Tank stepping down we are looking for a dedicated Tank!
      Hunter
      And exceptional range dps

Strong applications from all classes/roles will also be considered. This means Melee aswell, so dont be afraid to drop by! :)

We require you to have previous experience at raiding Heroic or Mythic mode content and be available for atleast 2-3 raids per week.

Current progress
      7/7 M, 1/3 M, 3/10 M

Main raid schedule:
      Wednesday 20:00-23:00
      Sunday 20:00-23:00
      Monday 20:00-23:00

We are also organising Mythic dungeons and social raids outside of main raid times and there is a possibility of an Alt Raid.

We have been a guild since Vanilla and known each other for over 10 years. Our goal is to always aim for the highest difficulty while raiding in a relaxed atmosphere. We keep in contact with each other through various games and you will definitely feel the guilds comradeship when playing with us.

If you have any questions feel free to contact Finesse or Ergunk#2122 for a chat.

Kind regards,
      Ergunk
      http://stinkimonkifinger.co.uk
    • By Wingria
      <OVERLOAD> - Darksorrow - 7/7(M) 3/3(H) 5/10(H)
      RAID SCHEDULE
      Tuesdays & Thursdays: 20:00 – 23:00
      Currently Recruiting: 
      Ranged DPS - Mage/Warlock/Priest/Shaman
      Healer - Shaman/Priest
      ABOUT US
      The guild is formed by experienced raiders with a varied, hardcore-raiding background. We strive to obtain steady realm progression. And we aim to create an active and friendly atmosphere whilst doing so. Since Legion the guild has undergone a revamp through new leadership; the change was needed as we found it hard to balance being casual whilst trying to stick to a strict raiding timetable.
      Upon joining Overload, players who are interested on staying as a social member will be given membership rank. Players looking to apply for a raiding spot will undergo a 2 week trial period where their performance, attitude, readiness and playstyle will be evaluated using Warcraft Logs and WoW Armory.
      Every player matters!
      It’s about us as a community! We want everyone to be and feel a big part of the guild, no matter what level or guild rank. Our current officer team includes, Calamity (Guild Master & Raid Leader) Aggravating (Theory-Crafting/Raider Evaluation & Strategy) and Wingria (Guild Management/Website/Loot Master & Logs). Officer meetings take place every Monday evening. Any idea’s suggestions, concerns or issues can be brought up and discussed with an officer to be added to the agenda for these meetings.
      A life outside WoW
      We fully understand that players can’t play WoW 24/7
      (as much as some of us try!)
      The gaming experience should be a arranged around your every day habits and commitments. World of Warcraft should help provide relief to players from every day stress and worries; not adding to them. This is why our raid times are tailored to Tuesdays and Thursdays only. What we expect from our Raiders is to attend the raids 15 minutes prior to the time stated, informed, organised, and gear optimised for the encounter. If a player cannot make the raid they are expected to give plenty of notice on the AFK thread on the forum or by contacting an officer directly.
      Interaction amongst members!
      Overload is more than a place for raiding. We are a community of friendly players who enjoy long hours of awesome gaming. Being friendly and polite towards ALL players is very important to us and an essential part of being an Overloader. We want everyone to be comfortable and enjoy their game time; regardless if you are a raider or social member.
      Do you think you have what it takes to be part of Overload?
      Apply now HERE and head over to our Forums. 
      We look forward to welcoming you in Legion!