Nadjia the Mistblade - Venthyr Soulbind in Shadowlands
On this page, you will find everything about the Venthyr Soulbind Nadjia the Mistblade.
Nadjia the Mistblade is the first Soulbind available to members of the Kyrian Covenant.
Here is how Nadjia' Soulbind Path looks like in the game.
You can only pick one Soulbind trait or Soulbind Conduit per row, depending on what is available.
For more details on Soulbinding in general, please, refer to our Soulbinding guide.
Unlocking Nadjia's Soulbind Rows
Each Soulbind has 8 rows of power that you gradually unlock at various Renown levels.
- Renown Level 3 is required to unlock Nadjia's third row of Soulbind traits.
- Renown Level 7 is required to unlock Nadjia's fourth row of Soulbind traits.
- Renown Level 10 is required to unlock Nadjia's fifth row of Soulbind traits.
- Renown Level 21 is required to unlock Nadjia's sixth row of Soulbind traits.
- Renown Level 25 is required to unlock Nadjia's seventh row of Soulbind traits.
- Renown Level 30 is required to unlock the final row of Soulbind traits.
Nadjia's Soulbind Path
Here are the Soulbind powers available to players who Soulbind with Nadjia.
- Row 1: Thrill Seeker — While in combat, you gain a stack of Thrill Seeker every 2 seconds, or 4 stacks on killing an enemy. At 40 stacks, Thrill Seeker is consumed to grant you Euphoria, increasing Your Haste by 20% for 10 seconds. Thrill Seeker decays rapidly while you are not in combat.
- Row 2: Empty Potency and Endurance Conduit slots.
- Row 3
- Row 4: Empty Finesse Conduit slot.
- Row 5: Friends in Low Places — You loot 20% more Infused Rubies, and dredgers throughout Revendreth offer you an expanded selection of goods.
- Row 6: Empty Endurance Conduit slot.
- Row 7: Empty Potency, Endurance, and Finesse Conduit slots.
- Row 8:
- Familiar Predicaments — The duration of incoming interrupt, snare, and root effects are reduced by 25%.
- Exacting Preparation — The benefits of Well Fed, Flask, and weapon enchant effects are increased by 20%.
- Dauntless Duelist — The first enemy you damage in combat is marked as your Adversary. You deal 3% more damage to them, and they deal 1.5% less damage to you. You may only have one Adversary at a time.
This section contains other Soulbinds available in Shadowlands.
- 23 Nov. 2020: Updated for Shadowlands release.
- 29 Sep. 2020: Page added.
- Burning Crusade Classic Beta Updates: Arena Matchmaking, Title and Gear Changes
- Burning Crusade Classic Release Date? Brief Ad Popup On Battle Net Indicates June 1st
- Children's Week Is Here, May 3rd to May 10th
- Fun Fact: Turtle Polymorph Unique Sleep Interaction
- Castle Nathria 9.0.5 DPS Log Rankings and Analysis, Week 8: Shadow and Arcane Move Up at the Top
- Ve'nari Reputation Paragon Rewards in Patch 9.1
- World of Warcraft's 17th Anniversary Event Rewards
- A Summary of All Patch 9.1 Build 38511 Class Changes