FORUMS
Sign in to follow this  
Valks

Soulbinds

9 hours ago, 72kore said:

The "renown system" is mentioned but is not explained in any of the shadowlands guides related to covenants

There are separate guides coming for the Renown system itself, which we will link to when they are live.

Guest Stacking Conduits

Can you stack conduits of the same type. EG: Fear for Warlock being +100% extra damage till broken can you take this again to make it 200%

On 11/22/2020 at 3:14 PM, Guest Stacking Conduits said:

Can you stack conduits of the same type. EG: Fear for Warlock being +100% extra damage till broken can you take this again to make it 200%

No you can’t use the same conduit twice. 

Guest dualipa

header of the page states that this is for the kyrian soulbind, but Theotar is venthyr

5 hours ago, Guest dualipa said:

header of the page states that this is for the kyrian soulbind, but Theotar is venthyr

Fixed thanks.

Guest Stormbrew

Just wanted to point out that Bonesmith Heirmir's Adventure Board says, "Heirmir's brooch heals her for 19" at level 2.  Indicating Heirmir is not a he, per their soulbind page. 

Guest Crease

"Nadjia the Mistblade is the first Soulbind available to members of the Kyrian."

Bit of a slip in the first line there.

On 2/25/2021 at 7:46 AM, Guest Crease said:

"Nadjia the Mistblade is the first Soulbind available to members of the Kyrian."

Bit of a slip in the first line there.

On 1/26/2021 at 10:54 PM, Guest Stormbrew said:

Just wanted to point out that Bonesmith Heirmir's Adventure Board says, "Heirmir's brooch heals her for 19" at level 2.  Indicating Heirmir is not a he, per their soulbind page. 

I've fixed both, thanks for your report.

I can see that others have commented on this previously and that it has been marked fixed but the Introduction of Nadjia's page still says that she's Kyrian:

"Nadjia the Mistblade is the first Soulbind available to members of the Kyrian Covenant."

It's this page: https://www.icy-veins.com/wow/nadjia-the-mistblade-venthyr-soulbind-in-shadowlands

Thanks guys

Edited by Chillyspoon

On 5/9/2021 at 9:58 AM, Chillyspoon said:

I can see that others have commented on this previously and that it has been marked fixed but the Introduction of Nadjia's page still says that she's Kyrian:

"Nadjia the Mistblade is the first Soulbind available to members of the Kyrian Covenant."

It's this page: https://www.icy-veins.com/wow/nadjia-the-mistblade-venthyr-soulbind-in-shadowlands

Thanks guys

This has been fixed, thanks.

• Like 1

Guest Theo

So I’ve just started playing this again after 3 years out, everything’s changed!! I’ve got to renown 13 and I should have 5 rows of soulbind, I need to find Niya to fill them in….. however ever page is different telling me where she is. Does anyone have co-ords for the Npc or tell me where I can fill my soulbinds in

Guest Lily
On 8/16/2021 at 1:02 PM, Guest Theo said:

So I’ve just started playing this again after 3 years out, everything’s changed!! I’ve got to renown 13 and I should have 5 rows of soulbind, I need to find Niya to fill them in….. however ever page is different telling me where she is. Does anyone have co-ords for the Npc or tell me where I can fill my soulbinds in

To get Niya as a soulbind, you must be Night Fae and have done the 1st chapter of the covenant campaign.  She will be awarded as a soulbind during the chapter storyline.  To apply the conduits/select the tree for her, you do that at the Forge of Bonds in the Fae Sanctum (box-like thing by where you get the weekly quest for the souls). 

Guest Kharnage

Does anybody know if the "Lead by Example" buff affects also the DK pet and the risen pets from Apocalypse?

Thanks