1 post in this topic
Recently Browsing 0 members
No registered users viewing this page.
If you are an exceptional player who cannot make the hustle and bustle of a 3, 4, or even 5 night a week guild, then we are the guild for you. Exceptional applicants will be considered regardless of current needs.
Mythic 2 Night Raiding | 8 Hour Guild | US 43rd for Two Day Guilds
Almost Heroes - Area 52
7/7M EN ; 2/3M ToV
10/10H NH ; 8/10M NH
Raid Times: (CST)
About Almost Heroes: [Formed in December 2016]
We believe in pushing content at a pace that is comfortable but still competitive. By the end of Nighthold progression, we intend to be sub US 50 for 2 day guilds, and unlike most guilds that you will see in the recruitment forums, we are going to do what it takes to get there. When you join Almost Heroes, you can expect to fully clear each tier.
Our definition of hardcore raiding is making the most out of our time together. Since we only raid 8 hours each week, it is up to each member to come completely prepared for the fights that we'll be working on. Raiders are expected to be highly self-motivated, and willing to find out the latest theorycraft data on their classes. Raiders should always be pushing themselves to improve with each raid week, and should never be satisfied with their performance.
Every raider is required to have at least one raid-ready alt that they can play just as well as their main for split runs and/or better comp selections. Your alt must also cover the same role as your main. For example, healer/healer, tank/tank, etc. We assist in gearing these alts through our main runs.
Current Roster Needs for Mythic Tomb of Sargeras: (Updated 4/30/17)
We are currently filling any holes in our roster for Tomb, because of this we are openly recruiting most ranged and melee DPS classes.
Specific Need for:
Resto Druid high need Resto Shaman high need Disc Priest high need Balance Druid high need All exceptional players are encouraged to apply regardless of what we're currently recruiting
We do not recruit for the bench, if your application is accepted it means that we believe that there is a spot that can be earned, unless we mention otherwise on your application.
All applications are handled on our website. When submitted, check back on it often, we'll be asking you questions and will follow up with you through it. Put time and effort on your application, it's our first (and often only) impression of you. Make it count!
Ultra - Ultra#11418 (GM/RL)
Respawn is a guild who wish to progress relevant content in a non-toxic environment.Expect a laid back environment off-raid times.However,during progression our members are expected to have a great deal of knowledge regarding their class(including spec and offspec if need be) and have the obligation to research encounters on their own before the raid leader goes into detail about it.
-After joining you will be given the rank Trialist;trial period of 1-2 weeks,depending on performance and other things we may take into consideration.
We are currently looking for:
- Healer ( Monk,Shaman)
- Range ( Hunter,Mage,Boomkin,Spriest )
- Melee ( Paladin,DH,Rogue )
- all other classes will be considered if you prove to be exceptionally good at the class.
What to expect from the guild:
- A dedicated GM and officer team who are always there to help out and guide you
- A mindset to raid hardest content,with a healthy attitude towards the cause and your fellow guildies
What we expect from you-the raider:
- To be on Discord during raids,working mic isn't a necessity but it will be of great help in the future
- Being humble enough to accept that you can always improve and accept criticism if it's meant well.
- You have to be reliable – meaning attend most of the raids,especially during progress period
Raiding times: (progression times may be extended)
- Wednesday 19:30-22:30
- Thursday 19:30-22:30
- Monday 19:30-22:30
4/7M ( EN ) 3/3HC ( ToV ) 3/10M ( NH )
If you have any questions,feel free to whisper any of our officers or online members.
Critical Experiment of Draenor EU - a late night raid guild
-The Nighthold 10/10H
-The Emerald Nightmare 3/7M
-Trial of Valor 3/3H
Current Recruitment can be found at : http://critexp.enjin.com/recruitment
-note: We will consider all good applications
-socials are welcome to join.
Critical Experiment is based on the Horde side of Draenor - est 2007. We are a late night raiding guild. We are looking for mature players with good knowledge of their class and role within a raid environment.
We raid after the usual hours (22.30-01.00 server time sometimes to 01:30) 2+1 days per week (Wednesday, Thursday and Sunday as a progress night). We are mature players who have other commitments at 'normal' raid times, so we take the opportunity to get together and play at a later hour.
What you can expect to get from us?
* A relaxed but firm raiding atmosphere.
* A group of skilled raiders who enjoy seeking progression in PvE raiding.
* A friendly home. Our members are sociable players and enjoy raiding old content, doing challenge mode, achievement runs and alts runs wherever possible. As such, a raiders friends/family are welcome in CE
* A semi-hardcore raiding guild whose aim is to use our limited hours in the best way that we can, maintaining progress with a decent atmosphere.
* We provide all "raiders" with free repairs from the Guild Bank 24/7. Members can also make use of the extensive mats available in the Guild Bank, all of which are provided for raiding.
What do we expect from you if you raid with us?
* Maturity in both age and attitude towards your fellow team mates (Don’t bother applying if you’re under the age of 17, we will most likely decline,)
* A solid internet connection and a solid gaming rig to raid on (You’re useless to us if your connection drops out every encounter or your system cannot handle the FPS)
* A high level of skill and sensible raiding. Know your role, class and the encounters.
* Punctuality - Showing up for raids in good time and being well prepared with flasks, food buffs, etc (though supplied by gb better be safe then sorry).
* Be active on the Guild forums. Engage in tactics discussion and socialise with the Guild.
* Able to attend minimum 2/3 of raids scheduled raids per week (If not, we will remove your raider status or fail your trial if accepted to CE; progress night attendance is really important for the core)
* You’re able to take constructive criticism during raids and subsequently able to use that criticism to improve your level of skill, and play.
* We expect all members to be able to connect to "Discord". Mic is optional.
For questions, feel free to contact one of the current Officers of Crit exp in game or on our forums (Where you can also apply to Critical Experiment)
To make your apply go to "http://critexp.enjin.com/recruitment".
Here's some quick Info:
Server - Silvermoon
Faction - Alliance
Raid Times - Tuesday and Thursday 20:00 - 23:00
Optional Raid Times - Most Sundays from 20:00 to 22:00 (Normal Nighthold atm But likely to change to HC when we get into mythic on Tuesdays and Thursdays).
Loot System - RCLootCouncil for Heroic/Mythic, Personal Loot for Optional (normal) Raid.
Our Forum - http://treehugginghippies.enjin.com/forum
In terms of Progress we've cleared Emerald Nightmare 4/7 Mythic, Trial of Valor 3/3 Heroic and The Nighthold 3/10 Mythic
We're mainly Looking to recruit the following:
1 Mage, Frost or Arcane
1-2 Warlocks, Aflliction or Demonology
1 Elemental Shaman
1 Shadow Priest
1-2 People of the following classes:
Rogue, Warrior, Paladin or Demon Hunter
Our requirements for raiding are the following:
- 890+ ilvl
- 36+ ap lvl in your raiding spec.
- Headset with a microphone and Discord for raid
- Age 18+
- An open mind:) We like to have a fun and friendly tone in general.
What you can expect from us:
A funny but serious atmosphere when raiding, we like to get stuff done when we raid!:)
Positive reinforcement, we don't call out people for making mistakes, and if someone has issues with a boss mechanic or anything class related we try our best to be helpful
A friendly environment in the guild, if you bring a good attitude, you will be treated as a friend:)
If this sounds like something you would be interested in then please feel free to contact us on battlenet:
Glitzh#2266 Our recruitment officer
TheDwemerNO#2390 Our lootmaster/recruitment officer
Recruitment is currently OPEN. We're looking for dps!
The Shadowstalkers are looking for dedicated members to join our raid team!
We are a raiding guild with a long history on Argent Dawn, We are currently seeking new raiders to help us push our progression and aim to raise our rank as high as we can!
Current progression is 6/10 mythic Nighthold
7/7 Mythic Emerald Nightmare
2/3 mythic Trial of Valor
About your trial:
-Minimum 875 average ilevel required!
- You will remain a trialist for around two raid lockouts to allow us to get a feel for you as a player and see how you fit and preform.
- We want trialists to join the guild during their trial period to see how they fit socially as this is an important part of our guild.
About our raids:
- We raid Sunday, Tuesday and Thursday 19:50 until 23:00 server time.
- We expect raiders to maintain good attendance.
- We expect raiders to keep us informed if they can't attend a raid.
- All raiders must be willing to use voice chat and speak English.
-All our raids are logged on Warcraft Logs (https://www.warcraftlogs.com/guilds/3311) should you wish to find more information about us.
Please visit http://shadowstalkers-alliance.enjin.com/ for more information and to check out our current class needs . Click the recruitment tab at the top to apply.
If you would like to discuss the guild further please poke Hucknell or any of the other officers in-game who will be glad to chat!
Feel free to add my battletag for a chat